Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I have an impulsive buying/eating problem!!!! 

I've been trying to eat healthier but somehow today I ended up with chicken & waffles for lunch (THERE WAS A SPECIAL I HAD TO TRY IT) and i'm eating a giant chocolate cupcake with cream cheese frosting now (IT WAS SO BIG AND BEAUTIFUL AND IT WAS CALLING OUT TO ME). I swear I keep telling myself to eat healthy but then these things happen....

I feel so hopeless about this whole situation.

Life is so hard, and it takes so much energy out of me. 

If dying wasn't painful, I'd be dead by now. so tired of living.

*hug* *hug* life can feel like hell just don't give up no matter what

I had a dream where I was engaged to Kris [and I liked it]

He's my least fav ot12 member so wtf

you know you have no life when you're excited that your comment on a YT video has 300+ thumbs up  :rlytearpls:

i had a freaky ass dream

that this woman was spanking me so hard/much it hurt like a bitch and i was crying and screaming and I was bruising and stuff but it was supposed to be some kinda kinky bdsm shit wtf brain. W. T. F. :omgwtf: 

Edited by evergreen

I'm really fucking sad that i failed again. Like I'm trying not to think about it so I don't start getting depressed and do something stupid like cry

Bad grammar/spelling annoys me so much.

I know that there's a lot of young users and non native English speakers on here so it can't be helped but AUGH I lose brain cells

THERE'S A FUCKING CRICKET IN MY ROOM AND NO ONE IS UP YET NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I love my YG artists, but stanning Seventeen has been a better experience than any other group I've been a fan of.

Constant updates whether it's music shows, variety shows, radio shows, fanmeets, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, new photos, etc.

Very little controversies/bashing.

With YG it was always controversies on top of scandals on top of dramas.

YG being a petty ass not promoting them on more music shows and variety shows.

Stupid media play

Delays upon delays, lies upon lies

Being greedy and trying to milk as much $ out of fans as possible

With YG , it's almost easy to sweep up the music show awards and do well on the charts. It's almost taken for granted.

While Seventeen fans celebrate every little victory no matter how small and are reallly proud and thankful for every little achievement.

Seventeen may not be the most popular group, they may not be the richest either.

They might not have won any awards during their debut and first cb

But I'd never trade Seventeen for all that.

I know that when the day comes when they DO get an award or even chart high digitally, it will be all the more sweeter because of the journey it took to get there.

//cheesy af

Edited by evergreen
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

The fact that I have 3 biases in 17 literally disturbs and unsettles me.

I'm the type of person that has to have everything thought out and in order, but when I think about my 17 biases I GET SO CONFUSED.

This has never happened to me with any other group before. It's always VERY clear who my one bias is. Even if it changes, the change is very apparent. One member rises up, the other goes down.

But 17 messes with my head so bad. It's been about a month and I still can't figure out the "order" of my 3 biases. I will literally lay in bed and think about each member trying to compare and pit them against each other but there's never a conclusion. I'm not used to this.

When will I have peace  :rlytearpls:

Edited by evergreen

not sure if this is a bash or rant so i'll leave it here

there are so many dumb people on OH.  :twitch:

the things people write...i don't think they understand how stupid they come off as

but then I realize I'm spending time on a kpop forum infested with immature teenagers and I wonder what that says about myself. :horror: 

I feel like I am at peace with my 3 svt biases now!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

having 3 biases was messing with my head for the longest time but i've figured it out.

They're like my 3 children

Eldest:   Woozi who is very responsible and kinda serious a lot of the time. Reserved, doesn't try to call too much attention to hemself, but an overachiever, responsible, and dependable. The fact that he's serious a lot makes me treasure his laugh/smile even more.

Middle: Hoshi! He's an attention seeker, mischievous, and a total dork.

Youngest: Seungkwan. Everyone loves him and gets the most attention naturally. He can get away with anything with his charm. He's cute and he knows it.

idk why figuring this out was impt to me but it is...2 months in...

I feel conflicted about ikon....

I was a fan predebut

then i hated their debut (although Airplane was decent)

checked out Apology and I liked the song, but...

basically I need B.I. to stop singing, and I personally don't like Junhoe's throaty/gravelly voice. I actually LIKE the song, but I hate their parts in it, so I'll never be able to enjoy the song.

+as a svt stan i hate supporting the Big3 power monopoly when it doesn't give my babies a chance.

I think I'll just keep my distance until they release solo/subunit stuff where I don't have to listen to BI/Junhoe's singing

tumblr_nrell9LRIG1rcw11to4_500.jpg

I WOULD'VE STANNED HIM SO HARD I WOULD'VE DROPPED EVERY BIAS I EVER HAD FOR HIM I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH WHAT WHY HOW DID THIS HAPPEN WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS SUFFERING HE'S JUST SO BEAUTIFUL BUT IT'S THE MOST TRAGIC THING THAT HE LEFT 17  :cry: 

as much as i want 17 to win mama rookie award for 17

i also want them to win for the shitstorm that would erupt from it

*popcorn.gif*

i'm gonna sound like a complete fatass, but i was looking forward to that donut i was saving for later

but i just realized i accidentally threw it away and now i want to cry  :cry:

I'm banning myself from OH and tumblr until Mama bc I have a huge exam tomorrow that I haven't even started studying for bc I'm trash and if I wanna watch mama I need to not fail my exam. Telling myself if I go online before then, I'm not allowed to watch.

That feeling when you're moody af and you feel like something's wrong with you and you hate the world and feel so dysfunctional

and then later that day your period comes and it explains everything and the world is in fact not about to implode bc hormones

fuckkkkkkkkkk i still have to make my secret santa gift

my family wants to go shopping, visit people, go out to eat, etc. but really all i want to do is stay in bed for the rest of the break and do nothing.  :derp:

• Like 1

whoa within the past 2 days i discovered that 2 people I know are trans?!?!?!?!

Like holy shit it's pretty shocking! Knowing them as male for the longest time + both of them 'transitioned' after college which i consider pretty late??

tbh i'm actually a dirty hoe but ever since i started stanning svt i feel like i have to censor myself in front of the children.

xiumin these days makes it so hard :megusta: 

i feel like people misunderstood my thread/didn't read op. People's use of "you" confuses me bc they're preaching that everyone is problematic but that was kinda the point of my post?

either that or they think i'm bashing/defending?

i can't tell and also i don't care enough to bring it up  :unimpressed:

i'm so sad about this but i don't think i can call winner one of my bias groups anymore.

i'm just not feeling the direction they're going with their music + concept. I only liked ONE song from their mini and i personally hate sexual themes so the MVs were a huge turn off for me

they were my only bias group for a year after i got back into kpop so it's really hard for me to let go. i was hoping their cb would rekindle my inner incle but i guess not   :horror: