Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

lately the thought of sunggyu soon enlisting fucking kills me,i legitimately feel physically sick to the point of me not even being able to eat smth. ive been by his (or well rather their side) for more than 5 years now and seeing one of them soon ''leaving'' us makes me just want to curl up in my bed and cry.

i hate this- i just hate this so so much.

i feel so fucking empty just thinking about dongwoo... i can't even put into words how sorry i feel for him & his family

you know...dongwoo didn't just love his dad, he admired him & considered him as his idol.
whenever he would talk about him his eyes lit up, you could just see how proud he was of him

and knowing how he 2 years ago even said that his biggest dream was for his father to be there by his side when he got married breaks my heart so fucking much