OneHallyu

The Random Thought Thread

Lee

I'm jamming to gangnam avenue more than my copycat... Ugh why isnt this the title song :<

I'll just go to sleep... Too many bad things affects my mood today.... I feel like crying

Lol at me being in love with how fuel smells.

Fuels are narcotics.. which is why you might get addicted to them (I do too tbh :._.: )

How the hell did I find Mamacita good? Oh well,gonna download it later.. :._.:

I am obsessed with blues clues gifs today. This man is almost as perfect as this gif.

giphy.gif

I miss this shit... Scratch it... I miss most old cartoon :rlytearpls:

Whats so cute about those baby dolls (the ones made to looked like babies)?

Its creepy and ugly ugh.. I fuckin hate dolls.... Maybe because of my phobia but still.... :cry:

Glad I'm not a girl and my sister doesnt really like them so my house dont have those shits sitting around the house

I think I'll give some chances for mad town... Maybe I'll stan or at least like them in the future

I dont even know why :/

The threads on this section keep getting weirder each time I open it :derp:

I just found out how to MR removed or make a song in karaoke mode in GOM player by accident :._.:

How? :shock:

I wanted to watch all episodes of vampire idols... But its hard to find old sitcom with subs :cry:

I've just noticed that Hyuna, Hyomin, Jiyeon and Eunjung all have the same rap voice, and I really like it. But it can be hard to differentiate the T-Ara girls when they are all using that voice in the same song hahaha (I'm just going by Sugar Free, idk if they sound different in other songs)

Nah,its just on sugar free imo... Hear them performing it live,they dont sound like hyuna

By voice filter, cut voice will make song in karaoke mode and isolate voice will remove the background song (but the voice quality dropped too)

I accidentally pressed V and cut voice when GOM Player opened and panic for a moment when only background music heard (I was watching Roommate) :._.:

Oooh.. I think I'm going to play around a bit after this :derp:

You're not the only one... I accidently pressed M while watching using my new earphone and I nearly gone mad when no sound was heard... I though its broken :derp:

I miss my highschool class...

Not the teacher or the classes.. I just missed sleeping at the corner of the class with my classmates...

All 7 of you... I miss you all :cry:

why the f my internet always becomes shitty when I need it the most?  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

I want to see each and every faces of OH users :._.:

Wtf is wrong with me :wth:

"Lee Hoo (Moon Jun Young)

Chief Executive Officer"

From star empire wiki....

:wth:

Edited by Lanturn

Dear ibuk "princess"...

Maap ya buk... Saya sebenernya ngga senang banget ama cara ibuk ngajar.... Plis,kami ngga ada salah kau kasi kami tugas hukuman,kalok mau bentuk diskusi ya bilang... Jangan setengah jalan baru kau maki maki kami...

Sincerely... -your student...

Had to let it out somewhere .. *sighs

Has anyone ever questioned how milk was discovered?

I mean why would you drink white fluid squeezed out of another animal.

:._.:

No... Dont wanna think about it :omgwtf:

But I'm glad they did... I love milk xD

I think I have to take a proper diet and take my sport shoes soon to running and training again, the needle keep moving to the right again and again. .. hahaha

Why I am so addicted with coffee, why....

^this so much...

Except I'm not addicted to coffee... But Dairy products (milk,cheese,cream,etc) orz

Catching a legendary that knows recover is such a pain in the ass :twitch:

Bless my absol for being immune to psycho boost.... Slay em girl :chu:

Thanks dear cousin for buying me bubble drink. :chu: and it taste good :lub:

Also thanks dear big sisters for bringing Taro ice cream :ilove:

Is taro flavor good? None of my family members like it and I never tried one so I just assume it doesnt taste good :derp:

Thanks dear cousin for buying me bubble drink. :chu: and it taste good :lub:

Also thanks dear big sisters for bringing Taro ice cream :ilove:

Is taro flavor good? None of my family members like it and I never tried one so I just assume it doesnt taste good :derp:

Ah,nothing beats a couple of kaya butter toast and softboiled egg paired with teh tarik for dinner tonight <3

Lmao

tumblr_nfxenzqODY1tvs3v3o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfxenzqODY1tvs3v3o3_1280.jpg

it's awesome and ridiculous at the same time

Is that a bag :omg:

Boys Republic's Title Tracks' Instrumental would really suited for a game stage BGM...

.-.

I just had a hot cheetohs and it burned my tongue but I kept eating them. I hate spicy and it burned my mouth but for some reason I finished the whole bag. Why do we as humans like to subject ourselves to pain? We don't necessarily like it but at the same time we can't stop making ourselves feel pain and regret. My throat feels like it's going to implode and I have heartburn. I tried to cool myself down with 3 cold drinks yet it only hardly helped. It only went away after time had passed. Maybe this is what the healing process is like when we try to rid ourselves of pain. You can't cover it up or wash it down; it with settle down with time. We shouldn't force ourselves to heal, but let time heal our wounds. Thank you cheetohs god for giving me the light.

:wth:

I started crying while eating them

You need help :wth:

I can relate tho...

So I Googled "how to stop hiccups"

3PWmJ99.jpg

No 3... *chokes* :har: