Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Its scary sometimes when there is no right and wrong and everything fall in between because everyone is trying to figure out they are right and the other opposite are wrong.

I wonder if being handsome is some of certain handsome people complex.

My art is too good to be ignored but lazy is a horrible hindrance that I can't shake off.

I want to fight with the people who invented bowtie seriously its so ugly.

I smell 2016 as a boring year. The rising of rookies i'm not interested in and me growing up. I also think the group that I like are already peaked. I'm sad and emotional.

I want Myungsoo to have some deep shit kissing scene in drama, mv or whatever, for research purpose.

I believe that woohyun and key really not that close anymore. The ship already died after toheart formed.

• Like 1

I was thinking when will my bias stop being cute and then there's this voice in my head whispering "when he died myb." Now I feel very sad n depressed.

I'm was so overwhelmed with left n right ears listening to audio streaming infinite n f(x) concert I feel so high now that they both ended.

My baby Myungie needs to post another food pic on Instagram so I can change my sig :meow: I don't care if it's anchovies or french toast sticks, I need new aesthetics for my sig rather than these Myung cakes :soul:

Or maybe I'll change it to a Seolhyun food pic idk....

Or are my Myung cakes just my signature look?

Man I'm confused now :unsure:

This is a really important thing that I always want to ask. What's with the cake that so special to you?

________

Wonder if myung have it in him to photograph people as in the magazine photo shoot type.

I wonder if all these kpop fans think all koreans don't know how to english like their oppar and unnies.

I love friday

I hope krystal is happy and well and update her instagram with new vinyl music updates today

Note to myself to notice which category I'm posting in.

Boring. When will my bias make a comeback for the sake of my sanity

My room smell vanilla and good music I need a cuddle buddy.

I need jobs

I have my eyes on two group threads that I want to participate to but I still haven't mustered my mind on how to do so

What should I do with the fic that I'm currently follow. Don't have the heart to finish it any more

I was looking for this thread to post about something but then I forget what that was rip

My grandma at home I need to cook I hate cooking

Admit it. Success will always guaranteed if group debuted from big 3

Did crush and zion t done

I'm just crying listening to Lee hi - breathe

my neighbor, my childhood friend just passed away coz of mental illness that he had going on since school. I thought he was getting better. He seen so cheerful and he looks ok the last time I saw him. I didn't and can't cry tho. But the air surround me felt heavier than usual and i somehow can hear a screaming of silence that make me choked up. I'm afraid to open the window idk why.

Edited by je suis soo