Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

wow that so many pentagon fansite had to issue statement saying ppl aren't allowed to use their fantaken for sexualizing relationships. like i've shipped before n all, but i stop some time ago and especially now it'd make me uncomfy. fan really have to chill with the shipping n all if fansite are being bothered by it. keep it platonic. not only fansites but even idols get uncomfy when youre being so extra. just let them be the people they are, dont make it into ur fantasy that they are dating or s/t nsfw.

sometimes I regret having been doing and training Irish step for over a decade...I am good at it and I like that part but I feel confined because it's so traditional and stiff (upper body) I want to be as good in more movement dances as I'm in with step. but I sort of regret not picking it up sooner. I really look up to hip hop dancer and I wanna get better at that. my fav style. I'm training but I wish I started sooner. I hope i can get good despite doing diff style most my life. I have to make smth of it bc there noth I'm really good at or have heart for besides dancing and (association) football.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

oml i forgot to cancel my tidal subscription after listenin to beys album a month ago

well theres 10 dollars wasted i'll never get back   :ohpressor:

Edited by Church Oppa

getting burned with dry ice hurts so much. my wrist is going to be pink for awhile...

and the fumes the ice give off makes me choke.

i hate working around it but imma have to even more. i ordered clothes rush shipping yesterday so i'm going to have to work extra hours and overtime to make up diff for wasted $, i just really want those clothes...

long long long

just bc there r ranking on the show...people cant just sit down and relax, enjoy the performances/ ah seriously, guys its only first ep, i imagine this show will go on for a few months. block b/ukwon isn't that popular intl, and on here particularly so i didn't expect people bow down to ukwon. like, when i voted on the official thread for i'm looking forward to ukwon and hoya the most, ukwon had ~10 votes, and iirc others had like 20~30+, some a lot more.

ukwon is easily least popular on here,. i hate it bc i'm his fan and he said that no one really know him, of block b generally people just know zico and kyung. ukwon wants this opportunity to make his name known. sighs i really hope on the domestic side people are reacting more postitive for him and not being bitter or upset because his performance was not as much dancing.

even if im a dancer, i didn't anticipate watching this show really. though i like ukwon and hoya, and ten too. that i like seeing taemin dance, especially since the dancer ppl said is dancing with him, i think i saw some their videos on urban dance camp youtube, i think they're really cool dancer (rly like their choreo) ... but i knew i'd never invest because kpop fan kill these type of show because it has to be competition. and get upset over result. can't we just be happy they are getting recognition they want? it's not hurting anybody

even though they've never dance in their lives. sighs honestly wasn't impressed with these dance, for the stage, especially ukwon (who im bias for) back up dancer did more imo. but i dont think acting in performance is bad thing...but i think he could have danced more. dancing is putting on performance

people are gonna be bitter and insist fans/audience shouldnt vote bc they vote on captivating performance over technical skill...but first, fans are being critical and saying their opinions without technical skill or knowledge. as i mention in random thought before, i've done irish step for over decade of my life, i jujst recently start hip hop dance, and only know basics (and i did ballet/tap for a minute when i started step but stopped to focus on step) so i'm not gonna go up and challenge everyone viewpoint because i'm still in basics and beginner stages of stuff like hh dance. but i'd like to think i know sth. and idrc if different people prefers different dance in terms of what they enjoy, but i hate how kpop fans egts all expert about it like no-i-havent-danced-in-my-life-but-here's-the-ranking-100%-fax-only. enjoy what ya enjoy but keep it cute. i wasn;t impressed in technicalities of really any of the dance when i put my hard face on, but i still enjoyed performances.

