Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Why the hell did I want to go to the best uni in my country when I hate studying so much?

I want to go back to a year and 4 months ago pls. Someone give me a time machine.

Why, out of all the days in the year, I chose today to dress like frickin' 16-year old country girl?

Why here? Why now?

FFS

If some people still stay to bother you even though you tell them to gtfo because you can't stand them, then that's some real determination.

Maybe I should've spent less money on mom's gift. Now I don't think I can buy EXO's Japanese album :._.:

Dad, you better pay me half the money I invested :>_>: She's your wife, afterall.

Ugh I'm bored out of my mind. It's been 3 days already since I last went outside.I hate being sick. I wasn't made to stay and rot in one place.

Also, even though 2 days ago, it felt like I was on my death bed, I still managed to be a bitch. Smh

Day 8 of my flu diary: Someone stop me from coughing please. I feel like I'm going to cough out my lungs at this pace.

Edited by Bubblegum&Nougat

I know one, his name is Kim Jongin :3

awww, have some fluffly cutiepie to cheer you up!

517070tumblrmqq7d8OvCK1rmbyr6o1500.gif

869787tumblrnuuf4962ob1qcr8rxo4250.gif869573tumblrnuuf4962ob1qcr8rxo7250.gif

643904tumblrntnadiFAth1r5el1do1500.gif

374611tumblrntnadiFAth1r5el1do2500.gif

thank youuuuuuu!

tumblr_me68wasXfa1rvv4qro1_250.gif

I'm a random human being here to give you advice:

Maybe you should get off your laptop more or whatever electronic device you are using. At times, these devices, harbor more germs than a door knob because your on it majority of the time so whatever infestation you touched through out your daily life easily spreads toward that device, and being on that while your sick kinda makes you more sick. 

You should also go outside. I know your not feeling too well, but a breath of fresh air may be the thing you need. Also, sleep, sleep, sleep, and more sleep. Sleep is very vital and when we're sick, at times, it can be the best medicine for our sickly human body. The more you sleep the more rest you recieve, and the more your energy returns to you.

Also, I know this is cliche, but eat alot of soup. Soft food is really good for that sore throat, and at times not even sore throat its just really good for keeping you healthy while sick. A strong immune system is very important.  Not to forget benadryl (a medicine for alleries) not all the time are we sick from common cold. Some times it can be a bad reaction from allergies or synesis. 

To put it lightly, I hope you get well; and I really hope you take care of your health and eat healthy, drink your medicine, don't be on your computer too much, and sleep more often then your should.

Also, laugh. Laugh a lot. Laughter also makes us feel better, and surround yourself by what is positive, not negative.

GET WELL!! :):) :)

Thank you very much for taking your time and writing such lengthy and well-thought out pieces of advice. I really appreciate it!

:smile: 

It's been a few years since I last had a cold/flu, so it took me completely by surprise. I think that is why it escalated so much. I didn't even have medicine at home. I had to go out with a high fever to buy some :derp:  .

You are right about everything you wrote, especially the part with the electronic devices.

Since I felt a bit better today, I started to clean and sanitize everything I had in my room to prevent any more germs from spreading.

Thank you once again! Best wishes!

Why, out of all the songs in the world, You raise me up has been stuck in my head for the past 2 hours?

• Like 1

girl, I really don't care about what you do. I don't understand why do you feel the need to tell me your schedule.We're not even that close :derp:

I still don't know what possessed me when I chose French as my second major in uni. Probably Satan.

why don't people listen when I tell them that it's not a good idea for them to get on my bad side :unimpressed: they always forget karma exists

Edited by Bubblegum&Nougat

I have to get up and go to uni in about 8 hours but I still have 2 assignments due tomorrow and I have to read Horace and Dom Juan :omgwtf: