Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I just saw this and idk whether I should be more wtf or lol

10995565_1202843899912636_65902056530567

you know even though I've been sick all week, literally to the point where I am coughing up blood, and even though I have exams soon, can't see my cats for another 33 days, and can't even use my hand properly I kind of feel a lot happier lately, a freedom type of happy.

I guess it's because I have friends now, I'm finally integrating back into real life from my hermit slump last year and I'm finally actually heading somewhere, also I have finally singled down my family to the people who matter. Also I am putting a lot of the bad things behind me that honestly weren't very good for me, like AKP. There was just too much emotional baggage on AKP, too much drama, too much backstabbing, to the point where I felt I couldn't even call the people I liked friends and I couldn't act like a friend for fear that they secretly disliked me. So that caused me to doubt everyone to the point where it ended up actually causing people to dislike me. Even though I know this caused people to dislike me I still kind of feel sad that no one really cares I left AKP, my leaving didn't have any impact, even though I was literally the most active user me leaving seemed to change nothing, which I think was one of my biggest fears in the past yet overall I'm still happy right now. Like the main reason I seem to lose friends is because they do something that makes me feel like they dislike me, and then I react, usually by ignoring them or acting distant, and they never fight for my friendship after that and just let it go, no one has fought for me, so it reaffirmed my belief that they disliked me. And the few rare times I actually tried to patch things up with someone because I really wanted to be friends with them it felt like they didn't care about the friendship anyways so like I gave up and then they just weren't my friend anymore and it was just this non friend limbo where nothing bad enough happened to make me dislike them but I was still sad, so they were just a limbo person, neither liked, disliked, nor neutral, they were tiredness.

BUT I'm happy now and that's what matters and I think I can go back to being the old me where I can be friends with people. 

I wanna see my cats so much right now //cries//

31 more days, I can do it, only like a month then I can hug them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

people complain about how it's hard to stan nugus because they don't promote as much, yeah I get that, but you just gotta pick the right nugu. For example, my bias Injun posts like 5 selcas a day and actually talks to us lonely i-fans, he wished me a happy birthday and he uploaded a big version of a photo because I told him I liked it.

now appreciate this dafuq thing y'all

https://instagram.com/p/22t3maSLtB/

remember when I half assed stats because I thought it was useless and the subject coordinator only passed me because he felt sorry for me?

well paying attention would have really come in handy now....

IF ONLY I DIDN'T NEED A HIGH DISTINCTION AVERAGE URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it's been almost 2 weeks now and I still have a cough, sore throat, and stuffed nose... wtf the doctor said I would get better in a week, I hate the flu so much right now, hopefully I am healthy by saturday -___-

-idk there's just something really fun about playing as poopy pigeon on crossy road :S

-my mum hasn't called me or sent me a snapchat for over 2 weeks... I know she's alive due to her tagging me on random things... but idk I am feeling sus here.. are my cats okay idk :S

-you know I have taken many hiatuses from AKP and everytime I have failed after a few days, but now something is different, it's like I don't even feel like going back there a tiny bit. The truth is I did have a really bad addiction to AKP, I used to joke about it but I really seriously was addicted. I used to spend hours everyday refreshing the recently posted page hoping for a good thread or new comment and I wasted so much time whilst achieving nothing. And even though I tried to avoid the drama I ended up being the person always creating it and making things worse for others. Also I really wanted to be friends with people but I couldn't say that to the people who I wanted to be friends with incase they would just use me. So all in all AKP was just full of negative effects and I'm glad I kicked that can away.

- to anyone who might be reading this, I know a lot of the time we feel like no one cares about us and we aren't really useful, I know I used to feel like that a lot, but let me tell y'all you are wrong and I know it. I think we put too much value on other humans' opinions on us, which is essentially the worst thing we can do because humans are the most selfish creatures you can ever find and they will put themselves in front of everyone else 99% of the time. Anyways go to an animal shelter, say hello to a cat or dog or something, and if you just doing that makes them happy then you are far from worthless because you have the ability to make a living creature's day. Okay maybe you can't adopt them yet, but one day if you keep going you will be able to and you will be able to make their whole life, you have the power to save someone and grant them happiness. If you think you are worthless even though you can do that then you have lost track of what it means to have worth. Everybody wants happiness, so if you can cause happiness to any creature then you are a very important person, so never forget that.

ever since I saw a certain post I can't help but see pusheen's feet as nipples -__-

pusheen-so-lazy-cute-animated-art-gifs.g

I thought I was crap at writing essays so I never stood a chance at going into research, but my last two essays I got back got a H1 and the comments said they were well written. I pulled an allnighter to write both of them and didn't even proofread them, maybe I am good at essays, but only those on scientific topics because I can't write creative stories at all :S

idk why but I found this so funny that I cried... I'm sstill crying :S

11013285_1619214078326598_88792952436401

hmm eurovision is making me want to add some of the songs to their song collection, but I've only got kpop songs now so idk it would feel weird but maybe I should take this step. It's not like I'm one of those people who only think kpop songs are good, I know there are other good songs out there in every industry and I'm pretty sure I like almost every genre of music. But like, the lifestyle I live doesn't work well with finding songs aside from kpop songs. Usually the only time I hear songs from other industries is when I go back home and actually go in cars where I hear the radio :S

Today was a good day, I'm sunburnt and AO Crew didn't win, but today has been a good day :3

urgh I really can't put off studying much longer -__-

hmm I probs should have done something differently, well I wanted to do something, but like idk if you wanted me to but even if you did idk. Like, even if I would have rathered things differently it will probs be better this way in the long run since things never end well anyways :3

idk do ohbi and ohla even have any meaning? 

anyways, yet another reason OH is better than AKP, mascots. It took me a while to see the light but I do now, I mean it should have been obvious when people left AKP for OH but no one really leaves OH for AKP  :unsure:

so I was fiddling with my possible grade outcomes since I spend more time doing that than studying :S

anyways I only need to get 10% in my structure and function exam to pass, howeverrrrr since I need to get a H1 I can't even relax for it. Urgh I would have so much free time and freedom if I didn't need a H1 average -___-

ah my favourite time of the week, when the new grocery catalogues are released and I can compare and see which one I will go to this time :3

sometimes I look back and I'm reminded of how nice and refreshing OH is  :ilove:

:donthinkso:  :donthinkso:  :donthinkso:  :donthinkso:  :donthinkso:  :donthinkso:  :donthinkso:  :donthinkso:

urgh I don't even understand why you keep doing this -____________-

trying to download anime when your internet has been slowed down, 27kB/s  :omgwtf:

I was so focused on my other subjects that I forgot about how difficult my biochem subject is, the fail rate is 15%... watching these lectures now and nothing makes sense. Urgh why is this subject compulsory, I hate this so much, I can't even worry about getting good grades when I'm just worried about passing -____________-