Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Have you ever felt that deja vu feeling? Because I am feeling it now. That feeling is very scary to me. Because I have had very very terrible and unrealistic but dreams that have a chance of happening in real life. I am scared if that day ever comes which I hope and pray is never.

I want to sleep. How do you not sleep when you are doing some assignment that makes no sense in life?   :unimpressed:

Edited by Buttercell

there is no ,,,, just do it for yourself and never go down to their level

i would choose jiyeon

Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it at times like this.  :chu:

Edited by Buttercell
  • Like 1

It is sort of frustrating that I don't have a person to talk to when I have so called "minor" problems. I may be a frustration to that person?

"It is just such a minor problem, why is she talking like her life is over?", "You are going to have bigger problems in the future, build a bridge and get over it."

Not even my mum and I am the kind of person who isn't good at keeping everything inside. I end up talking all over the internet or on social media. It is really unhealthy but its not like have a person to talk to.

I screwed over my presentation today. 

What to do? i always thought I am prepared but I always blank out in front.  :._.:

Hopefully it is not that bad. 

Edited by Buttercell

When your reasons sound like you aren't even trying anymore and you expect people to believe it. Embarrassing.

Thank you for the compliment. I know you will never read it here but I feel that I owe you a thank you. It made me smile and know my efforts are not wasted. I still feel shy when people praise me, so my respond isn't the most polite and correct but I hope you know I really appreciate it. So seriously, thank you.  :chu:

Edited by Buttercell

I think I did fairly well in my assignment so I hope I will score well in it. So please let it get the marks I think I can get.  :._.:

First day of study break and I am bored. I should be studying but I can take a break for a few days right? Since it is quite a long break. 

Have you ever look through your contact list and realize you have no one to talk to? Everyone is busy with their life and I don't want to disturb them. 

After reading this book, maybe humans are just meant to be imperfect. It is ok to show that we have our own flaws. Imperfection is our perfection. 

Thank you for reminding me how much hate and prejudice a human is capable of.

Edited by Buttercell

I wonder if One ever regretted signing YG. Like all other smtm contestants have activities already while One is in a dungeon.

Edited by Buttercell