OneHallyu

The Random Thought Thread

Lee

my back still hurt after the fucking rollercoaster bus ride yesterday...tommorow attend evening class, lots of tasks, my body so broken sometimes i feel like the time is too fast moving and im still stuck with my old lazy habit lol...no wonder, i seems to develop crazy ocd after dorm-life start cuz everything looks so messy i dizzy and had to fighting my fatigue to handle things in hurry and precise,, college kids are a bunch of more intelegent yet fucking egoistic and sharp-mouth and hypocrite and manipulative.............high school friends are everything ,miss them so much, always pray the best of them from afar

Waiting for Epik High's new MV with Jisoo Kim starring in it!!!! it feels so long~

i think im a bit weird now that i looking forward more to yg groups than sm(that i did since middle school) it just still felt weird,,

epik high's music stole my heart!!!<3

meanwhile my unnie still cray craay over lu's departure lol..serve her right stan sm idols(im ebil)

now brand new idols are my age..it'll be a bit frustating for me  

hope Lovelyz MV and song could make me feel better today, stuck in the dorm during weekend make me want to puke all kind of colours, beside being with a bisshy wuss dormate not ganna solve the problem going on in my head, godness...let midnight come faster pls(i think im gonna puke now) ,,,, :ahmagah:   all that is i could think of just.....'how to puke' 'how to puke', good thing im such a nice person lmfao, if im pissed off i'll have this stony bishy face while being such an igronant brat, but im not gives off harsh remarks 'hidden' remarks or anything, she's 18 yet she fuckin cant and afraid of sleep alone and shit im her dormate and shit of cuz i'll get dragged into her shit and cant even....no one give her a ride to home, i had to cancel my cousin offer...holy shittake, cuz that time i just have a mtbd over a fail of screen printing shit subject and cant help the dissapointment doubled i dream of being alone in my bedroom browsing and shit and inhale fresh air.....what made me more mad than necessary was she's kind not appreciate my favor to staying over and holy shit i swear that's the first time my hands tremble so much from rage lmao,

(puke tbh)

ANJIR BANYAK PROJECT ANJIRRRRRR IYA sih major ku nggak banyak cang cing cong belajar memorize rempong presentasi de el el tapi project bener bener killerrrr,,, mau ujian tugas tiba-tiba numpuk kayak gunung slamet....nggak kaget di akhir tahun aku bakal turun berat badan, kata unnieku aku udah kayak stik..siap siap dipanggil pocky nih lawl #nangis bombay#poormybody

OEOOOOOO #HAJIMA#STOP STOP IT#GOT7 #curren jam to cure my tired body and soul and hear

wow, such a random yet sweet moment as a sone, listening to divine calmly when the song ends the screen like, 00:00 01/01/2015, yasssssssssss

whoa just realized how much i've been called out, stepped on, kicked, and much much more during middle and high school even being called some rly rude words by my own mother so...tolerant 100 %?(sometimes i felt for whoever being as tolerant at this level irl i want to know them), i used to my default idgi face just like my dp i guess it'd work for a while more, ^^ im stupid, tryhard, ok whatevs make u feel good im ok w/it i guess, i remember being called abnormal in sophomore year by some ppl from another class...(such memories)

MTBD after finished watching tale of two sisters, how.could.i.do.my.crackfic.then. my feels so messed up now, i want to update it asap, the day just fit in the chara's bday! *bloodytears*