Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Oh fack, I'm at the Korean side of Facebook... all those cute boys :unimpressed: 

On a different site I have Luhan as my icon, and someone asked me if it was me... and I was like: :twitch:
I wish I was Luhan.

Two girls next to me are watching anime... now I realise that sometimes Japanese voices are really annoying lol.

Why are two classmates calling me freaking 100 times? I already said past week I won't be at school today because I have an
appointment with someone.. :wth:

I was from 8.30 am till 11.45 at the new school I want to go to, and followed two lessons with a class. I was paired with a boy who
would stay with me. And my feelings... he was so CUTE :lub:. But he was gay and we were so awkward to each other lol.
Ugh.

Hello Korean side of Facebook, how did I end up there... :wth:

Never going to make cakepops again lol.

Why does it feels like my parents are against me wanting to learn Chinese... ugh. They are the whole time like: "Why do you want to learn Chinese?" "Why don't you want to learn an other language, like Spanish, or France or whatever?" etc. etc. etc. ARGH. Why do they think it's weird that I want to learn freaking Chinese ._.", let me just take that language class for 12 months lol.

Edited by Ryomieko

I want a waffle.

And I need to sleep since it's... 1:35 am... and I need to go to school at... I don't know which time... but the whole week there are only readings from vets, people from zoo's, animal trainers etc... fml.

Why are there always anime fans sitting next to me or behind me? They were the whole time talking about an anime, and then I was on tumblr on my phone and one girl was like: "omg, Exo! Kpop!" .. ¬_¬

Why do I have the feeling I am the only person that doesn't get the whole AKMU hype thing...

hm.

Why do people wantt to hear me saying something in Chinese, just no, I just started a few weeks ago...

Someone is going to kill me lmao.

Why do I need to go to school tomorrow. Why. Why. Why. Why. I have better things to do.

I need to sleep. But I don't want to.

I'm going to get a headache again because of this scandal.

How am I going to kill that fucking crane-fly on my wall.

I want to see Luhan with black hair again...

I don't know where that thought came from  :derp:

My parents and brother are going to another concert again?  :wth:, they were at a freaking concert two days ago.

And I'm sitting here like: Exo, SHINee... please come to freaking Europe TT_TT

Edited by Miekos

I actually need to sleep, don't want to... 

I'm skipping too much classes lately lol.

I didn't know Rap Monster could speak English... 

I still need to write something for school, it's for a group project and my friend wants it today. And I still didn't write anything, because Onehallyu is so much more interesting than writing something about a pet shop.

Maybe I need to take a break from Kpop, Jesus Christ  :derp: . Some of those K-fans are really... 

I think I just made my friend annoyed. Sorry that I was fangirling about Luhan.