OneHallyu

The Random Thought Thread

Lee

instead of me eating french toast ...i shouldve had maybe a salad and an apple with bottle water :._.:

God bless BBT, Its giving me so much lifeee 

Me toooooooooo :cry:

EDIT: just realize i bought the "Hint of Salt" brand Wheat Thins...No wonder they tasted plain :._.:

Edited by JaynaeNicole

Why are blueberry bagels with cream cheese and peanut butter so delicious :ilove:

got an offer to work out of state at a government park doing trail work in the mountains..BUT it's only for a 2-3 months..is it really worth packing up and moving my life for... :unsure:

Edited by JaynaeNicole

I feel like re-watching old episodes of chuck..i could never get enough of that show... :ilove:

th?id=HN.608017865661156966&pid=15.1th?id=HN.608018518497296889&pid=15.1

those random geico insurance commercials with the talking potraits are super funny :-p

Edited by JaynaeNicole

I had sleep paralysis light night,i hadn't had one in a long time...and it really scared me...this time it was no different...i couldn't move anything except my lips,but i could hear that all to familiar Growling in my ear... :cry:

had to sleep with the TV on...Again*sighs*

why do you call me late a night,when the baby is sleep and the hubby is at work...this is getting tiresome :._.:

I need to talk. Someone please help me.

what's on your mind there? *adjust glasses*

*wonders why she's listening to Transformers sound effects* :wut:

Ohhh brothers, cant live with them cant live with out them lol

Edited by JaynaeNicole

That moment you get kinda excited when you go on OH! and the server taking to long to respond or it's busy thinking something big must've went down in the kpop world LOL :happy:

Just had a Earthquake and cant stop laughing at my mom running down the hallway screaming earthquake while I'm laughing and my little brother screaming "False alarm,its just me and my girl having sex" LOL :happy:

LOL!  How old is your brother?

he's 23 :smile:

Ahhh, okay.

So how's everyone there now?  Earthquake is over already right?

everything's good (Thank you for asking),just my mom making crazy phone calls to my relatives to gossip about the earthquake...

my mom being the typical gossip girl :donthinkso:

i'm addicted to QuizUp :._.:

i have a taste for french toast and scrambled eggs,i guess i'll get my lazy up and cook...something :wth:

Is it weird when my chest feels tight I can stretch and it pop/cracks relieving the tension :wth:

That awesome moment you feel when you get done putting together your mother's exercise bike and she's riding on it with a huge smile. then you look to your left and see about 6 different screws just laying around :omg: + :happy: = :troll:

OR

when your mom get's a new house phone and is putting the numbers in the phone book for caller ID,and her friend Val calls,but instead of Val she spelled it VAJ :har:

Opportunity to work in different National Parks around South Central Alaska with temperatures at around 70 degrees with 18 hours of daylight living in the mountain side,with no cellphone,no internet no nothing,with 6 other people away from the world hiking,running chainsaw and doing trail maintenance not caring about B.S for at least 4 months?!....uhhhh F*cks yeah...sign me up :fyeah:

that half asleep moment when you feel something crawling on your face,only to realize after you've smacked your self it's just your hair blowing cause you have the fan on you... :._.:

Trying to make a really weird rap beat,but it's coming out TOO WEIRD  :wth: 

After watching "Deranged" it makes me look at water in a whole new light :wth:

Im supposed to be on a diet but I cheated by eating not one but two honey buns back to back :._.:

So my job gives us separate bank accounts to deposit or paychecks in (kinda weird when they could easily just use our actual accounts) anyway this morning money got deposited in my account at 4am unbeknownst to me..thinking it was an error and i have been checking the account periodically today to see if they took the money knowing it was an mistake,but it's still there..ive text my other co-workers asking if the same thing happen to them and I'm still waiting on a response...now the angel in me feels like i should call my Operations Manager and ask if this was supposed to actually happen,but then the devil in my wants to keep quiet about it..wait to see if my other co-workers had the same thing happen to them and see what there intentions are...

GIF-exhausted-fed-up-frazzled-sleepy-str