Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

the fajita my mom is so bomb

mom go off a bit will ya???? fuck making me a happy girl  :chu:  :chu:  :chu:

smh just found an old friend of mine's twitter and she got even hotter than she was before wow.pngI really gotta glow up so i can stunt on these ho$$$ and i need a job..... SMH

if i got anything lower than a C on this math test im emailing my teacher and telling her she rigged it SMH

edit: shiiiiiit i got an F..... look like she getting reported smh

jk im not reporting her i deserved that shit, didnt understand SHIT and didnt want to. Didn't really lower my grade tho still at that B thoooooooooo, AMEN! whew.png bout to get that A on that next test tho bc we learning easy shit

Edited by Sailor Mars

please dont call me when i text you. please dont call me when i text you. PLEASE DONT CALL ME WHEN I TEXT YOU. IF I INITIATED CONVERSATION WITH YOU BY TEXT KEEP ON TEXT I WILL FORREAL NOT ANSWER SMH

and how come whenever family members call its always school school school school school

i also want to massage my boobs sooooo bad bc they hurt soooo much but my mom is in the room RIPPPP

mom: dont eat that damn chocolate in one go!!!!!!!!

brain: eat it in one go

me:why

brain: you gotta

me: *eats it in one go*

SMH why am i like this now she wont give me chocolate for a month  :._.:  :._.:  :._.:

Edited by Sailor Mars

i'm like the living proof of the saying "curiosity killed the cat"

smh

my chest is literally breaking out in fucking acne bc im fucking stressed SMH why couldn't i gain weight instead of breaking out? Body gawds why tf did u do this? :unsure:

when your mom lies for you and you aint even ask her to 

tumblr_o5xw775Gfr1v4c220o3_400.gif

why does my body look better when i'm on my period? like it looks really nice..... i wish it looked like this all the time  :rlytearpls:

also how do i stop myself from arguing with people when im bored when i dont really care for the subject? 

if i tell u what i want to do then do it smh stop guessing stupid corny shit it's not gonna work b y e

when ur dumbass waits until the night before to do the extra credit u need when u had a month to do it... it's fucking easy but still what the hell sailor

i had a dream that i was dating this guy and we were having sex and all that jazz... i woke up happy until i realized that the guy was my 12th grade math teacher and he was like 50 and reminded me of my father WHY WHY WHY

WHEN WILL I SEE STARBUCKS HOTTIE AGAIN???? I MISS HIM  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

ugh yall should really see him :ilove: (the starbucks guy) he is the most handsome guy i have ever seen in my life (even out of all the guys i stan  :rlytearpls: ) idk his personality but he has nice arms, taller than me, and he seems like such a nice guy  :cry:  I'm so upset i didnt see him on my starbucks adventure today  :._.:

hmmmmmm i failed so hard at french this year... so hard............... my mom is going to be so mad at me  :unsure: i swear i'm just stupid i studied really hard... if i dont get good grades in my other classes i'm dropping out pce

Edited by Sailor Mars

currently trying to check my grades bc my math teacher posted it but the site keeps crashing..... maybe this means i shouldn't check bc i'll be disappointed? :._.:

I really wish i was as smart as you. I didn't do as good as i should have or as you wanted me to. ughughgu 

i'm so disappointed in myself, i have no direction, idk what i want to do,I dont care about anything, i'm lost and i wish i knew what to do so u wouldnt be disappointed in me and you wouldn't be ashamed. I wish i was more like you or my siblings or somebody else. Just not me. I really hate myself right now

Edited by Sailor Mars