fans that insist on expert judges, i wonder if they ever seen elimination of talent competition before, like there r a lot of in US/UK. I used to watch americas best dance crew, some of my favourite have won that show, Quest Crew, Jabbawockeez, Poreotics, I am me, ... but on I am me season, when their runner up is iconic boyz (facepalm) on season with much better under them, especially ReQuest Crew (part of Royal Family, that supercrew that blackpink covered their bbhmm choreo) place 7/10, albeit i didnt exxpect RQ to win a show about americans best when they are frm NZ, just making a point these type of show have never been about raw talent and the best win, that doesnt always happen. having an expert panel judge isnt foolproof because these type of show i dont know where they get their 'expert' critera, using abdc example again, like over the judges they had, majority are really unqualified to said who is ebst dancer. like i'd say exception is d-trix. the others aren't qualified like especially lil mama, jc, frankie grande, tpain. it people get upset over 'best dancer' by their definition 'robbed' these shows aren't for you. sighs i just want to sit down and enjoy performance i like as i did when i had watched abdc. its useless to debate or argue who did the best because gaps aren't huge. not all that impressive (this goes to the whole blanket of kpop dancer, when you watch actual dance crew from prof choreographer, kpop dancing seem underwhelming.i still enjoy idols performance sometime but these 'expert' makes it zzzzzz) so i'll just keep it tomyself if some apparent expert said some annoying things, over bitterness.

otl this feels half rant half my random thoughts. but saying again, i hope on domestic side its different on ukwon and he gets recog he wants.

Edited by Church Oppa

i love leggings

i love jeggings

i love velvet jeans

i wanna buy like 50 pairs of each...every colour, every pattern.

i change my dp to this blurry kino picture as a joke... but its actually sad because im not convinced i'll ever see proper jacket/photoshoot photo of him. i think i'd prefer it that way, actually. he and dawn and yeo one and a few other members i approve of...deserves escape

i kinda want to change my dp back to the haein one i had during p101. i should of never changed it...thats my fav gif

but i guess i'll have to remake it because that gif quality? tragic. how did i have that for sev month(s)

oml i hate my internet , its always so slow and my stream for usa vs france died

but i found a new one...otl i really enjoy watching these games but its hard to fit it into my schedule, at least i can watch this right now. i wish it was easier to find full games on replay online after, instead of just key event replays. i hope i can find some

if hts divide the performance into 2 ep again i hope ukwon x yooa on the first ep...i kinda want to make dp from their performance. well i could from teaser, i actually think the jumping on him would be funny dp. i'm lowkey becoming yooa fan now...

-

i heard rose and hongseok brother/sister are (or were) dating...or at least are pretty close friends. they almost debuted near the same time gosh. would of been cool if they were friends bc their siblings

Edited by Church Oppa

oml

i dont think usa coach even cared for vs colombia game yesterday with that lineup she gives. fans shouldnt overreact about their team not being good enough because of the draw, or being let down...some of the better players barely played or were benched that match for rest for next round, i mean they already won their group. when hope let a goal through her legs tho  :imstupid: where her fans telling haters to back off because she's best keeper in the world... and that pugh offside tho  :imstupid: good sis was even practically passed the first defender, way offside. she's so young playing on national team though (bright future)..she's living the dream but offside totally slipped her mind and to person who passed. she already scored a few mins before then tho so it's okay. i could feel it in my bones col equalizer in 89/90th minute...that foul/FK tho  :imstupid:  i dont think im too attached to this team even if i pay most attention to it of the teams. the fans elitism really bothers me. especially those 'america >>> other countries' vibes they gives off.

tbh i saw this on twitter and i thought it was about BEG literally...i had to read it a few times before i got it

D3sCB1S.png

me at big brother a few days ago

gCLzabv.gif

me at big brother now

7HJODqc.gif

down with pickled cauliflower, ratcole and borey

i had a feeling USWST would flop. honestly even if i thought they could drive it hope again...fans too cocky. being ranked #1, having biggest # of titles for the (women) world cup, or the most golds in olympics / reigning champion in both pre-Olympics, does not make you immune to lose. keep in mind

