Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

There's a Pride next month about 2-3 hours away and I really think I want to go

I hope I can find someone to go with but if not I think I'll still go

Today I finally got a Daehyun photocard 

Out of all my albums, non-bap included, this is literally my first time I've ever gotten my fave ;;

Tumblr is really something.

It takes 0.953454 seconds after a reblog for some random anon "call you out" and then when you actually reply with your reasoning you get silence.

At least acknowledge it so you won't look as transparent, damn. 

In my anatomy class I sit beside a girl who is really nice and we get along well and shit.

Today we had to walk together to the bookstore and halfway there I noticed she had on a Trump 2016 shirt and tbh I was embarrassed as hell because we caught so many eyes.

I'm really hoping it was a joke  :derp:

I really miss The Ark :(

They were the first gg aside from SNSD that I really wanted to stan. They were a perfect group tbh and I'll forever be bitter. But at the very least I'm glad they were able to grace us with The Light because it's such a beautiful song </3

Listening to it is so nostalgic now.

even if I still can't watch the MV bc i cry every. damn. time.
  • Like 1

I really wish there was another word for 'you' as a general term instead of, well, 'you'.

Because like, you always have to clarify but even when I do it still kind of feels like I'm singling them out when I'm not.

English language why

I need to just accept Eunha as my bias at this point

but NEVER. I'm loyal to sinbi gdi </3

Eunha why

Edited by Chime

can this damn debate just start. I want to go to bed :(

I love Mystic Messenger so much omg why in the hell did I put off playing it

The wait to progress is killing me tho ;;;;;; like no talk to me more pls

now if only there was one with girls

Edited by chai

i'm so excited for bubz's eyeshadow palette  :ahmagah:

I expected it to be like $30+ and wasn't planning to get it...but that price is a steal. I appreciate SO MUCH the fact that she wanted to make it affordable. Now I just hope it's a good palette. I trust her tho

The new term starts Monday and I don't think I have the mental capacity for it

I thought break would make all the difference but I feel exactly the same as I did before at best.

I refuse to accept that Warrior turns 5 years old this month. tf

It feels like just yesterday that the teasers came out how has it been 5 whole years

my cat has been sleeping on my lap for 2 hours now bc i don't have the heart to move him 

pls.....get up soon friend ;;

youre lucky your cat sleeps on your lap  :cry: my cats dont even notice me unless theyre hungry  :soul:

LOL mine is actually the same way most of the time, I feel you ;;

He usually sleeps in my desk chair so I end up sitting at the veeeery edge until he eventually gets fed up and moves to my lap so he doesn't have to get off the chair. lmao 

any other time he wants nothing to do with me.  :rlytearpls:

daehyun looked really really handsome in that Video Star episode rip

Edited by aeromancy

i can't stop watching seolhyun fancams fml

she's so attractive ;;

kHk0NLp.png

why?

and more than that why tf did I some of watch it

Today was my chem lab and halfway through I just kind of ended up shutting down from what I'm assuming is my anxiety. The lab was REALLY easy, just density and absolute error and stuff that should have been a no-brainer but halfway through I just got confused and couldn't think?? My partners tried to help and then my professor tried to help me but I ended up just getting frustrated because I couldn't explain what was wrong. I couldn't think straight at all and my brain just cut off for the 10 minutes it took me to find the volume of water in the beaker  :rolleyes:  god they must have thought I was so dumb lolol

After that I just gave up because I had no energy. I finished but I probably did shitty because I didn't even bother with significant figures. It's not like I don't take my classes seriously, I care a lot about my grades so that's what makes it so jarring? It was like someone just flipped a switch because up until that moment I was talking with my group and I was completely comfortable.

Most of the time I can just ignore it and at least pretend it's fine (because I realize it's not really a huge issue right now. I just feel uncomfortable and it sucks but I get over it) but for some reason today really threw me off :(  

i feel like this was really personal lol sorry

edit: repeated myself oops

Edited by aeromancy

oh. lmfao

why am i dumb

Edited by aeromancy