Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I've been lying on my bed for almost 12 hours and i didn't eat anything since yesterday and im so fucked up :/ what is life btw?

I still can't stop worrying about the exam in my major subject i missed today :( gaaaaaahhhd

Finally got my period back :rlytearpls: I've been waiting for this like almost 4 months :rlytearpls: thanks God

Congrats. I read the one Thread of u. Yet u still should see a doc, coz smg is wrong for sure. U maybe need hormones or pill. The long break can come any time back. 

You don't know how much im scared to see a doctor >.< I told in my thread that I will consult my problem to a doctor but I lied. But I'm 99% sure it's because of stress and being underweight. I've read a lot of article that encountered the same dilemma as mine. Also I started eating 3x a day if possible 5x just to gain more weight and sleeping and waking up earlier.

:)

im trying so hard to be a stress free but ethics gives me so much stress wtd

Im on my laptop the whole day because I was so busy doing my project. BUUuut i can't help not to open OH and twitter to look for an updates of my biases. Now, i saw an update that my bias was dancing this shitty song from an idol group that i could not stand liking. My mood completely ruined aand i don't want to continue my proj anymore. smh. 

can't stop replaying zion.t's songs  :lol: can still remember how i addicted i am with his songs 3 years ago eventhough i don't have any idea who was he and how does he looked like before lol

Edited by vcut

I still can't forget the scene where I felt like I'm in Korean drama lol.

Our college building was located near to a Korean bar, like one building a part but the bar was hiding somewhere that you can't see outside since it's near to a college building. Tbh I just found out about that kbar 3 days ago lol. No wonder why there's a lot of Koreans I saw went to that place.

Last rainy wednesday 8:45pm (last sched of my class) , as I walked through, I saw a bunch of sweet Korean couples hanging outside the kbar. They were separated by couple like they're so freaking sweet and cheesy haha some of them was roaming around, talking very closely with each other and walking with holding hands. Each couple has an umbrella held by the male partner. They were taller than me *cries* . Their bb cream foundation was so strong lol *peace* like a typical Korean. >•< Also they talked loudly tf. As I walked I pretended like I didn't saw them. I just walked calmly haha.. It was a very weird feeling since I'm a kpop fan haha (I'm not a koreaboo)

Well it's not really new to me to encounter koreans since the city where I went to college was filled with east Asians mostly were Koreans. Every time I travelled to school and went home I can spot Koreans. Yeah, they're everywhere.

Kg16LXN.gif

i expected it already!! I got a failing grade on one of my major subjects because im lazy af , loved to absent and missed tons of quizzes and tests. Yeah! it's all my fault !!!!! pls kill me now

Blank-Face-Cry.gif

edit:

*thinks positive*

But that's ok. I still have 2 level. I need to get good scores and be present always! Ican do this!

hwaiting1.jpg

Edited by vcut

im so stress oh my god

Stress-gif.gif

.  i need to finish my codes by tomorrow but my brain won't work ..so many things running on my head + so many distractions 

-stress-GIF.gif?gs=a

and my classmate won't reply my text T_T how am i supposed to know if the meet ups will suspend or nah tomorrow 

finally i got a reply  :derp:

Edited by vcut