Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Naeun is clumsy af. And so am I tbh. When we start dating, we'd make a disastrous pair. bq57.gif

CRlzByzWwAAQ4pF.jpg

CRldPxEUwAAWgJ6.jpg

CRldPzSUwAARPHn.jpg

Sometimes I look at my reputation and look back at my rep history and I can't believe I've become someone I absolutely detest and how I stoop down to their level. For so long I resisted the temptation to turn to the dark side despite how annoyed and irritated I got with a lot of users and threads here... but at some point I've had enough and it happened anyway.. I wish I was more mature and learned how to ignore like the others did... oh well, what done is done. I can't take back some of the shit I've posted before. No regrets... 

i don't get it. Why are people in OH so butthurt about Naeun. I swear whenever i said something nice about her i got neg. like I post a gif as proof Naeun has great body and i got -11 or when i said she was queen when she fell and still professional...And people don't even want to believe the video proof in bashing thread and ask the mod to delete it  :donthinkso:

Eh, OH is butthurt about anything Apink related in general. It's the same how users here get so pressed every time Eunji's vocals is ranked high. lol It's very annoying, but at least all this hate is giving an excuse to be a messy bitch :derp:

I honestly don't know why i'm still on this forum or why i even came back in the first place.  I don't have a reason to be here anymore since my friends that I used to talk to and spazz have already left a long time ago due to the excessive amount of hate our faves get, or just life catching up to them. It's pretty sad thinking about it. Sometimes, I would stalk their profile to see if it says "today" in the latest active column in hopes that they would come back. Gosh, I feel so pathetic doing that.   :rlytearpls:

Edited by Rapping NaCho

For Federal Government, I flop at understanding the concepts but I slay the test.

For Chemistry, I understand the concepts for the most part but I flop the test.

>.<

Edited by Rapping NaCho

After a good start to the semester, I'm starting to be lazy and procrastinate a lot again....  :donthinkso:

lol I think people here need to learn how to check the reputation history page on their profile before going to Ask a Mod thread to see if they're being neg stalked

Hmm... you only get 200 wons per upvote now instead of 500 wons. I wonder why they changed it. I think it's the only way of earning wons unless if you participate in events and play games or beg people for them.

Before, you'll get 50 000 wons per 100 upvotes

Now, you'll only get 20 000 wons per 100 upvotes

Big difference

Not that I care about wons but I do need them for name change since I have a habit of changing my display name a lot :3

lol this IU situation is so freaking ridiculous, honestly... but the thoughts of a pedo IU is such a turn on for me. I'd let her hit on me.  :derp:

I was so excited for Sunday Monday MV because it's one of my favorite Apink songs but it's not even an actual MV, it's just a lyrics video...  >.< bq27.gif

When non fans say dumb shit about your faves... instead of getting annoyed and worked up, sometimes you just can't help but laugh and be amused at those morons and their ignorance :lol:

I knew college is going to be stressful and time consuming, but not to this extent. I don't even work but still... I barely have any free time to do whatever... :/

lol a lot of people on this really likes acting so tough and edgy  :rolleyes:

k ngl, i tried to be like that for a while but I'm already tired of it

I love my Chemistry lab so much! I've heard stories where that class can be a terrible experience if you're assigned with annoying lab partners but I'm glad I have cool partners! 

Why am I obsessed with watching animal videos like these again? :lol:

Hmm... I wonder if Physics course is as hard and torturous as people is making it out to be... My friends told me that college Physics is NOTHING like high school Physics at all.

Almost everyone... nerds, slackers, geniuses, or whoever, etc.... say that class is freaking hell lol

lmao at a thread destined to cause massive mess flop so hard. Poor OP seems to have taken his/her time as well. :(

That OP's previous attempts to make a mess flops most of the time. :lol:

Edited by Spicy NaCho

DJISAOJIOVJRSIFJRW!!! Mediterranean food is freaking amazing! It's currently my favorite cuisine. 

Oh dear... I woke up to find out Turkey shut down a Russian jet...  I'm curious to see what happens next.

• Dislike 1

Hul.... I stayed up so late freaking out, half-assing and finishing my essay that I thought was due today... only to find out that it's still due in 2 days...  

Whatever... at least I got it done and I don't have to worry about it anymore...  :ohpressor:

lmao... all these petty arguments, complaints, and bitching caused by MAMA.   :imstupid:

lol I'll never understand people's desperation for their bias group interacting with other idols. 

Finally changed my sig... the impact that my last sig made though... :lol:

- caused arguments in the bashing thread

- made some people interested in her

- even got a few people to stan her :D 

RIP old sig :/