Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

When I decide to clean:

tumblr_ls3cryElq61qlvfgx.gif

When I’m told to clean:

tumblr_ls3cwdKKsu1qlvfgx.gif

cr: hefunniestblog.com

It feels like I'm stuck in a 100 years old woman's body. I want to go on the treadmill but everything hurts, especially my back. I should never allowed her to take me to that crazy dance thing. I had to jump up and down and twist around.. No wonder my muscles are sore.

Why do I keep making the same mistake over and over again? iokhjujhgkj

It's funny how Adolf Hitler idolized people that were tall, blonde hair and blue eyes (Aryan) but he himself was pretty short with brown hair and brown eyes...

I just watched The mortal instrument: City of bones. Such a good movie. I really want to read the books now.

Somehow my message got auto-corrected to: She was inside me Christmas gift to *name* - WTF

I have no idea why but V from BTS reminds me of Joffrey from Game of Thrones  :omgwtf:

Divergent was such a good movie. I can't stop thinking about it..   Tobias/Four :megusta:

people still ship them together  :omgwtf:

Edited by kailissa

So my sister has been on the beach and had sand on her feet, instead of washing them in the shower like normal people - she freaking raises her foot into the sink to wash them there . WTF