Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

My girlfriend is gone, and now I have zero ****** to talk to.

Where are all my friends? Ugh I need to find new friends, nobody is loyal nowadays.

Anyone want to fall asleep with me? :/ I need a sleeping buddy.

Ugh people are so so so stubborn. Learn how to give chances to people !!! Not everyone is the same.

Alright no one wants to talk to me, I'll go to sleep then.

Honestly I wish I never met you. You give me a headache every night and day.

This girl is so damn hot, I'm watching her cook on TV and damn.. she's hot

Tell me pretty eyes, look me in the face, tell me that you love me, even if it's fake, cause I don't fucking care, at all.

I kind of want to call and talk to somebody. But nope no one volunteered. I'll go dap.

Edited by Thehulk

we're supposed to get about 1/2" of ice from midnight tonight thru tomorrow. you'd think we were having a blizzard.

CZSk8mOW0AEbaIf.jpg

CZRwMSnVIAE3FTb.jpg

bless these southerners hearts. :rolleyes:

that said, I'm totally not going to be able to make it out of my driveway in the morning...I'll diffidently have to call off of work...I mean, we haven't even had one rain drop and it's only 9:30, yet 402 schools and businesses in the metro area have already closed tomorrow...obviously that means we should too. :ninja:

in all seriousness, we're probably going to loser power at some point and since I live in the country that means I will lose both heat and water. it's going to be a messy two days. :._.:

I wish you luck.

Homework is so boring, someone entertain me while I'll do homework.

wanna hear a long joke?

joooooooooooooooooooooooooooke

H a H a 

I had another dream about us, we met 10 years later or something, and when I saw you, you were different, you believed I was who I said I was of course, but then you kept avoiding me, you were famous for telling your story about us. I remember seeing you in the auditorium with a huge crowded listening to your story about how we met and fell in love. These dreams make me scared and sad when I sleep and wake up. I know you're still out there but there's nothing I can do to get you back. And that's okay cause my dreams come true and I know this dream will happen in the future.

Edited by Thehulk

I'm jealous of him, I hate how everyone likes him, he's annoying, I wish you noticed me instead and not that guy.

I'm getting called a player now on akp for no reason. People are shading me, I never shade no-one.

This is what pisses me off, people don't even know my character and they think they have the right to tell me I'm a player? Get to know me then I'll be glad to show you who I really am .

• Like 1

Why do I have to bubble right now, I'm so tired I don't want to get up.