#1 hyakku_ℓ

hyakku_ℓ

'ᆺ' BAEK Skellington 'ᆺ'

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,199 posts
  • LocationBaekhyun's upcoming solo debut 2018 'ᆺ'

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:09 AM

for i-fans to easily buy an EXO album :

if you ship to a US address then it will count toward Billboard (4 albums max per address).

if you want to help EXO in their homeland Korean Charts (Hanteo/Gaon) then buy/order from here :

look forward to EXO's grand comeback. they serve quality :

#2 aoiWings

aoiWings

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • LocationYuzuru planet

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:40 AM

Just out of curiosity: For BTS the official Amazon sales usually counted for Billboard as well as Gaon and Hanteo, this makes it seem like it's only Billboard for EXO and for Gaon/Hanteo you have to use the Korean sellers? Which is a shame, because it would split the sales...

#3 MidnightEXO

MidnightEXO

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,971 posts
  • LocationBeacon Hills

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:42 AM

Just out of curiosity: For BTS the official Amazon sales usually counted for Billboard as well as Gaon and Hanteo, this makes it seem like it's only Billboard for EXO and for Gaon/Hanteo you have to use the Korean sellers? Which is a shame, because it would split the sales...

It's fucking confusing SM is annoying the entire fandom by not explaining it counts

#4 elfyeol

elfyeol

열매

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,571 posts
  • Location"Be happy for other people's happiness, and happiness will come back to you" - Chanyeol

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:42 AM

nice I have a target near my house back at home.....altho im in korea now lol (preordering my albums from synnaralovestruck.png)

but do target and amazon only count towards billboard?unsure.png

#5 Anki_tao

Anki_tao

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,045 posts
  • Location👑Tao's new album 👑

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:48 AM (Edited by Anki_tao, 11 October 2018 - 07:51 AM.)

nice I have a target near my house back at home.....altho im in korea now lol (preordering my albums from synnara:lovestruck:)

but do target and amazon only count towards billboard?:unsure:

I think they only count towards billboard because i know of some people on twitter who emailed amazon about it and they said so.

Wait... Its all conflicting

Ok i have no idea now. :imstupid:

#6 Jihyo StoleMyHeartAYAYAY

Jihyo StoleMyHeartAYAYAY

Jihyo's Bodyguard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,092 posts
  • LocationJihyo's Heart.

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:50 AM (Edited by Jihyo StoleMyHeartAYAYAY, 11 October 2018 - 11:36 AM.)

Kings lovestruck.png lovestruck.png lovestruck.png

#7 Elle Nova

Elle Nova

Idol

• PipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationTokyo

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:55 AM (Edited by Elle Nova, 11 October 2018 - 07:57 AM.)

I think they only count towards billboard because i know of some people on twitter who emailed amazon about it and they said so.

Ok i have no idea now. https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Amazon's staff not knowing wether the album would count for Gaon isn't surprising : online stores and retailers have no relation to GAON, they don't send their data for GAON chart compilation. Distributors do.

If the album is distributed through AMAZON by IRIVER then these sales will be reflected on GAON.

As for Hanteo, I guess only SM can confirm at this point.

#8 Anki_tao

Anki_tao

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,045 posts
  • Location👑Tao's new album 👑

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:58 AM

Amazon's staff not knowing wether the album would count for Gaon isn't surprising : stores have no relation to GAON, they don't send their data for GAON chart' compilation. Distributors do.
If the album is distributed through AMAZON by IRIVER then these sales will be reflected on GAON.

ah... I see... Still have no idea tbh

Anyways

Just buy it from wherever you want ppl :imstupid:

#9 Nation’s Pick

Nation’s Pick

sebaek's favourite

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,185 posts
  • LocationBuilding a new shelf for EXO so the KINGS can store all their 21 DAESANGS!

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:04 AM

Amazon's staff not knowing wether the album would count for Gaon isn't surprising : online stores and retailers have no relation to GAON, they don't send their data for GAON chart compilation. Distributors do.

how does one find out if it's distributed through amazon by iriver 

#10 Elle Nova

Elle Nova

Idol

• PipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationTokyo

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:15 AM (Edited by Elle Nova, 11 October 2018 - 08:16 AM.)

how does one find out if it's distributed through amazon by iriver 

It seems like the information isn't available on the album's page so technically you'll know once the album is released and people receive it (the distributor of the copy will be written on the album).

But considering SM didn't announce any distribution deal with an american distributor it's pretty safe to assume it will be IRIVER.

#11 Nation’s Pick

Nation’s Pick

sebaek's favourite

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,185 posts
  • LocationBuilding a new shelf for EXO so the KINGS can store all their 21 DAESANGS!

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:17 AM

It seems like the information isn't available on the album's page so technically you'll see once the album is released and people receive it (the distributor of the copy will be written on the album).

But considering SM didn't announce any distribution deal with an american distributor it's pretty safe to assume it will be IRIVER.

Ah... SM..... twitch.gif thanks for your reply! hopefully it'll count towards gaon!

#12 hyakku_ℓ

hyakku_ℓ

'ᆺ' BAEK Skellington 'ᆺ'

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,199 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:21 AM

a lot of fans asked Amazon if they count for Korean charts, they replied "No" for most.

they also asked Hanteo, Hanteo said "No" as well.

SM won't clarify shit. so yeah just buy from Korean stores to be safe if you have the money if not take the risk and just order from Amazon/Target.

#13 elfyeol

elfyeol

열매

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,571 posts
  • Location"Be happy for other people's happiness, and happiness will come back to you" - Chanyeol

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:21 AM (Edited by elfyeol, 11 October 2018 - 08:22 AM.)

Ok i have no idea now. https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

welp....sm should clarify things bc until then im solely sticking to synnara/hottracks for dmumt (which is actually easier for me rn)imstupid.png

although I don't think sm would be dumb enough to not have it count for hanteo and gaon...hopefullyimstupid.png

#14 hyakku_ℓ

hyakku_ℓ

'ᆺ' BAEK Skellington 'ᆺ'

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,199 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:23 AM

sm is dumb

lovestruck.pnglovestruck.pnglovestruck.pnglovestruck.png

#15 Nation’s Pick

Nation’s Pick

sebaek's favourite

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:25 AM

a lot of fans asked Amazon if they count for Korean charts, they replied "No" for most.

SM won't clarify shit. so yeah just buy from Korean stores to be safe if you have the money if not take the risk and just order from Amazon/Target.

They've all been responding with different things so I don't trust them. Regardless, I'll buy through korean stores and Amazon both. 

They've all been responding with different things so I don't trust them. Regardless, I'll buy through korean stores and Amazon both. 

#16 elfyeol

elfyeol

열매

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,571 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:26 AM

messrlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

#17 Lugoose

Lugoose

⋆ Xiumin's⎝(σ㉦σ)⎠Hoe ⋆

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,720 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:26 AM

lmao i gave up waiting for answers and ended up ordering from ktown4u thru the link from exoglobal

#18 Boomerang

Boomerang

Silver Butterfly

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,503 posts
  • LocationBaekhyun's collarbones.

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:41 AM

Ktown4u 5eva.

#19 kissxkiss_baby

kissxkiss_baby

Hit You With That DDU-DU DDU-DU ♪

• PipPipPipPip