Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

virtual kids are a handful just like real babies :( 

i need to take a break from the 100 baby challenge. and i've only got to 10 babies  :omg:

I'm crying. You play the Sims? 

I raised 4 gem-family with 7 kids in the 2nd gen. 

It was so hard to make them becoming doctors, astronauts, Chief of Staff of Medicine  :rlytearpls:

I literally overworked my babies  :rlytearpls: I'm gonna be a horrible mother in the future. 

Ah YES a fellow simmer i'm so happy  :rlytearpls:

when i do the legacy challenge i'm chill with my kids they even get an F sometimes in other words i'm also a horrible mom >_<

but the 100 baby challenge someone needs to pray for my kids i really over work those poor bastards  :._.:

i really envy VIPs who've been there since the start of BB i missed on so much i only knew BB for 2 years :(

the only group that i knew, supported, loved and followed since the very start are BTS and i know how it feels to be there from the beginning. it feels amazing like you really know them (even tho that's totally not true  :lol: ) but you get it guys it feels like you have a bond with your favorite group and you know everything about them even smallest things from the stupid embarrassing funny moments to the glory great moments

well i just wanted to get it of off my chest 

i can't stop watching exo crack  :smile:

i'm torn should i get the iKON badge first or BigBang first? 

i might even wait till i reach 400 so i can get both 

now i understand why people hate ARMYs and why tumblr ARMYs can't stand OH ARMYs.

my BTS feels will destroy me

Uncharted 4 is amazing [emoji30]â¤ï¸

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i miss EXO so much as much as i miss the old BTS i just want some teasers or anything  GOD PLEASE >___<' 

i can't stop listening to Red velvet songs i need help they stole my heart  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

when i played TLOU i thought there will never be a game like it ever again it's a fucking masterpiece but then Uncharted 4 came and i'm just speechless. it's perfect a great LONG journey full of a fantastic scenarios and scenery. Uncharted 4 goes under my masterpiece games. i hope it's only the beginning of perfect games not the last. Uncharted gave me hope and i just want to kiss and hug everyone who worked on this game. i'm having the time of my life 

i hava a hate-love relationship with Kpop

on one hand i wish i never found out about it and on the other hand i love that i found out about Kpop

my email is always 12438+ 

i want to delete it all those emails but i'm too lazy to do so...

nose bleed again i'm still not used to it even tho my nose bleed since i was a child but it's still annoying  :omgwtf:

you owe it to yourself to be better and keep improving your humanity. 

even if i don't like you i won't just stand there while someone is being mean to you i'll have your back 

Monster teaser please gimme your best i'm counting on you to heal me from the lucky ones teaser i need Exoliner gimme the evil kings and wipe away the hipster Exo i beg of you  :rlytearpls:​ 

staying up all night for my vengeance  :rlytearpls:

i sound so dramatic my god :imstupid:

I'm doomed 

iZAoLlS.gif

all i feel like doing is listening to One & Only over and over and over again i don't feel like talking or checking any news i'm drained and One & Only is my cure as of right now....

those soft sweet voices my god Yoongi  

why do kind ppl make me cry 

tomorrow afternoon i'm getting my BTS memories i'm so hyped 

Edited by Jujuwah

Yes big brother US is BACK  :ahmagah:

let the fucking mind mean games begin  :ahmagah:

and GOT is finally in the last ep i can now watch it  :ahmagah:

GOT is not for everyone it's dark and traumatizing i love it and i hate it. 

MY BTS 2015 MEMORIES CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY I'M WATCHING THE DVD NOW I FEEL LIKE CRYING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY WITH MANY UPS AND DOWNS BUT WE MADE IT THEY DAME IT FOREVER ARMY FOREVER WITH BTS  4BZAKlv.gif

• Like 1