Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Today is the 3 years day of the Horror from Love Parade in Germanys Duisburg where 21 ppl died and more than 500 was been hurt.

RIP, no one is forgotten

:._.:

(the thing is i wanted go there at the day too, and thanks to circumstances i wasnt. I could be one of the who dies, who knows!!)

y i still have fever? Is on this Forum somewhere a Medical Thread tho..... :unsure:

37 °C and it going to be hotter later..  I cant.. have someone a gun for me?

My Birthday is over.

my life too.

I rlly like Moe´s voice.

Should I report that girl for spamming? I cant take her any longer? Even Ignoring dont help much!!!! :(((( I am on my end!!! But sadly reporting will also dont bring nothing! grrr *feeling like standing in a corner w my back at wall*

I am too lazy to go to my new flat :/

Edited by lovely_me

the sig above is distracting me, if I wasn't into kpop I'll be confused, girl? boy?

what an exciting day, real proud of my bias

i like my Sig. and Ren is wonderful  :lol:

I am for my part have more problems w your sig for so many reasons. one of them is still poor Heebum.  -_-

I so so tidy that i could sleep for days tho  :unsure:

Edited by lovely_me

he's too pretty to be a boy & I can't stop looking

lol today he's making Heebum talk in IG, that cat is too cool

Yes Ren and Chul (+Taemin) are prettier as girls.. Its rlly impossible to look away. simply impossible. 

And i would be happy if u would like Ren and Nu´est.

I cant (for no reason) play IG Videos. :((  It dont work on my lappy, so i only saw the Pics of Chul but dont saw his Video he posted. 

Edited by lovely_me

I have so endless enough of the hate on SJ. so enough!! And since todays night I am even more on my level.. I never expected it from these user.. sigh! :( 

I still dont know what i have to pack.. But its only today and tomorrow left.. 

*shit shit shit

i dont even a little step clother....

dont know what to do!!

shit

i am so exited

I hate jetleg so much.. I oversleept a lot, still cant go up, i am tidy to think and even to look, and i still dont have eaten jet and its midday here  :unsure:  I cant nothing.. I have to stand up but just cant.

I think and laugh ever at the situation as we drove thru China Town in Chicago and i saw the K-Pop market and wanted to get in. My Mom asked me y and "Do u want hear that music?" .. och i laugh so hard till i could say her that i already hear that Music for years..  Her face at that moment  :megusta:

i still cant stop laugh at her  :har:

It was weird to see her again.. One year ago, as i saw her the last time, she dont even wanted to talk to me and as i saw her yesterday, she was not only surprisedly talking with me, she invite me. from 0 to 100. wow.. we still have problems with each other coz of our history and it didnt changed. what happend is fact and i cant forget it. if she can like she say ok, i cant.. dont know what to do with her. she was one of my best friends. should i start trust her again?  -_-

SS5 London without Henry and ZM??? hahahahaha never laugh so hard..  :twitch:

and after this cruel joke, i am going to see u in London my bbys  -_-

First London and now i read Mexico too? I am so endless done with u, SME!!!! 

Since i dont update Yesung Thread anymore, i feel like breaking my promise. But I just dont feel like that. And i cant get over that feeling. I search the Yeye Thread, but i cant post. Its not i dont love and suport him anymore or something. Never in hell i would stop loving him, i just cant forced myself to update. :( Do this have something with my mood lately or with OH in general? I feel so sorry, guilty and bad :(

Edited by lovely_me

I hate Twitter!! Everytime new shit! Dont want see EVERY Pic ppl post. 

I am happy my Mom burned only the kitchen down, not the whole house.. This could have end in a catastrophe!!! 

I am not sure if there is something what I hate more in my life, as have the feeling of being force to (like)  something or someone.

Edited by lovely_me

First Dead and Killing Threads, than Rape Threads, now "alive"/reincanate and Depression Threads... I am more than depressed myself at high level. If i would go and read all these Threads, I guess i would ask Siwon to give me his gun after all that.  :._.:

Edit

whats new? seams like drug Threads... #igiveup

Edited by lovely_me

I still crying coz of Nu´est-M. I cant! I just cant! 

Nu´est are 5! 5! not 6, 5!

I rlly dont want an 6 Member, not even for "M". Its not that i dont like Jason, I dont even know him, i just dont want a new Memeber.

The other site of this Medallie is that i DO learned from the story of Kyu and Henry and ZM. I hate "only13" I hate them how someone only can being hated. But in the Nu´est story, i suddenly get myself on this "only13" site. I dont want to be there. No, just no.. So I better "acccept" this new Member fast..

but... it still ... :unsure:

The awkward moment when Shawols are going to Super Junior Show in London and ELF not  :._.:

in less than one hr is the beginning of Carneval.. so many drunk idiots outside. I should be rlly  carefull today.. 

and its so cold :(

The slogan of the week: "YES YES SURE!" :chu:  :chu:  :chu:  :ahmagah:  

YESUNG SARANGHAE!!! ♥

Come back asap!! I cant without you!!! 

Turtle just come back!!! ♥♥♥

I am not pleased that u are not here, how ever in this World i could??? The most worsed case happend and You are now not here, just come back, we love and wait for you.. Ever was and ever will! SARANGHAE!

tumblr_m8k4heYrVa1rzwd19o1_500.gif

sjhfjsdfshfkshdfjlsdhjfhsdfsdjhfsdhfuskdgfudsgfkudgfkhgsdfgfgajkfgkjfglgflgfkjhsfkhsdflshdflhhjaöjhefjhfljsdfljgflsd

:stare:  :ilove:  :ilove:

The Eunhae Fanarts

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :twitch:  :twitch:  :twitch:

R.I.P to me

Meeting4.gif