has stepped down since these last wins. I think the team still did well w/o Abby...but her not there is definitely a drop in stock, it holds in their newer players to live up, as the veterans of the team keep going up as well. I mean in the (women) world cup, the few times US didnt won, they were 2nd or 3rd. iirc in the Olympics they've always gotten to semi-finals. but i also if i remember right, both women WC/inclusion in olympics wasn't until the 1990s. I hate to say but men football is more competitive because women football is just getting on their feet. I hope in the future they get up to where men teams are at, or even close...but i mean, being ranked #1 doesnt mean your unstoppable. Sweden is ranked in the top 10 as well, btw. they're #6 I think...fans dont lose your mind after this loss. even if they won in PK's they'd be going against Brazil which is a really good team as well and beat Sweden 5:1 in group stages... whilst USA was 1:1 Sweden. and I really think a lot of people dont realize how football works and just screams for their country pride. there was a bad call by the ref when USA scored towards the end when it was almost time for PK, but a minute later, the same thing happened to Sweden, bad offside call by the ref. Unless they decide to change it up this year and not told me, golden goals havent been used for FIFA football in like...10+ yrs? if you discounted the bad offside call for the US, you have to to the same for Sweden, and since golden goals aren't in play, it'd still be 2-2 and gone to PK's. Hope Solo should stop using intimidating tactic and try to psych out kicker, and use that energy to save the ball. That last Swede was just smiling at her whilst she scored. ableit it's not only Hope's fault, it's I guess team as a whole...can't really pin it on one player I guess. but their coach is really doing those call I dont agree with, she waited too long to but Dunn in for example, she was getting real close and getting them more close and likely on scoring once they put her in. I think some fans really deserved this failure even if I think this lose doesn't devalue USA team as in the ranking. they just have their room to improve and deliver more next time. some fans had this coming to them though on how they trashed Brazil and their fans and other teams to prop up USA and say how Hope solo is best in the world...USA will take home the gold, again...

earlier i went on a stream for big brother to see if it still works and there was like kpop videos streaming on and i was like wtf these ppl wont let me get away will they? anyway i wouldnt usually stay up and watch big brother live because even tho i have all access i need vpn and watching shows back is fine (i have all access to watch old big brother and survivor, anyway, not necessarily streaming) watching lives is the laggiest thing ever... but tonight i'll watch pickled cauliflower evicted live

r4qN5uR.gif

hit the stage line up got much less interesting for next mission.

i'm escaping the mess

tumblr_inline_oaz3no5hUL1qjgfbw_500.gif

at most of those i'll maybe peep for ten and feeldog performance after airing.

i watch philip defranco videos from 2011, and sourcefed since 2012 but seriously sourcefed goes downhill. even if i'm OG sourcefed fan i never was one of those that hate the channel w/o the original host, i still watched it because i liked the replacement ppl. actually i hated the fans that were complaining like that in every video comments. but yeah, video quality isnt as great really. lee, elliott, joe, stee, trisha, meg...i miss all their videos together. i also liked watching reina, will, sam, and maude. bree is spotty to me, but im not very entertained by matt, his humour is not my niche. but now all those originals left and so has maude, reina hasn't been on any sourcefed videos, not even thr tribute they put on sf nerd yesterday... i know she visited home (japan) bc i watched her vlogs, but that superpanicfrenzy is no more. i wouldnt be surprised if she left sourcefed. if it turns out she did i think i'd just really be back to watching phil and thedefrancofam channels, well thats pretty much what i already do. those are the only youtube i watch regularly. i think the new 2 on sourcefed are fine...ava and candace. but you dont always have time for everything if just llike it a little bit (for similar reasons i lose interest in kpop as umbrella and others things recently bc i get busy). i look at sourcefed socialblade and it looks like they stagnate, or loosing , unlike phil who grows a lot recently. it kinda sad being so uninterested in them now because i own no exaggeration, every sweatshirt forhumanpeoples has on their website, and a few of the leggings as well, the signed posters of sam and bree. (+ phil's "have a great f***ing day shirt...my fav shirt) like i'm designated fangirl here

im so pleased w/ my hair recently. i didnt want to go to the parlour so months ago i cut it myself, and i never cut my hair before but it actually looked good, it was barely cut though, the other day i cut it again down to around my shoulders and i this is most pleasing length for me and im glad it comes out well...before i cut it the 1st it was like down halfway my back. i hate getting it cut in the parlour bc theyre always trying to convince you to buy extra products. i have plenty products at home so shush. but having good hair makes me feel so pretty and happy. it's best i've looked in a while and makes me confident

