Photo

[Official]Spiritus Onehallyu - FIRST MINIGAME RESULT IS UP

22 replies to this topic

#1 dmlve

dmlve

resident S O N C E

• PipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:36 AM (Edited by dmlve, 14 October 2018 - 01:01 AM.)

vIw4BPq.png

T8S62Y9.png

CLICK ON THE BANNERS TO BE DIRECTED TO A CLUB ROOM

---

Gleaming and Glittering with Gold, Wondrous Surprises for Young and Old!

CWoWnU3.png

Club Run by :

TEAM 1

Akidoki

Moon Gin

StanSatan

Akinari

What we're all about:

Do you want to be part of something Amazing?
Maybe something Whimsical, Wild, a bit Wacky but utterly Wonderful?
Well come join The OH Grand Carnival and be a part of

something which is all of that and more.
A place for everyone to Gather, have Fun and make amazing

Memories with a chance to win great Prizes!
So what are you waiting for? Come join us today.

KCChbPy.png

One in a million, annyong we're Dreamies

TvRYlvg.png

Club Run by :

TEAM 2

Panwink Trash

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Renjun slays

PrazzyJazzy

What we're all about:

In the depths of OH, 4 members have decided to harness

their powers for the greater good and bring

the best together, in this club you'll be split into 12 groups

depending on your Zodiac sign, you'll play games, chat

with friends and bond over your or your bias' greatness.

KCChbPy.png

what are we? idiot sandwiches!

6lolQcq.png

Club Run by :

TEAM 3

Areum_9

Kalon

Riri

Llama Bean

What we're all about:

just a club who loves food and gordon ramsay's buns

KCChbPy.png

I want to believe

iAV4Rsy.png

Club Run by :

TEAM 4

The Cheshire Cat

Helio

Digiwon

Good luck

What we're all about:

Want to uncover the truth? Of all the spoopy things out there…. From ghost, aliens,
cults and more. Reveal the hidden secrets of our world by joining the SIO,
and becoming an official conspiracy investigator. Or are you to scared
to find out the truth? Do you want to believe? Join us, we’re not just a club, but a family.

----

JOIN A CLUB TODAY

gfx by dmlve

#2 StanSatan

StanSatan

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,815 posts
  • Locationdeceased

Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:39 AM (Edited by StanSatan, 09 October 2018 - 03:40 AM.)

those banners iloveyouplz.gif

rumor has it that the grand carnival is is full of riches

#3 atulvells

atulvells

𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,484 posts
  • Location𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕

Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:39 AM

idk what to choose

nEOIunp.gif

#4 The Cheshire Cat

The Cheshire Cat

Queen of the Illuminati

• PipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts
  • LocationWe're all mad here.

Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:40 AM

Wait, can you join one?

#5 Areum_9

Areum_9

Guardian of eden

• PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationMagical_land

Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:42 AM

Wait, can you join one?

ur dp is so cute omggg safdsjlfsa vivi lovestruck.png

#6 atulvells

atulvells

𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,484 posts
  • Location𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕

Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:43 AM

Wait, can you join one?

no lol, i just wanted to mess with y'all

giphy.gif

#7 Good Luck

Good Luck

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts
  • LocationSIO Headquarters

Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:47 AM

tenor.gif?itemid=4861962

Join S.I.O. If you want to believe.

#8 The Cheshire Cat

The Cheshire Cat

Queen of the Illuminati

• PipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 04:04 AM

no lol, i just wanted to mess with y'all

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xOUyiw...

imstupid.png ohpressor.png

#9 The Cheshire Cat

The Cheshire Cat

Queen of the Illuminati

• PipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 04:56 AM

ur dp is so cute omggg safdsjlfsa vivi https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Thank you lovestruck.png Shes my current UB. laugh.png

#10 jjangyi

jjangyi

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationNamjoon's little pocket

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:42 AM

ughh i'm torn between Special Investigators and Lucid Dream omgwtf.png

#11 Riri

Riri

Nana's wife

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,185 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:11 AM

6lolQcq.png

best team ;;;;;

#12 RenjunSlays

RenjunSlays

Royal Renjun

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,728 posts
  • LocationJoshua Hong's number 1 cheerleader.

