Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I miss my family. But I still don't want to live near them.

Absence really does make the heart grow fonder.

Been listening to some rediscovered Will Smith cds lately. I forgot how nice it is to listen to a rapper who doesn't feel the need to go hard. Seriously, the diss track "Nice Guy" from 'Lost & Found' has some bite/shade without being straight up rude and offensive.

Looking forward to SMTM4, but I doubt that anyone there won't go hard. I like the hard stuff, but it's really nice to have a change of pace artist to show the variety within the genre.

"Gu Family Book" is the only drama in which the dad does way more for me than the male lead, and I like Lee Seungi, but you add in that deep voice and this one isn't even close.  Choi Jinhyuk is giving me a new meaning to "daddy af". 

Gu+Family+Book3.jpg

I have a confession:  sometimes, I upvote people who disagree with me just because I don't want them to think that I am that petty.  I need to learn to careless about what others think of me. 

hello, my name is coward and I have an addiction to pocky.  especially the almond crunch ones. 

822465393_1541932.gif?4

it hasn't had a negative effect on my life yet, but I can't see it without buying it.  or if I go to one of the three local grocery stores that carry it, even if I'm just getting milk, I have to make a trip to that asile and buy at least two more boxes of pocky.  I feel like a hoarder with all of my pocky.  but I love it, it's just the right amount of sweet and not too many in the box.  I think I may need help. 

I never realized how sexual international gymnastics competitions were.  I watched the women's yesterday and today I'm watch the men's qualifications for Worlds (team, all-around, and each individual events).  the women's weren't too bad, but some countries *cough*usa*cough* like not only wear their leotards in a high-french cut, but I swear that half the team pulled them into their butts and the other half just had too much butt to cover.  then every single guy that I have seen is having a bulge.  how have I missed this for 30 years?  and how do they get away with it when not all members of the women's team are adults??  I'm kinda ashamed/embarrassed for them.  if they just had outfits that fit, I could focus on their amazing feats, but instead I want to look away because it's creepy.   :._.:

so I just watched Running man ep 273 and I realized that outside of a few famous comedians and Gag Concert cast members, I really don't know very many k-comedians.  I actually had never even heard of PLL before.  I was aware of the SNL to rival GC but I didn't know that there was a third one (looks kinda low key in comparison to be honest).  Other than Gukju I don't know anyone on SNL.  I don't know if its because KBS subs their own shows so I see them more (including on Gag Concert), but they really do a better job at promoting their comedians.  just from watching Happy Together, Full House (though they don't sub it anymore) and Human Condition I have seen so many comedians getting shots at something other than skits.  I think it would be nice to see SBS & MBC do the same thing.  how can you find the next great mc if you don't give people a chance to be seen?

this gif perfectly discribes my mood right now...

drunk-guy-chippy-spinning-sonic-13656378

alcohol is fun   :ohbi:

we're supposed to get about 1/2" of ice from midnight tonight thru tomorrow.  you'd think we were having a blizzard.

CZSk8mOW0AEbaIf.jpg

CZRwMSnVIAE3FTb.jpg

bless these southerners hearts.    :rolleyes:

that said, I'm totally not going to be able to make it out of my driveway in the morning...I'll diffidently have to call off of work...I mean, we haven't even had one rain drop and it's only 9:30, yet 402 schools and businesses in the metro area have already closed tomorrow...obviously that means we should too.  :ninja:

in all seriousness, we're probably going to loser power at some point and since I live in the country that means I will lose both heat and water.  it's going to be a messy two days.  :._.:

I'm thinking about jumping into the world of dulu shipping.  this weekend has got me shipping jyp & yg so hard.  damn yg for messing up that relationship and damn sm for trying to keep them a part.

I'm impatiently waiting for the fan fictions and otp badge. 

tumblr_m2vuyfEJax1qmtbwjo1_500.gif

Edited by coward

I can't believe Blackhawks needs to make a statement because someone posted a comment on fanfics

Since when did hockey fans take fanfics seriously?

Sigh...waiting for Blackhawks to make a statement

If this turns out to be fake... they need to sue her

wait, hockey has fanfics??  do other sports too?? omg, what have I've been doing with my life!!?!?!!  where do I find these things and are they are horrifically entertaining as the usual fanfacs?

Eugene and her husband are so adorable. Seriously, #lifegoals to find someone that I can be like that with. Really looking forward to them on Return of Superman (even if it means saying byte to the triplets ).

my house smells like brownies, but there are no brownies in my house.  

maybe there's someone living in my attatic who makes brownies while I'm work and then eats them all while I am at home...

article-2333487-1A123F1B000005DC-487_634

I'm going to freak myself out tonight.  :._.:

I just got gas for $1.299/gal

carlton-dance-o.gif

Bless you South Carolina and your low taxes.

• Like 1

The nice thing about having an older sibling with children is you learn what not to do.

