Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

This video is so boring. Though I will rather watch video than attending lectures.

I feel really scared because my group mates have not replied to me.

I know I sucked because I skipped school 2 days in a row without thinking of a good reason. 

I made the wrong decision by allowing my friend to follow me on my fangirling twitter.

I shall go back to my personal tumblr.

Edited by Baekkkkhyun

I can feel my friend hating me. Idk. I mean it's my fault for shooting her down. yes, i admit it.

I haven't do a single bit of my project due next week and 2 projects due tomorrow and have not yet studied for the test tomorrow.

Im so dead.

I love how my mum pester me what to eat fr dinner instead of telling me to do my mountain of homework and projects.

I question every exo fan that says or suggest that Tao is the LEAST talented member of EXO.

I spend more time defending Tao than I ever have to for Kyungsoo.

Recently Im into Park Chan Yeol.

Past few days whenever I talk about EXO it's mainly PCY, PCY and PCY.

Why is he so perfect :chu:  :ahmagah:  :rlytearpls:

I was having extreme Park Chan Yeol feels for the past 4days since the concert(he's not even 1 of my bias but I talk more about him than Kyungsoo). Now I am back to extreme feels for Kyungsoo. It's the same cycle like when Kai was having a collaboration stage with Taemin. 

• Like 1

It will be VERY troublesome but I am sure it will be a positive change.   I can do it. I must do it. I must make the changes. It will be good for me in the long run even if it is hard and limit my choices.

I need to get through this shitty part time job. I need the $. Every bit of $ makes a difference. I need money for a waffle machine and probably an oven. I need to make friends that I can just pass my food to when I make too much of it. 

I rarely log out a forum i go to everyday. But i feel that this thing has been freaking me out really bad. I am having slight stomach pain and im feeling depressed partly because of this. I may stay away from this fandom for 1 week if I can tolerate. And just stick to my fy of my bias(es). 

At such times I am glad that i stan my bias even though Im a chinese fan.

I know I wont get into SM new boygroup because EXO got me completely freaked out. Like a phobia from fangirling idol groups.

I hate how everyone around me thinks im gullible simply because i go along with their lie.

Especially this online friend. Recently your lies has been making less and less sense and i feel bad for correcting you, so i go along with it since it does no harm to me.

I believe in anything that has no real effect on my life.

Friend, Im sad to know you are most likely leaving this fandom. But I know ur bias is Luhan and even though both of us are EXO-L, bias will always be priority. And Kris leaving the group has also broken our heart even though he is at the bottom of our bias list.

I had fun fangirling EXO with you for the past 1 year and Im glad we went to the concert. The seat you chose end up allowing me to catch the super kawali moment of my bias and im glad for that.  

Also, Thank You for getting me into EXO where I found another dude that is as perfect as an idol as my previous bias. So far i hasn't regret getting into Kyungsoo fandom. He literally defines a perfect idol with his sweet singing voice, good looks(my mum approve), super photogenic and has a super kawali 4d personality. While being a good role model (love his family). This past 1 year he has been a great source of my happiness and without you friend for being a casual fan of Luhan, I wouldn't be interested in EXO and ended up finding the jewel known as Do Kyung Soo.

i don't think we will be talking much to each other when school starts and when we are no longer part of the same fandom. But I hope we can continue to hang out with each other during my last few school holidays before I graduate and go out to work.

Edited by Baekkkkhyun

My friend says soon it will become ot9. And i immediately curse her back. 

Friend, this is like rubbing salt on wound. 

I was worried how long will it take for me forgive Kris for leaving the group and back to supporting him(before shit happens I thought I support everyone and maybe not 1 of the member, but that member isn't kris). 

I was OT11 after Kris left but now I am on my way to support OT10+1+1.

Edited by Baekkkkhyun

If I ever do this thing, I make sure it will have to sign a contract so if it doing X, I can sue the hell out of it. I wouldn't want to go through all that like my dear classmate.  NEVER. It's ironic because i live beside xx but i know I will never want it. 

gap dong reminds me of miracle in cell no 7.

Only on 1st ep but loving it as much as all the other series from the same timelsot.

With what happened to Kris and Luhan, sometimes I wish Tao is out of EXO as well. But I know he have yet to gain enough popularity to sustain without a huge company. A lot people still fail to see the lovable side of him. 

Even I cannot be sure that I will support him if he leave EXO like the other 2. Even though he's 1 of my favourite exo member.

But I don't want him to get more hate where EXO mainly have their activities in and I don't want him to be overshadowed by the korean members if SM gets rid of the twin concept.