Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

next time I will rant here but yeah, sometime I really can't stand some people in my fandom...

there is so many girls group that i would like to stan or even just care about, but i have already too much and not a lot of time...  :rlytearpls:

i wish the best to all these kids in nugu groups.

• Like 2

I don't know where to post this, but I laughed at this:

tumblr_ntz8qwHbTE1ru8saco2_540.gif

haters promoting Twice better than the fans , thank you for making Twice revelant in OH!

for the first time I'm disappointed by f(x) music, I actually like 4 walls, it's nice and chill and the mv looks pretty. But the others songs in the album are really not my taste. I don't really like the direction of this album as a whole. I feel like most of the songs sound the same and I don't remember one song in particular outside of 4 walls and catch me out.

But in general kpop this year really didn't satisfy me.. maybe I'm becoming too old, or maybe my taste change? idk

I guess it's probably time for me to take a few weeks break from kpop in general and focus on work and college. It's probably a good thing.

Edited by Soko

i like sulli but i always find it weird that the moment she left the group, suddendly f(x) got their first concert and their fandom name...

it makes me really curious...

i'm kinda sad that i'm not excited anymore about any YG release... all their songs in 2015 left me disappointed

sometimes i forgot that the majority of this forum are very young...it feels weird to be 20+ here sometimes...

the awkward moment you talk friendly with a person on OH but they are also bashing your bias and fav group on bashing thread... oups.

it happened twice...

people on OH who came for Jihyo looks when they themselves stan non attractive idols ( who get bashed by knets ) or idols who have done PS...ðŸ˜

i mean, can they be more self aware? or are they just dumb?

there was a time trolls in OH used to be funny and entertaining , nowadays they're just boring and predictable, kinda try too hard but fail. it's sad. i kinda feel second embarassemnt for them...

haters running left and right trying to bash Twice, but Twice is still doing amazing. oups. it must hurt.

I'm happy for red velvet not going in that sport athletics idols things but I also dont want SM to adopt the YG style and only have SM idols interacts between themselves.

I want to see red velvet interacting with others girls group!  :rlytearpls:

im glad we finally have a korean idol couple around the same age and not a very young female idol with some 30'smt old man...

i m not complaining but it's so weird to see BP being so popular and loved in OH when RV, Twice and Gfriend were all hated and bashed without pity.

what is happening??

• Like 4

im so bored that i go on OH but OH is boring too T T

OH server problem ? is exo cb today?

now then both naruto and bleach ended. i feel nostalgia.

sometimes i find out users here are born after 2000 and i feel like a grandma.

I watched vixx funny videos last night because i was curious about this group. I kinda like them now lol

each time Jihyo has solo activities , her haters come out of their shithole. and it's always the same...

i guess she is so revelant and important for them if they cant just ignore her.

stop being so obssessed and hateful toward a korean teengirl you will never meet... it makes you very immature.