Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

FirmDamagedFruitbat.webm
this gif gave me life  :rlytearpls:

Edited by Regret

never thought today was a such special day
Big Bang E-series
SNSD 8 years
Jessica 8 years
EXO-L 1 year

sometimes, i just wonder Sulli haters care about f(x) or they just use f(x) as weapon to attack Sulli. I'll be happy if all those haters become f(x)'s fan after Sulli's departure. 

people don't want people judge them (or their bias) yet still like to judge other people...
bias wrong: "here is the proof, you don't know her/him, don't judge her/him because of a gif"...
other idols wrong: "this gif show that the guy/girl is trash" , "small thing tell a lot about  personality"...

OH users give me a cancer

Sulli'sfans or f(x)'s fans. There is no in-between. People have to choose. Sulli's case and ex-EXO's case are really different because Sulli and f(x) still work in K-biz. 
for Sulli fans: you have to help Sulli by yourself, Sulli is not in f(x) anymore
for f(5) fans: stop. It will never happen. You guys want Sulli go to f(x) concert, write something to congrat f(x), follow f(x)'s members. But then again, why she has to do it first ?

for f(4) fans: keep bashing her

I'd rather have all f(4)'s fans than have 1 f(5)'s fan

Edited by sick
  • Dislike 1

I like Sulli and Red Velvet and i'm sick of their photoshoots now, no lie. I'd rather take 1 photoshoot everymonth than having multiple photoshoots in 1 month 

I believe Karma is real now. What goes around comes around. Krystal fans shouldn't bash, slut shaming Sulli like no tomorrow before. Stop dragging Sulli to this mess Krystal fans :/

• Dislike 1

Hmm "fierce" concept...nothing "fierce" about it. SM stan is obsessed with that concept because they think it's better than any concept out there. It's like a photoshoot from Dazed. 

• Dislike 1

can't believe i finally made it. 1 week no fap. Let's try 10 days this time

my new waifu looks so innocent, can't have a single dirty thought about her. Gong seungyeon who

2ba3711722979cacf67de9918f127578.png

I truly feel sorry for red velvet now. All music show were cancelled this week except the show. I guess it's their destiny

• Dislike 1

there is 1 user in OH who is pathetic as fuck. I notice she hated BTS, Gfriend, Twice as fuck before, bash them in bashing thread but as soon as they do better than SM groups, she suddenly fan of them all  :imstupid: . And she's a YG stan who hates everything related to SM. Kid nowaday smh....The girl needs to get a life 

Omg omg something big is going to happen soon. A female idol  :ninja: . 2016 is not over lol

l6Z2c1E.gif

:hurr:

female idols are prettiest when they're 23 and 27 and look worst when they're 26. Next year let's see Soojung beat other 94 line  :datass:

weird feeling but i think the fish has breast cancer  :unsure: . If this is true, i'm sorry for bashing you  :._.:

The feeling when you bully someone and the girl is getting weaker and weaker everyday. I should realize it sooner when she said she kept getting nosebleed.

Sorry Chi

Edited by sick

above user

It's time to leave OH :imstupid:

Twce fans'd better keep their mouth shut. They mess up with wrong fandom  :imstupid: . I'm just staying here witness everything :hurr:

Edited by sick

please please please, Burning director, please cast Krystal not Sulli  :twitch: . She doesn't deserve it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.