Article: Big Bang Seungri on 'Salty Tour', "Please pour a drink for the man you like"
Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Nate
The Korean Broadcast Association gave a warning to the show for featuring a scene where Seungri asks Sejung to pour a drink as a way of expressing her feelings towards another male guest.
1. [+2,065, -144] This gives a glimpse as to how Seungri really plays off camera
2. [+1,570, -136] Sigh, he went too far, I knew he'd cause a mess. Why would he make her pour a drink? He could've just asked her to name the man, tsk tsk.
3. [+1,026, -91] What else should she do, Seungri-ya? Choke the man she wants to sleep with too?
4. [+97, -7] He's so used to his habits at night pubs that... it slipped while on broadcast...
5. [+95, -7] Oh, I definitely know how he plays at clubs now...
6. [+66, -6] He's so used to playing like that that he probably didn't even realize it was problematic when he was asking her to do it
7. [+54, -6] Imagine if you were at a work dinner and put yourself in Kim Sejung's position. Imagine how embarrassed you'd feel if a senior told you to do something like that... It might not seem like a big deal but it is if you put yourself in her shoes.
8. [+25, -3] He's doing what you'd normally tell girls at room salons to do right on TV ㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+23, -5] His true colors emerge with a bit of alcohol in him... Telling someone to pour a drink for the person they like? Why is he treating her like a room salon girl? ㅡㅡ Look at Sejung, she seems so taken aback
10. [+21, -5] Everyone needs to watch out for the old idols like Leeteuk, Seungri, etchttp://netizenbuzz.b...ium=twitter&m=1