Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

talk as if they know me eh..keke...even if they shared soul w/me as that incident happen years ago they wouldnt rly know how it's feel. they think a freshmen of mid-school would take some disease she not even know exist like some candies smh

spring and sticky yet still coudy as heck

heol...it makes me 'not in the mood' to listen to exo's songs they've been in my top playlist for so so long it's weird, well i guess i'll just jammin to got7 and infinite til' it settles down

stahp stahp it-got7 

should be the one who chase work, or work will chase me instead, ok study for written exams, practice exams dont need it lol, semangat then..... :omg: ..it's too much to do in a few days until friday come and there english midterm, idc i'll just do it in a idgaf way as usual lol

i spill too much tea on that acc, nvm tbh, just bitching up, it's been so long since i screw that acc up so bad lol lol it's a fun game

where's my dad sold that broken old computer anyway? lol..the thing that accompany me during my junior high and 2 years of senior high,

the game's different from elementary school and junior high, it's real, and funnier, and much more intense

they ganna be...that kiddo drank too much coffe, they think it's just fluffy and white and nice and these dumb sparkling thing no it's not i gave them a hard punch of reality,,,,,,it's fun and fun and fun and fun...until someone's fucking bring that naive motivation whiny stuffs again, what are yall, some worker of motivation store...tbh

i had to finish some papers lol,,

kickin my ass for being lazy ass again

it's been so long since i crying..for real....after watched the ark-the light's mv damn... :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

• Like 1

seems like going back to my habitat aka original class and classmates makes me comfortable and less cranky lol its weird not like i close to them or majority of those guys but its just feels right keke, good thing then, i cant wait these major-unrelated classes to end....here we go 3rd smt keke...

i really state the truth and honesty that time and i also not said it in rude manner so they should know i just wanna spill it out, it's also not in their place to responsible about it, they can ignore it as much as they like anyway. i content with what i did. when will someone's keep lying and lying and lying and hiding like a coward? they gonna burst someday.

been so long since i being more open and honest, so much restrictions and judging eyes, sick mind just being sicker. i like it, i like being honest whatever they want to call me 'sok bijaksana' 

oh my observant skills lol

seems like i should make a strategy again,

waiting for soshi teasers like a hobo

Edited by Bekki
Please do not double post.

i guess i just has to work hard on the second option/maybe harder than ever/...lol so much for being reckless and forgetful...icandokyungsooit

so much for wanting a calm holiday.

omg apink remember mv is so pretty, and i like the song...i'll be jamming it in this holiday for sure, dont care they said it bland i found the song okay....after a few more listen i'll be addicted lol

i swear that's my pen-name like..oh my...the story is updated one year ago and there's...omg im creeped out so bad rn, the author doesnt even said that name is the one she's gonna be called for her readers, like wtf, this is so strange lol i cannot

i swear my new pen-name is from old drama and i never ever read that story before my username-change...

that just so..

pls lmao i still mourning over this failed single course i dont need another headache.

i swear i dont steal like that lol...i can come up with new penname on my own. i hate misunderstand. i there were any in the first place.

i know some of them here, surely...i know, dont think im that oblivious and stupid, mind your own bussines jusseyo. people might hate me for something i myself cant even control but dont act as if you know everything that iam, you dont, you'll never be. even if you my former classmates or something...your ignorance may stay forever ithere i admit how iam and i understand how and what iam going through, hate me, ok...call me names ok, im so used by that, do you think a middle schooler can even go through that without having so much changes huh. stop, stop it, it's makes you sounds so patheic to act as if you know what it feels...

that's why i respect people condition and what they are because sometimes you dont know hows it's really going, how it feels. so, dont just look at surface.....

• Like 1

suho quietly creepin up on my bias list lol, back then he's my least fave exo k member....i feel that i'd have more of suho related vids from now on...ha, his smile and vibe all over somewhat just makes me comfortable,,,

history, mama, first snow, baby dont cry...on playlist