Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I'd like to thank my baseball coach for those warming up drills in the past, all I've been to him is a pain in the ass. I kept complaining to him to just get into the game already instead of running around wasting energy. My P.E teacher did a fitness test for my class today and at least I'm still able to stand on my two legs when 90% of my classmates decided to skip the next class because they couldn't even breath properly. He prob hates me now lol, I've been ditching practice for god knows how long

MC Mong's Miss Me or Diss Me is an underrated album, all songs in it are gems

Mid terms are coming and I'm more concerned about my faves' reality show. You could see I'm handling my priorities hella fine

babysoul deserves better @ woollim

I just listened to it today, but OMG's windy day is so good. I didn't expect the song to be like this judging from the teaser photos. Korea better stan

Edited by serutanpinsil

oh my GOD i'm trembling i hope i don't mess up

i'm feeling a bit guilty i hope my teacher doesn't notice :<

also praying for monster's teasers

I'm such a trash for my ult(s) I tend to ignore the other members ajbdajkshx I feel bad now  :rlytearpls:

*goes back watching mijoo and baek's fancams*

why am i such a lazy ass

now i have to sort 100gb+ worth of files bcs i always procrastinate whenever i had the chance  :rlytearpls:

I'm so good at deceiving innocent souls. thx photoshop

But seriously, this is such an useless skill of mine to have. If my friend actually fall into it again I'll be feeling super guilty.

Edited by serutanpinsil

I guess we'll just have to cope with 'Gugudan'... I mean I've felt worse when the name 'Lovelyz' was announced  :rlytearpls: but now nobody really cares lol

A part of my brain cells die whenever I open twitter

damn that was such a bad MC. could've picked someone better

I should be packing for tomorrow, how did I end up opening OH lUVscGI.giflUVscGI.gif

this is going to take a lot of time smh. rip my holiday

Why aren't anyone uploading the 5W1H's practice video on YT or DMMuQfKXY.gifMuQfKXY.gif or any other downloadable stream sites. In high quality. I need them asap for science

I want to write, but problem is I can't write...

i couldn't help it !

you should write even if you think you can't, you'll fail many times but you will learn from it and you'll get better with time and practice, i said the same thing before i started writing specially because dyslexia have it effect on my skills i failed lots of time but i started getting better i found inspirational friends who helped me learn from them i'm not saying I'm a great writer i'm far from that but at least i can now write something good that people like and want more of, i got criticized which helped improve even more, compliments won't help. 

i just had to quote you, give it a shot write, writing is just like dancing it's spiritual and beautiful. don't give up on that :3

Thank you! Stuffs irl are getting stressful, so I wanted to relieve myself by writing. I've been getting ideas and sometimes I tried writing a bit, but I'm always not confident enough to publish it;; I'll definitely try to write more. Again, thank you for quoting me :) Reading your words motivated me!

• Like 1

When you're having a good day but suddenly you remembered SM has yet to release any of f(x)'s dance practice videos

wdax0I1.gif

I have a test tomorrow and a paper also due tomorrow, and I've done like neither. Nada. RIP

I feel so guilty now, ugh.

Also lowkey hoping Gugudan and Pledis Girlz won't comeback/debut until like next February... School's gonna fuck me up more than it already is, and I can't stand feeling guiltier than this.