Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

[With grief](cr:gekiyasu21) 

RYOJI SONODA (also known as RIKU ONO) has died. He was the Japanese lyrics writer for "Purple Line" "Maze" "MIROTIC" "PROUD" "Love in the Ice" "Forever Love".

(t/n) He has also written the lyrics for "Eternal" "Beautiful Life" "DARKNESS EYES" "Take Your Hands" "Wild Soul"

ï¹ï¹ï¹ï¹ï¹ï¹ï¹ï¹ï¹ï¹ï¹ï¹ï¹ï¹ï¹ï¹ï¹ï¹ï¹

Such a talented lyricist 😭 condolences to his family and friends π_π

good bye for now is a happy and fun song but i might be crying if i listen them singing it live......the meaning of the song is fucking obvious. i might be smilling now listening to it but.....and hopefully they will not choose this song as the last song to sing in tree tour but somehow i have a feeling that it will be the last song....  :cry: 

So i just try twizzler for the first time today.... I like the texture but i dont like the flavor. I have eaten strawberry and blueberry and it taste nothing like the fruit. Too artificial, will not but it again tho...

Watching gundam seed now, it deosn't seems like an anime that was made in 2002. The quality of it rivaled many animes that was created later. Definitely the best gundam series ever.

Lesson learned. Never use your phone while laying down and position it above your face. My nose hurt when the phone fell onto my face now lol

Omg my kitten just fell off the top floor right in front of me lol I was just browsing now and suddenly a thing fell right in front of me. It hit my hand and knee. I was so shock lol all this years, no cat ever fell off and this kitten is here less than a month and he fell lmao!!!!! But because it's a cat so it didn't really hurt him I guess....

• Like 1