Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

Justin Bieber Is Comforted by Church Friends After Selena Gomez's Reported Emotional Breakdown

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#1 Niniveh

Niniveh

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:14 AM (Edited by Niniveh, 11 October 2018 - 06:21 AM.)

spl5032388-002-1539251266.jpg?crop=1xw:1Justin Bieber was seen arriving at his church on Wednesday evening—shortly after TMZ broke the news that Selena Gomez had entered a mental health facility after being hospitalized twice in two weeks.

Bieber arrived at church without his wife Hailey Baldwin, and was seen looking visibly upset. He was comforted by friends as he left:

spl5032388-008-1539251306.jpg?crop=1xw:1

Per TMZ's sources, Selena's recent hospitalizations came after she was "despondent and emotional over an alarmingly low white blood cell count in the wake of her kidney transplant." The outlet reports that she experienced an "emotional breakdown" when she was wasn't allowed to leave the hospital during her most recent stay, and that she's now reportedly at a psychiatric facility on the East Coast receiving DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy), a treatment used for various mental health conditions.

source: https://www.cosmopol...kdown-reaction/

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#2 Park Joy

Park Joy

Joysus Christ

• Nice
  • 5,731 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:19 AM

I don't like him but he doesn't deserve his pics taken when he is clearly not in a good place.

#3 Grape Soda

Grape Soda

✩ Light & Carat ✩

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,624 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:22 AM

Oh no I hope shes alright.
Trying to manage her career while her illness just seems to be getting worse must be tough for her.

#4 Saint Twice

Saint Twice

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:26 AM

Is he still in love with her? 

#5 Thigh-high feminist

Thigh-high feminist

Nation's First Love

• Nice
  • 20,054 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:26 AM

I hope Selena will be feeling better as possible soon and I hope he's being watched as much as possible. He needs help.j

#6 Niniveh

Niniveh

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:29 AM

probably unsure.png ?

#7 amal.ha

amal.ha

Global Superstar

• Nice
  • 6,189 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:35 AM

Hope she gets better !! I hope the media leaves him alone a bit . They've known eachother for years it's only normal that he feels that way ( assuming that's why he is this sad ) . Stay strong both of you

#8 Jihyo StoleMyHeartAYAYAY

Jihyo StoleMyHeartAYAYAY

Jihyo's Bodyguard

• Nice
  • 41,024 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:44 AM

I don't like him but he doesn't deserve his pics taken when he is clearly not in a good place.

#9 Bad Boy

Bad Boy

Dapper Laddie

• PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:55 AM (Edited by Dandy Fellow, 11 October 2018 - 06:56 AM.)

What’s with all of these celebrities having a breakdown over their exes?

Maybe I’m just heartless...

#10 KAI PARKER

KAI PARKER

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:38 AM

#11 Drama Drama Drama

Drama Drama Drama

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:43 AM

What’s with all of these celebrities having a breakdown over their exes?

Maybe I’m just heartless...

She is not a X ex.
She was his first love of her life.
When you loves someone and broke up you can continue your life but the feel never erase at all.

#12 pandabear

pandabear

Idol

• PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:30 PM (Edited by pandabear, 11 October 2018 - 08:30 PM.)

He may not he in love with her anymore (idk), but he probably still does love her. They have a long history together and I wouldn't be suprised if she was his first love.

#13 ché

ché

thirsting over cha eunwoo tbh

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,157 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:06 PM

DBT? Does she have addiction issues? Usually people who use DBT are either recovering addicts or have BPD.

#14 cara

cara

Trainee

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 01:14 PM

DBT? Does she have addiction issues? Usually people who use DBT are either recovering addicts or have BPD.

there are a lot of rumours that she needed the kidney transplant bc of substance abuse and that her and jb used to do a lot of drugs together. there's even a vid of them apparently going to buy drugs once. and she was checked into a place before for young drug addicts/ young people at risk of suicide, so.. it's likely 

altho, while dbt was developed specifically to treat bpd, it's also been used to help people overcome negative patterns of behaviour like self harm and suicidal ideation. it's also used to treat mood disorders. so it isn't necessarily addiction issues/ bpd but it certainly looks that way

#15 WonderJoyous

WonderJoyous

Really Bad Bitch.

• Nice
  • 8,399 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:21 PM (Edited by WonderJoyous, 12 October 2018 - 11:22 PM.)

The media will always take every chance they can get to continue the Jelena story, it sounds like people just don't get tired of it and when the two of them clearly still love each other regardless of how much they try to move on of course is very easy for the media to make this possible, they don't even have respect for celebrities much less Bieber himself, he was in a great very happy place with Hayley but he's suddenly seen crying in church friends' shoulders shortly after it gets revealed Selena is hospitalized? "Is obviously about her so let's snap some pics for quick good cash".

This is why being a celebrity is hard and why those with mental health problems like depression rarely ever have a good ending thanks to it, there is 0 respect for their lives and their privacy, it definitely must be exhausting.

#16 indigo

indigo

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,418 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 02:08 AM

I doubt the news about Selena is helping him, but he's been crying and looking strung out in public for months now.

He's having a breakdown. 

#17 Solfa

Solfa

Superstar

• Nice
  • 4,398 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 12:05 PM

Maybe, maybe not, who knows. He doesn't need to be, you can still care about other people without being in love with them. 

#18 ché

ché

thirsting over cha eunwoo tbh

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,157 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 09:05 PM

there are a lot of rumours that she needed the kidney transplant bc of substance abuse and that her and jb used to do a lot of drugs together. there's even a vid of them apparently going to buy drugs once. and she was checked into a place before for young drug addicts/ young people at risk of suicide, so.. it's likely 

altho, while dbt was developed specifically to treat bpd, it's also been used to help people overcome negative patterns of behaviour like self harm and suicidal ideation. it's also used to treat mood disorders. so it isn't necessarily addiction issues/ bpd but it certainly looks that way

Yep I know this bc I *used* to be diagnosed with BPD and I had a self-harm addiction, and I've been recommended to try it countless times lol. I've heard that the majority of DBT groups are of people with substance abuse issues, so that's why I asked.

#19 ocean berry

ocean berry

Debutee

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 10:23 PM (Edited by skinny, 13 October 2018 - 10:23 PM.)

She needed a kidney transplant because she has lupus. Apparently she's having health issues related to lupus and had a breakdown, that's why she was admitted to a mental health facility.

#20 chcft34

chcft34

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 04:40 AM

How do they know it's related to Selena's health condition? Sure, sure, it fits the narrative, but it's their narrative. They doing this to him doesn't only harm him, it also harms Selena as well, and also his wife by a reach. Can't they just left both of them alone to take care of themselves?

They only cares about their own supply for drama, don't they? They've long forgotten these celebrities are human as well..

Up, Up and Away!