Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

It feels so good to stan groups like B.A.P., Teen Top, B1A4, and MyName. They usually fly under the radar at toxic soul-destroying places like OH and NB. I can enjoy their promotions in peace.

2PM is the only group I would describe as sexy. Seeing other idols with their shirt off makes me fucking cringe. #bringbackchocolateabs2K16

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I thought Kylie Jenner would have had those big jaws of hers shaved down by now. All that tweaking and she left out her biggest flaw.

Why are people calling Brooklyn Beckham a loser with no career. He's seventeen for christ sakes. Having wealthy parents doesn't mean you have to have your life figured out when you're a high school senior.

Edited by Ilhoonssidechick
  • Like 1

Britney, P!nk, Demi, Fifth Harmony, and Meaghan T are repping for the ladies tonight. Great performances by all at the Billboard awards.

I cannot stop watching Monsta X's All In. I watch it 100 times a day on loop on YouTube. I love the song and MV more than anything my faves have put out in forever. I guess I should officially call myself a Monbebe (that is their fandom right??).

T. O. P. knows he's the weakest dancer in BB so why is he always the one instigating dance battles in their older videos.

Stanning BlackPink while having half their annoying OH fandom on ignore is going to be difficult but I'm up for the challenge.

I might be jumping the gun here but I think Rosé is going to be another JB, an idol who is good at everything. Heck being really attractive isn't a talent but they still excel at that.

NCT is still wearing those high-waisted, belted, soccer mom jeans I see.

Movies with the most male eye candy - Takers, Four Brothers, Friday Night Lights, Bad Boys II, The Big Hit, Coach Carter, Remember the Titans, The Newton Boys, Dazed and Confused, Fast Five

I'm annoyed they gave that super creep Wolowitz such a cute wife with giant boobs

I find Leonard and Raj so adorably charming and sweet

I'm surprised no one's killed Sheldon in his sleep yet

Amy Farrah Fowler is a goddess