Posted 09 October 2018 - 12:03 PM

ughh i'm torn between Special Investigators and Lucid Dream :omgwtf:

Your rightful home is with the ALD Club, become a Dreamy

#13 Digiwon

Digiwon

bish

• PipPipPip
  • 1,953 posts
  • LocationSIO - Special Investigation Office

Posted 09 October 2018 - 12:56 PM

ughh i'm torn between Special Investigators and Lucid Dream https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

If you enjoy spooky stuff and crazy theories, and always admired those who explore the supernatural like Mulder, Scully and the Winchester brothers, now is your chance to go deeper in it! Become a SIO agent by joining our club. Games, contests, ID cards and much more are coming soon and members will also have access to private discord reunions.

#14 Panwink Trash

Panwink Trash

ƬΉЯΣΣƧӨMΣ

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,134 posts
  • LocationTotal Trash, avoid me for your own good

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:00 PM

ughh i'm torn between Special Investigators and Lucid Dream https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

if you want to have fun, friends and win joing lucid dream uwu

#15 dmlve

dmlve

resident S O N C E

• PipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:59 PM (Edited by dmlve, 11 October 2018 - 11:09 PM.)

THE FIRST MINIGAME

announcement.png

Game 1. Visuals, Visuals, Visuals

Players must create a creation via any software/app that depicts the theme of being a team.

it can be anything, a video, a design, a drawing etc etc. But it must be original and display the given theme.

Only 1 of you must design it but you are allowed to discuss ideas together.

Host(S) will judge each submission based on your idea, message, depth of such message, creativity and overall aesthetic and the one with the most points from the hosts will win the 10 bot members.

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO DO THIS. ENDS SATURDAY THE 13TH 5PM NZT

send your creation to me via PM on OH

GOOD LUCK

#16 Micheal Scott

Micheal Scott

🔱Jay Park's Wifey🔱

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,145 posts
  • LocationOh God, my mind is going a mile an hour.

Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:05 PM

I'm excited to see what u kids come up with.

#17 atulvells

atulvells

𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,484 posts
  • Location𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕

Posted 14 October 2018 - 12:56 AM (Edited by atulvells, 14 October 2018 - 01:04 AM.)

RESULTS OF FIRST MINI-GAME:

TEAM 1

MADE BY MOON GIN

Zkk0vsE6oyto6v9OtoZo_yN6hX7_J1_XHpOePD6a
DIVAS: I love the concept. But with that being said I think maybe the graphics & font  could've been a little better and maybe the message could've made a littttttttlle but more sense like for example lead us past our breaking point. Other than that i really like it 5/10

ATUL: The piece that you have submitted promotes the message really well. I like the usage of the silhouette against a colourful background. I like the piece overall but the font seems quite generic and it would’ve looked nicer with a different font. The statement ‘The ultimate teamwork leads us to break beyond limit’ doesn’t really make sense. Upon reading it for the first time, I understood that ultimate teamwork leads you to fail because break beyond limit doesn’t make sense, rather ‘The ultimate teamwork leads us to push/go beyond limits. This tagline is where my attention went to first and if it has an error like this, it kind of ruins the whole message. Otherwise I really like the colour choices and stylistic choices. Well done Moon!  7/10

DMLVE: You’ve displayed the theme heavily and gave us a clear show of what it was. I commend you for that Moon. The image you’ve chosen is a great example and really resonates with me - especially the added silhouette element. I do wish that you executed the graphic element better. It could just be software but perhaps you should’ve added more elements to this piece. Thank you for submitting this even under time pressure though. Good job 6/10

TOTAL POINTS: 18

TEAM 2

MADE BY PRAZZYJAZZY

Arpe32.png
ArpHHi.png

DIVAS: Hehehe The Anon Donor was cute. I like the concept…. The heist even tho it's a little played out though because everyone always uses this concept. But a good job on the graphics. I just feel like you could've excited it a little different I'm think make it more police file or even for hire concept to make it stand out a little but more so it wouldn't be so cut and dry but other than that good job 7/10

