Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Idk what the hell is going on with me. Either I'm infatuated and thinking of someone, or just extremely bored.

But something is on my mind and I suddenly don't want to do anything.

I slept for 15 hours last night. Slept so good.

I had a bunch of dreams. I was watching Running Man before KO'ing at 4pm. Lol.

So I had an epic bundle of RM dreams that I can't seem to remember.

I also had one that I was G-Dragon. :l Weird, right?

That sad moment when the girl you've had a crush on since 8th grade (almost 4 years now) waves in your direction, and you wave back, but her light green eyes are not looking at you, but behind you. :horror:

I really wanna watch an unboxing for IU's Modern Times special edition, but I promised I wouldn't spoil myself and get it on my birthday ..... 9 months from now.

Should I just watch it?

That very, very, VERY sad moment when there's pizza in the house, and it's your favorite food .... but it's not yours.

So like ... I'm playing MW2 right now, and I cued up a game of Dom on Highrise. Whenever I got a kill, the experience they gave me was in the 100,000s. So I played through the game saying "this shit has definitely been hacked". I went back to my homescreen and ....

I just jumped from level 29 to level 70 in like ... 15 minutes.

Yuup. Ideal type established.

Sweet, funny, talented, has a nice laugh, pretty ... the list goes on and on.

Not only am I a fan, she just happens to have a majority of the traits I look for in a woman.

Ha_Ji_Won_050039_zps5353a92b.jpg

Flawless.

Anyone know how I can change up my sig? Without resizing it too heavily?

It always seems like the photos I choose for my sig are too large.

Wish my K-Pop dreams were more frequent. That would make sleeping more enjoyable.

It seems that the K-Pop dreams I have are the most interesting.

Lots of random thoughts today.

I have a feeling I will live a pretty lonely life.

Something like this. Lol.

I just hope that, in the future, I will find a bunch of friends who share the same interests as me and get along with each other well. So even if I don't find love, my life won't be so lonely.

Not the best weekend so far. I want it to just end already. A lot of heavy things happened in just one day.

Back to the lonely life thing: I don't really have anyone to talk to at school anymore. I wish they would stop judging me for my appearance. But I feel like that's a selfish wish, because I want a beautiful girlfriend.

I just hope I get one because she finds me charming, not by my face. She's the pretty one. If we have kids, they would come out decent-to-attractive.

Working on changing my personality a bit. No, a LOT. Using Jae Suk as an example. I want my manners to be like his.

I'm not as "iron-hearted" as I thought. After seeing the stuff I did today, the sympathetic side came out, which I didn't even know I had.

I may not have a drop of sympathy, but I'm learning to be a lot more considerate. So if I become considerate, the sympathy/empathy will follow. And that notion is starting to work.

I want to get rid of this weight, too (in the future). Either Taecyeon or Kim Jong Kook are my bodily motives.

tumblr_m0aqbtMFY31qbgey8o1_500.jpg

kim_jong_kook-1.jpg

Seriously. I will work hard.

I really want to be successful. Mainly because I want financial security (to make a lot of money), and job security (to find a job easily). But there's another reason behind all this. I'm scared as hell of the real world.

I'm afraid of, like ... identity theft, and going bankrupt. Also I'm afraid of not being able to pay certain bills and losing stuff, so I want to make a lot of money to have that security.

But I also want to be like (to those who made fun of me in High School): "I will be someone ... important in life. Someone who will make a difference."

I feel like I'm money-orientated. Lol. That sucks.

So I'm thinking of Psychiatry, Photography, Architecture, Firefighting, and other jobs as careers. I will be going to college as soon as High School ends and I have not firmly decided on a career yet.

I think Lee Hyori is amazing. She's beautiful, has a damn good body:

Lee-Hyori-Cosmopolitan.jpg

But the real reason I admire her is she doesn't judge a man by his appearance.

We all judge by appearance. We're only human. But what makes her amazing is that she didn't judge that way when she chose her boyfriend. It's like she wanted a man that will make her feel good.

And last but not least, Taeyeon is my ideal type.

Taeyeon+SNSD+Girls'+Generation+Sweet+Bea

Her gaze is comforting as hell. I melt.

But if she was seductive, it would be the death of me. Lol.

Baekhyun is a lucky man.

Sorry if this was a long post. To prevent any controversy, I decided to put it in a spoiler.

Just having a bad day, with a lot of (un-related) thoughts on my mind. Lol. So I thought I would share them.

I posted above about how I should stop watching SNSD vids before going to bed.

Last night I just dreamed of attending SNSD fanmeet omgzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tumblr_inline_mmrjphAB8E1qz4rgp.gif

But I got lost when I was outside of the theatre.

I GOT LOST FOR MOTHER FUCKING 1 HOUR AND A HALF.

When I got back into the theatre, it already ended.

Asshole.

But I'm still excited being able to meet them in my dreams :rlytearpls:

I wish I had more Soshi dreams (or K-Pop dreams in general).

• Like 1

It feels awesome

...especially if it's sexual kekekeke

Never had a sexual K-Pop dream.

The only dream that was "intimate" was when I held hands with Taeyeon (ideal type feels).

But the thing is, I feel like it wasn't Taeyeon, and I made it her when I was awake remembering my dream. Lol.

K-Pop dreams are the best.

A sexy one would be good, though. With Park Shin Hye, please.

Never had one either lol. My past sexual dreams are with random people I didn't recognize. I don't want any sexual dreams with SNSD anyway, tho it would be nice if I dreamt talking with them

Yuup.

I think I dreamt talking to Tiffany. I just tapped her on the shoulder and asked her for an autograph.

Why the fuck did I wait until senior year to take the SATs? *slams head against keyboard*

I'm waiting till my Senior Year, too.

That means I have to work hard.

Edited by Legacy_

Ahhh, but I'm already in my senior year haha and I've only taken one ACT.

You're free to make your own decisions, of course, but I would recommend taking it the spring of your junior year if you want to improve your scores the second time around. :smile: I hope everything goes well for you!

I'm already a Senior. But thank you anyway. :P

Yuup. I have a feeling that I'm a loner now.

I don't hang out with anyone. I had lots of friends in 9th grade, and now ... I have none.

Just realized that during the field trip today.

If I lose any more people, I want to leave and start all over again.

Yuup. I definitely like her. I swear to God, next year I'm asking her to be mine.

The only problem is she doesn't reply to me much. She does (most of the time), and then she doesn't.

I'm just still going to leave little heartfelt messages for her, asking her if she has eaten well, and telling her to sleep well, and to cheer up when she's feeling down. If I can, I will send her a couple of videos to make her laugh and brighten her day as well. (:

Sucks that I have no friends in real life.

Just chillin' by myself the last 2 years of High School.

People are shallow towards me, I guess.

Edited by Legacy_