Like, don't let your three year old use your phone to add things to their amazon wishlist. Because it's just a matter of time before more than $100 worth of toys show up at your door, and you didn't order them. :imstupid:

Edited by coward

every time I see "AA" for African Americans, I read it as "Alcoholics Anonymous" and then I wonder if African Americans are offended by that that.

i feel like my wisdom teeth is about to come soon 

nuuuuuh my life..... i dont wanna go thru the pain ;;-;;

mine had barely any pain before or after surgery.  I was off of the "good" pain killers after a day and half.  my mom still has her's in her mouth, never had any pain with them.  not everyone has a bad experience. (this was supposed to be a pep talk, not sure it sounds right though.)

what kind of fuckery....ah, screw it....get it son!!!

warning, not for the faint of heart

sports_fan_reactions_15.gif

when will I have the confidence level and moves like this?  :ahmagah:

I'm not sure how I ended up "loved". I don't have anyone on here that I talk with regularly and I know there are people I have pissued off. Maybe it's an early April fools thing? :imstupid: :imstupid:

have you ever said something, and immediately realized just how old you are?  who says "in like flynn" these days?  do people even know who erol flynn was?  sometimes I act more like my parents age than my own.   :._.:

after watching the latest cool kidz I decided to look up some of the olympic gold medalist on youtube to see how they won their gold medals.  the first one I looked up was Choi Minho.  after realizing that I needed to add "judo" to the end of his name I clicked on the first video, and in the comments section there are things like "I'm here because of cool kidz" & "me too".

:imstupid:  :imstupid:  :imstupid:  :imstupid:  :imstupid:

it's not just kpop fans, apparently kvariety fans are doing this too. luckily, I haven't seen any more.  let's hope this isn't a new trend for kvareity.  

How can we as Americans overcome racism if politicians keep boiling down voting into racial blocks and who wins the _______ vote? Politicians keep saying that we shouldn't see skin color, but then they focus in on it themselves. Such hypocrisy disgusts me.

I just cut off communication with my family for a week. I feel like a terrible child, but I'm just so sick of their treatment towards me and they don't even get it. I know it will hurt me more than them, but how else can I get them to realize that just because I live far away doesn't mean I can be treated as unimportant?

I'm just upset, but I can't tell the people around me. I don't want sympathy, I just wanted to say "out loud" that I refuse to let things continue on as they have.

seriously, my sister has the nerve to yell at me and lecture me for asking my mom to come down here a few weeks after my birthday to go on a three day trip just because her third baby is due on my birthday and she claims she needs mom more than me. bitch, it's not my fault you got pregnant when you did. my birthday was established in 1985, move your bsby's due date because I'm not changing dates.

LOOL

She is lucky I am over 800 miles away because pregnant or not, I would snatch that girl bald headed right now. You don't need hair to have a healthy baby.

I have a lot of random thoughts today.   :derp:

1. bless this new episode of Cool Kidz that I'm half a week late in watching.  if you watch on kbs world, you'll have to wait another week in half.  bless you my vpn & viu.  anyways - the new sport is volleyball and I've always been a kinda fan of the sport as my hometown as produced some olympic gold medal winning players, so I'm stoked that it's not something like table tennis which bores me to tears.
  2. bless the cast for this sport on Cool Kidz.  I seriously had to put it on pause so I could fan girl for two minutes.  I.love.every.single.person.they.chose.even.the.one.guy.I.don't.know.  ok, the judo episodes were really great, but the team was "eh" to me.  there were a few people I could get into but most of them I fast forwarded through.  this time around, I seriously think they put together a great cast.  even if most of them end up not being good, I would still watch them.
  3. Kwanghee is getting better on IC.  he still has a ways to go, but he's toned it done a bit and seems to be more natural with the guys.  he's become my precious variety baby (even though he's not a baby at it).  I just really want to keep rooting for him to improve, but he's gotta be thinking about military duty sometime soon, right?
  4. I painted some feathers and a wood block letter and hot guled them to a grapevine-like wreath frame and it was a lot of fun.  it's been awhile since I got my craft on, I should do it more often.
  5. I also knitted a skirt for my niece using ruffle yarn.  they said it would fit a 3 yo.  my coworkers and I think it would fit a 5 yo.  seriously, does no know check these things out before they release the pattern?  so now, I'm making another now so she can have two skirts this fall that won't fit her.  (I'm not stashing the yarn for two years until it'll fit her.  my sister can worry about where to keep the skirts).
  6. my family is still full of people who suck.  I told them I wouldn't talk to them for a week.  well, it's been a week but no one has called or texted me.  I tried calling them and no one answered.  I seriously think they forgot about me.  :unsure:
  7. "Signal" was good, but the ending annoyed me.
  8. "Occupation" on netflix is also good, but intense.  can't binge watch it.  but it was interesting to watch something with subtitles that wasn't asian.  it's been over a year since I've done that.  I should do it more often. 
  9. I really really really miss Hyeongdon.  I hope that his treatment is going well and that he is able to recover/learn to cope with his anxiety disorder, even if he never shows up on tv again.  but I still miss him.  
  10. Law of the Jungle pd's did not use their brains for this one.  let's put these young kids on a corroding ship.  nothing bad could happen!  and then they show the massive amount of cockroaches on that thing.  I'd be like sorry, I'll just float in the water at night and hope I don't drown or get bitten/stung rather than sleep on that thing.

my mind has really been all over the place today...