ATUL: I absolutely loved this piece of work. Using a spy/investigator team as the theme for ‘Teamwork’ was such a great idea. It is very evident that a lot of thought and effort was put into completing this item. The overall aesthetic is pleasing to the eyes and the description for each character is very detailed. I vaguely know about EXO but I know that these descriptions correlate with the actual personalities of the members. The only issue I had was that the descriptions for the members were next to the wrong members. Even though they were near the descriptive members it would’ve been better if they were near the member. For example, if you put Chen’s description under Suho’s it would’ve been more evident that this was for that member. Same with Chanyeol and Xiumin. Otherwise I really liked this piece. Well done Prazzy!  8/10

DMLVE:Ugh I love the vibe of this. It’s so mafia esque and mystery oriented - my type of graphic. You’ve added so much detail to this and created such a fine piece of work I am simply astounded. The little attention to detail, text, images and color is just commendable. Thank you for gifting my eyes with such a creative piece. The fact that you’ve added a summary of each member -when you didn’t really need to- is a great example of your intent to refine your work more thoroughly. There is something lacking though and the piece feels quite incomplete.You displayed the theme quite well and I can understand the motif behind this; but you could’ve implemented it more. Despite the small flaws, you’ve outdone yourself with an amazing piece. Good job. Thank you for the bonus cover and the little funny cameo of the ‘Anonymous donor’ - hilarious. 9/10

TOTAL POINTS: 24

TEAM 3

MADE BY LLAMA BEAN

tumblr_pgi7mzhNRb1vqy210o1_1280.gif

DIVAS:This is Cute and Fun and it makes me hungry lol but with that being said I'm kinda confused on the message your trying to corresponds with teamwork edit: Dmlve told me that was cute I wished u would have incorporated that with you picture but good job regardless 6/10

ATUL: This is such a cute piece and you have succeeded in making me hungry as heck. The aesthetics are so soft and elegant and it just makes you want to look at it for a long time. It is really soft on the eyes and there is a wide range of mouth watering foods on display. With that said, I don’t really see how this represents the concept of ‘Teamwork’. I did see an explanation that you had for this about how eating food together is a type of teamwork? I’m sorry but I don’t really see that. Although it is important for your piece to be visually attractive, it also needs to convey the message that was given to you. If I wasn’t aware of what you said, I would simply think this is just about food. Trying to convey ‘Teamwork’ through this is a bit of a stretch but that doesn’t change the fact that this is absolutely gorgeous and I want to commend you on your graphic skills! 6/10

DMLVE: Quality work as always llama. It’s a well executed creation and holds a refined cleanliness to it - does that sound weird? My point is, it has a good vibe and really displays detail and sharpness. Even more so, you’ve made the items in your creation yourself and that is incredible. But despite the beautiful production of this piece, it lacks depth. It lacks the given theme when displayed on it’s own as an image. I have an understanding of it via your explanation but without it I wouldn't have seen the message intended. In simpler terms, for a better result I would’ve liked to see the theme shown in a better light. Overall though, amazing work - had we not judged with an important emphasis on the theme but instead overall aesthetic only I would’ve given you a 10. 8/10

TOTAL POINTS: 20

TEAM 4

MADE BY THE CHESHIRE CAT

DIVAS: LOL digi is written all over this i liked this you mixed Supernatural with Kpop granted there was better stuff you could've you Like clips from Big Bang fantastic baby or Exo Monster even 2pm My house but the overall it was very well thought out I wish tho you added some type of commentary to complete the suspense the music was good and the visual but commentary would be made it a A+ but again I don't see how this corresponds with the theme of team work definitely could've went with MIB or something like that lol but good job on the video. 6 /10

ATUL: This is definitely the most unique piece that has been submitted by all the groups. The idea of making a youtube video was very clever. I didn’t really see how your piece represented the concept of ‘Teamwork.’ Although the video had an overall theme for itself, it didn’t fit the criteria that we were after. I was impressed how you were able to find a variety of music videos from several different artists which actually fit your team’s theme. The scenes were a bit repetitive but I can tell that you put effort into it. Well done on your work!  6.5 /10

DMLVE: I love the vibe of your creation and the quality of the final product. I can quite easily tell how you’ve implemented the given theme into this and I commend you for that. One flaw though is the repetitiveness of your video. It’s a constant cycle of the same type of scenes and lacked a deep message and to an extent, creativity. Overall though, I am so proud of your work and really would love to watch something of yours again.  8/10

TOTAL POINTS: 20.5

THE WINNER IS PRAZZY! FOR YOUR EFFORTS YOUR TEAM HAS BEEN AWARDED 10 BOT MEMBERS! IN SECOND PLACE, THE CHESHIRE CAT'S TEAM HAS BEEN AWARDED 4 BOT MEMBERS! WELL DONE GUYS AND GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE EVENTS!

