Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

To be hurt to feel lost to be left out in the dark to be kicked when you're down to feel like you've been push around to be on the edge of breaking down and no one there's to save you no you don't know what is like welcome to my life

why does she looks more like one of gangnam unnie in the picture but people call her stunning and her winking is disturbing for me, she looks so weird,.... :._.:

i really really hate ignorant and 2faced fans but i hate it more if its from my own fandom  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

I'm not even her fan nor care about her except her being one of my bias co-workers but i cried when i read the death comments

Just how could people do that to someone who barely they knew or met, i'll never understand 

I sincerely pray this matter will make her stronger than ever

Edited by burningsoul

i want to watch doctors but i'm afraid i'll regret it because i mostly don't get the hype over k-dramas that had high rating

i watch The Heirs and i regret it why i forced my self to watch it till the end, it really wasted my time, the story is too cliche and nothings great about that drama

i don't get the hype of korean over PSH too, she seems kind and nice but as an actress i always thought she looks the same with all of her characters and i never get her chemistry with her male lead everytime i watch her drama (with LMH, JYH, JGS)

i watched DOTS untill ep 2 last month but untill now i don't know when will i continue to watch it because it's too cheesy, i even almost finish Another Miss Oh eventho i just started last week lol

Ahh i need "W", i can't wait to watch another ep of W

hope W won't dissapointed me tho

Edited by burningsoul

Just watch until ep 5 but Jung Ye Eun is the type of friend that i dislike the most irl

I enjoy the drama and i love all characters except Ye Eun and her bf, they're so annoying that i want to skip everytime they're out

sometimes i don't understand what is good acting for k-netz

like i enjoy kill me heal me but i found hwang jung eum acting is off and exagerating...it's annoying to watch sometimes for me but they considered her as good actress  :donthinkso:

if she's not the female lead and her part is important i think i will skip almost all of her scene  :._.:

if you say my bias is not pretty and people overrating her beauty then i can the same about your bias too...people exaggerating her beauty because i don't find she's that pretty 

just admit we had different taste will you...when will people understood the meaning of "beauty depends on the eye of the beholder"

YoonA-tongue-girls-generation-im-yoona-3

how i wish those satan didn't stan my bias so if they really want to be a troll that bad they can be it without people dragging my bias and our fandom   :omgwtf:

Edited by burningsoul