Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

It's 2:30 am and I'm hungry :._.: Edited by FrostedCookies

The evil cackling in the background during the trap breakdown of Hyosung's song is disturbing. It's such a mood killer :wth:

Lyrically, the group explores female empowerment, evident in songs like "Hoot" and "The Boys."

:imstupid:  :imstupid:  :imstupid:

• Like 1

B9FPl4TCUAA4L7s.jpg:large

I just want the pee pee yellow color and the ott bb cream to go away 

ed2305b7.png

My reaction when Starship revealed that they wouldn't be going through with the evil villains concept and doing yet another summer concept 

I trusted you Starship  :cry: 

super cute baby <3

Edited by FrostedCookies

Cat hears dog in distress.

Tries to assist from outside.

Bravely enters hole in wall to help.

Pushes distressed dog out from behind.

Dog struggles to get out.
ErO258T.gif
And... Cat's work here is done.
lsfplU6.gif

:ilove:  :ilove:  :ilove:  :ilove:  :ilove:

• Like 1

I am unbelievably ashamed of myself.... I can't drive...  :cry:  I really feel like a fail. I do have seriously awful anxiety.... But... I could work on that better, and learn to drive. I know it would be better for myself, my spouse, and our friends.... 

It's just so damn embarrassing .... I honestly do cry over it. Ugh...  :._.:

That is definitely not something you should be ashamed of. When I first started driving I hated it (still kinda do), other drivers scared the crap out of me. I was always afraid I would hit something or someone but over time I calmed down and realized it's not as bad as I thought. You just need more experience~ 

Don't second guess yourself on the road.

Thanks for sharing your own worries and how you got over them!

I think I mainly feel ashamed because of my age :-/

But I do want to be over it... I hate feeling limited. (Also, a recent event involving my husband's coworkers have me feeling extra insecure about it. :unsure:

No problem :) 

I'm sure you still have lots of time.

I understand that feeling all too well  :lol: you shouldn't let others experiences (or whatever it is that's making you feel insecure) dictate what you do or how you feel. Give yourself time, you will conquer your fears when you feel ready enough to do so. Don't pressure yourself because you feel inadequate next to others, you will come into your own in due time.