#18 dmlve

dmlve

resident S O N C E

• PipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 12:56 AM

PBRLmGK.png

tFYxqhj.png

#19 The Cheshire Cat

The Cheshire Cat

Queen of the Illuminati

• PipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 01:10 AM (Edited by The Cheshire Cat, 14 October 2018 - 01:15 AM.)

RESULTS OF FIRST MINI-GAME:

TEAM 1

MADE BY MOON GIN

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/Zkk0vs...

DIVAS: I love the concept. But with that being said I think maybe the graphics & font could've been a little better and maybe the message could've made a littttttttlle but more sense like for example lead us past our breaking point. Other than that i really like it 5/10

ATUL: The piece that you have submitted promotes the message really well. I like the usage of the silhouette against a colourful background. I like the piece overall but the font seems quite generic and it would’ve looked nicer with a different font. The statement ‘The ultimate teamwork leads us to break beyond limit’ doesn’t really make sense. Upon reading it for the first time, I understood that ultimate teamwork leads you to fail because break beyond limit doesn’t make sense, rather ‘The ultimate teamwork leads us to push/go beyond limits. This tagline is where my attention went to first and if it has an error like this, it kind of ruins the whole message. Otherwise I really like the colour choices and stylistic choices. Well done Moon! 7/10

DMLVE: You’ve displayed the theme heavily and gave us a clear show of what it was. I commend you for that Moon. The image you’ve chosen is a great example and really resonates with me - especially the added silhouette element. I do wish that you executed the graphic element better. It could just be software but perhaps you should’ve added more elements to this piece. Thank you for submitting this even under time pressure though. Good job 6/10

TOTAL POINTS: 18

TEAM 2

MADE BY PRAZZYJAZZY

https://i.lensdump.com/i/Arpe32.png...

https://i.lensdump.com/i/ArpHHi.png...

DIVAS: Hehehe The Anon Donor was cute. I like the concept…. The heist even tho it's a little played out though because everyone always uses this concept. But a good job on the graphics. I just feel like you could've excited it a little different I'm think make it more police file or even for hire concept to make it stand out a little but more so it wouldn't be so cut and dry but other than that good job 7/10

ATUL: I absolutely loved this piece of work. Using a spy/investigator team as the theme for ‘Teamwork’ was such a great idea. It is very evident that a lot of thought and effort was put into completing this item. The overall aesthetic is pleasing to the eyes and the description for each character is very detailed. I vaguely know about EXO but I know that these descriptions correlate with the actual personalities of the members. The only issue I had was that the descriptions for the members were next to the wrong members. Even though they were near the descriptive members it would’ve been better if they were near the member. For example, if you put Chen’s description under Suho’s it would’ve been more evident that this was for that member. Same with Chanyeol and Xiumin. Otherwise I really liked this piece. Well done Prazzy! 8/10

DMLVE:Ugh I love the vibe of this. It’s so mafia esque and mystery oriented - my type of graphic. You’ve added so much detail to this and created such a fine piece of work I am simply astounded. The little attention to detail, text, images and color is just commendable. Thank you for gifting my eyes with such a creative piece. The fact that you’ve added a summary of each member -when you didn’t really need to- is a great example of your intent to refine your work more thoroughly. There is something lacking though and the piece feels quite incomplete.You displayed the theme quite well and I can understand the motif behind this; but you could’ve implemented it more. Despite the small flaws, you’ve outdone yourself with an amazing piece. Good job. Thank you for the bonus cover and the little funny cameo of the ‘Anonymous donor’ - hilarious. 9/10

TOTAL POINTS: 24

TEAM 3
MADE BY LLAMA BEAN

https://66.media.tumblr.com/4cfe6b143ee7...
DIVAS:This is Cute and Fun and it makes me hungry lol but with that being said I'm kinda confused on the message your trying to corresponds with teamwork edit: Dmlve told me that was cute I wished u would have incorporated that with you picture but good job regardless 6/10

