Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

why do i have to wear super heavy rubber bands? there is nothing to correct, my overbite is gone. i don't see what i'm going to gain out of this. 

i also can't open my mouth more than an inch and my mouth feels so uncomfortable. i hate this.

i tried to introduce my friend to kpop but i sent her a shit ton of stuff and she isn't replying otl

• Like 2

my friend always does this thing where i try to start a conversation on snapchat, and she doesn't even give me proper replies, she just sends a random picture. it's like i'm talking to myself

i just came out of my room and the back door is open. not wide open, but pretty open. probably the wind, and i'm just being paranoid...

i gotta piss so bad but its such a long way between my room and the bathroom. it doesn't help that its thunderstorming. i'm just gonna bolt.

you unintentionally hurt me a lot and i dont say anything because i dont want you to start a pity party.

you clearly don't have the time to talk to me so i think we should just let it go

Edited by luna ☽

i hate anxiety. my best friend is confronting another friend of mine for me because i can't, and i'm afraid she's gonna hate me. am i overreacting?

i can't believe i actually converted my friend into a sone like we're talking about tae's concert and she listens to snsd's music and. IM SO PROUD

wow thanks a fucking lot dipshit, you ruined my fucking night. enjoy your oh so funny joke you asshole

why is it so hard for me to be sympathetic???? when i said "im sorry" i felt like i was lying.

my friend responds so slowly, it's annoying. i wanna try to have a funny conversation but it's hard to do that when she takes 15-20 minutes to respond.

on snapchat, it is my ULTIMATE pet peeve when someone sends me "streaks". and i have one person who does that every. single. day. and when i try to start a conversation with her they just send a fucking blank snap?? like just some random picture of their wall with no caption? i can tell you don't wanna be friends with me yanno i'm not that stupid.

i cannot believe the fucking idiots that are running for president right now. can i kermit already?????

jeez i'm so sorry i want you to listen to a couple songs from my favorite group. guess i'm not allowed to be passionate about what i like

do you ever really want someone to be happy and want them to get help and they're basically refusing to do anything and refuse to tell you what's happening so you just feel super helpless