Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

oh right. so now suddenly the whole mess turns into a cyberbully with you being the victim and us being the sjw. right..  :rolleyes:

really want to win that contest right now but i don't feel like doing a colorful summer theme profile. i wonder if a summer night theme is good enough to win ;<

Edited by Dolores Haze

just finished Mitsu no Aji episode 9 and it's so fucking goooooood i'm still shaking right now. it's already 5:00am and i can't sleep. helpp.

OH badges are fun. sometimes i wonder why tf i care so much about some goddamn useless badges, and yet I'm practically living in the awards section these days, I have no life tbh.

lmao @ me being shaded here and there for making group badges. like it or not, there's a reason they all end up being winners, so y'all better accept it. but i guess i'm not making any badges for anyone next season, beside my ultimate faves  :dave:

i cant see the new threads bar????????????????????? anyone with the same problem????? im seriously bored

it's normal for me, maybe you should ask the mods.

no i don't want to have a crush on him but he's so nice and his back is so perfect i want to hug it so baaaad.

i hate myself ugh.

tfw you're so tired of guys and dating and then there's this really nice guy keeps sending you hints and stuffs.

no.

stop.

stop it. 

i miss learning japanese, i miss those days so much it starts to hurt everytime i watch an anime or a dorama. never thought i'd miss learning a language this much but i do and i need to make time to get back to it asap. and i don't think i'd be able to do that until next year. all i can do now is learning it by myself but that's just not enough. oh god what have i done with my life...

waiting for the next badges update and my new badges arrangement will be epic.

1379-AwardImgMaster-1469246959.pngCFbgzDw8.png

1544-AwardImgMaster-1435394937.png2416-AwardImgMaster-1464571985.png

#TalentsOnly

i can't wait.  :la:

Edited by Dolores Haze

mess @ me for bringing myself to like 48G and 46G. and i'm actually going to watch their shows. hopefully there will be a way out later.

sigh. the girl i really like just got a new girlfriend. at first i was like, ok i'd be down for like 5 minutes and move on. but what the heck it's been a week and i'm still upset. ksadhakshdlasdsghjkl

every single time i hear the 'i will always love you' line in movies and songs

200.gif

like, 99% guaranteed they won't end up together

@ theory of everything, lalaland, etc. and lowkey @ that whitney song.

thanks to months and months of being on diet and starving myself, i now love the feeling of being hungry and the rumbling sound from my stomach. what a mess. 

lmao omg the mv got you shook even when you haven't watched it?? what an embarrassing thing to say tbh you sound pathetic af.