im so exhausted. ive been working 4 days a week for ages, but now its back at 5. my coworker told me she's been working 6 days so im glad im not at that point yet tho. my friends keeps texting me everyday to catch up on danganronpa bc i only seen 3 ep of future and 1 of despair. it's not that i dont want to watch it but between work, i tend to go out nearly everyday as well? normally just fresh air or exercising/practicing but...its hard to find the time to sit and catch up bc busy schedules and have to sleep too, i dont want to necessarily spend my free time watching anime even if its just this 1 anime. i take some time for talking to my friends and being with my gf. but its seriously exhausting lately, especially working more days + tending to work overtime a lot of days. the only good thing i can think of is im making more money. i had to spend 800-900 recently (for a fee) and i spend a lot of useless money, i do most spending online, but a few months ago i had over 100 in my wallet but just through going out during my breaks at work it <20 now. i think i'll stop taking breaks again. it's not like i'm losing money, but it's stagnating and i just...want more. well also, i want to buy pentagon album when they debut, and since i'm fan recently i sorta wanna go back and buy all omg album, i just like having physical copy...thats the positive i'll get out of working so much. but im tired.

(random rambling)

i have this weird feeling to go back and watch films i missed...just a few years ago my friend aisling and i were film nerds, well they were a real film buff. and at this time we were watching films together, they went to yale, and then later on nyu film schools. if she presue that path in filmmaking i think they go very far i've seen their short films & they passion they talk in on film/scores/filmmaking...but i havent had full convo w/ them in months. and wheneevr i talked to them, they are so closed like, we're close enough that they come out to me as gender neutral or to say they/he, but ever snce withdrew from nyu, i know theyre just at home doing her own thing. and i feel shut off, if their past is bad &wants to move on from, it's fine.we dont have animosity, but good memories. 

i watch sourcefed #tabletalk recently, where film comes up a lot, and screenjunkies movie fight... i think i want to watch more film recently , i mean it's nice to watch film alone too, or if i wanted i have other friends, & my gf, which i've gone to cinema with them but not really sit down and watch some classics.

watching other sourcefed video like their superfight though...i keep remembering Lost, the smoke monster comes up so often in their videos...it makes me wanna rewatch Lost, it's one of my favorite shows but like...I cant rewatch that. I have a few shows of my favorites I feel like I just can't rewatch cuz they're a journey, and it's too much exertion to rewatch them now like... Lost, Skins UK, House, One Tree Hill, The O.C....like I think I could give Lost another run, simply because Kate has to be one of my favourite TV character ever. Lost has to be one of best shows ever, I love in it whole but most ppl who seen it has to agree at least the few 3-4 seasons is hard to match in quality, the rest of it is wishy washy depending on person, a lot of ppl is let down but overall Lost as a show, even if just for it's first few seasons...amazing. though personally i love them all. these unrewatchable favourite shows of mine, they all really take a toll on you but they're so good I dont regret watching. Lost of them is the one I'd consider passing a rewatch to.

I mean afterall Steve Zaragoza does have a podcast that him and some friends is currently rewatching Lost + podcast for it. I've yet to start listening because I want to watch in sync as well...bUT I redownload iTunes on my computer to listen to his podcasts, as well as a few others. honestly, in my demographic like there's not a lot of young young adults that love podcast type things as background noise, they love music. I love music too, but podcasts are amazing to just listen to as background noise or passing time like exercising, or a walk, a drive, etc. Lost tho Lost...it's just amazing. i remember a few years back I used to watch this video like everyday,,sums up the amazing story of Lost start to finish: 

it brings me way back to when i was watching and how much I loved it...

there are some of my favourite shows i'll never get over rewatch tho, I have rewatched Friends and Criminal Minds many times. in the last 3-4 years i've prob watch Friends start to finish 3 times, ofc I cry everytime they walk out of the apartment&credits roll...bittersweet. and I cant wait for criminal minds can come back, one of my favourite characters of all seasons (Prentiss) back to main cast...Thomas Gibson leaving in extreme but I have faith the show will still be good.

Edited by Church Oppa

my work cycle starts again tomorrow but im dreading it

tho, my next day off i'll be seeing rie hata on hit the stage perform, i'm distracted until then

but for now i have to sleep

wow so da'vonne from big brother become a meme and i didnt even notice. not been on internet enough lately ig . everyone's using that gif of her walking out of the house ...

but i wonder if she'll win afp because that. i was going to change my sig because the shows just about over but the jury segments on the show refreshed my hate for paulie. i havent really had a big brother fav since britney haynes (an icon), + since i realized how insane big brother fan culture is with x stan vs y stan...so i dont exactly root for anyone to win the show/afp. but da'vonne would be funny as afp because paulie would be pissed.

i m ready for survivor to be back