Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Not shaming Yoona. This is just an honest thought.

I'm quite concerned seeing her body. She really needs to gain more weight.

Like, we know how cameras often make celebs' bodies look bigger than they actually are. If Yonna is that skinny in pics, then how small is she if we could see her in real life/face to face?

If it's just the way her body is (metabolism problem maybe), I think she could still try to gain some more pounds. But if it has to do with Korea's beauty standard that's become too extreme (small head and that bull), oh man.

I often wonder what her friends/the people around her think of her weight. Like, take her for a walk, and stuff her with food or something. It's just sad seeing those jutting bones on her skin T-T

I envy fansite noonas sometimes. They get to see their bias more closer and often than the 'regular fans'. But it's kind of embarassing too if my bias recognized and remembered my face and thought like "Gee, don't you have anything to do besides following me everywhere I go and taking my pics?" haha

I'm actually curious about their line of work too. Many fansite noonas also often attend their bias' activities outside Korea. They've got expensive cameras, computers/gadgets with huge storage for those HD pics, they're often able to follow their bias to another countries; the cost, oh the cost. And then, their dedication -- the time they've wasted for their bias.

If I'm not mistaken, some big fansite masters could get special invitations from their bias/bias' group for fans' events or something. Another privilage.

I do know some fansites sell their pics and vids. It's probably also a way to get money back, and maybe they even make huge profit from it. But sometimes I question fansites who's doing this kind of thing, cause it's just a business then.

I don't hate them for it. For those efforts they've gone through to take their bias' pics and all the things they did with the pics. But the most annoying thing is definitely fans who took fansite noonas' pics, did some god awful edits, then put their watermark on the edited pics. ha.

I can't stop listening to Panic At The Disco's song Miss Jackson. :chu:

And how could Brendon Urie still look as young as when he's in I Write Sins Not Tragedies MV? It's been nearly 9 years since. :cry:

Man, why do I even bother to visit allkpop, still? That place is such an ultimate trash can. Well, not that I don't know this, but yeah :._.:

Fansite noonas are definitely rich as fuck, and their dedication to their bias is astounding. They're like the "I'll cross the ocean and mountain for you" phrase personified. /claps

Why is it feels like everyone's such genius hackers nowadays?

Couple months back the website mangatraders was hacked by insiders and they sold the users' emails for bitcoins. My email was there on their leaked list. I made this email in 2012 and never got a single spam email before, but now I've been getting a bunch of spam emails every few days since it's leaked. :>_>:

And now this happens; Nearly 5 Million Google Passwords Leaked on Russian Site /facepalm

Oct 15, 11:59 AM

Alone in my bedroom upstairs while everyone's downstairs. I felt a sensation on my right temple; it's like a rubber band being snapped against it, or like when someone flicked their finger on a surface, it also felt like a tiny zap of electricity. I cringed away, like it's sudden and surprised me; I leant my body away.

I couldn't possibly imagining it, could I?

Long ago, in this bedroom too, I saw a plastic glass on the table moved itself. Like, from the corner of my eye, I saw it slide quickly. I was on my laptop and the cup was on the same table, so I noticed it.

Either these all happened in my head, or something else entirely was behind it. o_o

Finding K-Pop is one of the biggest mistakes in my life. But then, I also got to learn valuable things through it about the media and shit. /sigh

• Like 1

Everytime I saw an "Error" when I tried to visit OneHallyu, my heart dropped to my stomach. It could be anything (my ISP, the browser, etc.), but I'd automatically think "OMG. What happened? What scandal is it this time?"
I guess 'The Scandal' that happened to my bias' group has left such deep impact on me.  :rlytearpls: 

Also,

#FuckK-Pop

Let it go~ Let it go~

Yes. It's the real truth. The problem is because of the eyes. Refrain yourselves from seeing what's not meant for your eyes to be seen. Life is so peaceful when you see less.

My cat isn't as bouncy and energetic these days. I think he might be sick. Hasn't even been a year since he's been here with me.

Hopefully he'll get better soon cause I'll be really sad if he's dead. :(