Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Are you all happy? You finally got what you wanted..

You must be rejoicing..You must be so glad seeing other people in misery. 

I pity you.

Edited by black_miri

You realize that you're in too deep into kpop when you end up crying because people bash continuously your faves..you realize you can't take kpop anymore because fans ruin your experience of your favorite groups..you realize that you're helpless because not only you can't do anything for your idols but also you're reminded of the time you were bullied and it's like you're reviving it all over again..and you can't do nothing except being pathetic. People said you need a strong mentality to be in this kpop world..i thought i had it considering I was in kpop for 6 years..I thought I developed a thick skin but i was wrong. I'm still weak and helpless like I was many years ago. Maybe i should just avoid it for a while, because it's hurting me every day more