Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

when you have nothing to do because you're on vacation and stay on this forum 24/7 because you have nothing to do 

and that one user said that you are an upvotes freak

Latoya3_zps2f978d32.gif

-_________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

wtf?

although I believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I think people shouldn't lie in "post your cute picture thread"

you can give appreciations without lying  

lmfao yes,my thought exactly

goddammit,wendy william is my animal spirit

I LOVE HER

Edited by Queen soshistar

Im horribly sick.....headache+blocked nose+fever+sore throat....its soo uncomfortable...im such a mess and locked myself in my room

giphy.gif

are you a guy or girl?

liek

wut

im a guy

liek

wut

wut?wut?wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Its starting to feel like 2009-2010 again; from the debuts, to the music, to some of the hairstyles and fashion.

isn't that's a good thing?no?

Edited by Empress Soshistar