ATUL: This is such a cute piece and you have succeeded in making me hungry as heck. The aesthetics are so soft and elegant and it just makes you want to look at it for a long time. It is really soft on the eyes and there is a wide range of mouth watering foods on display. With that said, I don’t really see how this represents the concept of ‘Teamwork’. I did see an explanation that you had for this about how eating food together is a type of teamwork? I’m sorry but I don’t really see that. Although it is important for your piece to be visually attractive, it also needs to convey the message that was given to you. If I wasn’t aware of what you said, I would simply think this is just about food. Trying to convey ‘Teamwork’ through this is a bit of a stretch but that doesn’t change the fact that this is absolutely gorgeous and I want to commend you on your graphic skills! 6/10

DMLVE: Quality work as always llama. It’s a well executed creation and holds a refined cleanliness to it - does that sound weird? My point is, it has a good vibe and really displays detail and sharpness. Even more so, you’ve made the items in your creation yourself and that is incredible. But despite the beautiful production of this piece, it lacks depth. It lacks the given theme when displayed on it’s own as an image. I have an understanding of it via your explanation but without it I wouldn't have seen the message intended. In simpler terms, for a better result I would’ve liked to see the theme shown in a better light. Overall though, amazing work - had we not judged with an important emphasis on the theme but instead overall aesthetic only I would’ve given you a 10. 8/10

TOTAL POINTS: 20

TEAM 4
MADE BY THE CHESHIRE CAT

DIVAS: LOL digi is written all over this i liked this you mixed Supernatural with Kpop granted there was better stuff you could've you Like clips from Big Bang fantastic baby or Exo Monster even 2pm My house but the overall it was very well thought out I wish tho you added some type of commentary to complete the suspense the music was good and the visual but commentary would be made it a A+ but again I don't see how this corresponds with the theme of team work definitely could've went with MIB or something like that lol but good job on the video. 6 /10

ATUL: This is definitely the most unique piece that has been submitted by all the groups. The idea of making a youtube video was very clever. I didn’t really see how your piece represented the concept of ‘Teamwork.’ Although the video had an overall theme for itself, it didn’t fit the criteria that we were after. I was impressed how you were able to find a variety of music videos from several different artists which actually fit your team’s theme. The scenes were a bit repetitive but I can tell that you put effort into it. Well done on your work! 6.5 /10

DMLVE: I love the vibe of your creation and the quality of the final product. I can quite easily tell how you’ve implemented the given theme into this and I commend you for that. One flaw though is the repetitiveness of your video. It’s a constant cycle of the same type of scenes and lacked a deep message and to an extent, creativity. Overall though, I am so proud of your work and really would love to watch something of yours again. 8/10

TOTAL POINTS: 20.5

THE WINNER IS PRAZZY! FOR YOUR EFFORTS YOUR TEAM HAS BEEN AWARDED 10 BOT MEMBERS! IN SECOND PLACE, THE CHESHIRE CAT'S TEAM HAS BEEN AWARDED 4 BOT MEMBERS! WELL DONE GUYS AND GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE EVENTS!

Thanks for the constructive criticism, and I'm really glad you guys like it^^ I wasn't very happy with it, untill my own team mate encouraged me so, I didn't expect to be runner up but ofc I'm happy
Congrats to team 2, and I commend all teams for there hard work~

I hope you don't mind me replying to a few specific things:

Why didn't you include these MVs? - they were actually planned to be in it but half way through downloading the music videos I wanted to use the youtube video Downloader software I used started giving me errors and I was unable to.

Lack of a team theme: that was my own fault, but I did take a the theme more abstract the idea was teams fighting against each other/ and people working together against evil.

About it being repetitive and lacking a clear is story is very true but I ended up editing it in 4 hours which I'm pretty proud because I do not do well under time pressure lol.

Also thanks to the hosts for making this awsome long-game^^
Sent from my SM-G920V using OneHallyu mobile app

#20 Akidoki

Akidoki

Queen of the Underdogs

• PipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • LocationStuck in a dungeon amidst an apocalypse

Posted 14 October 2018 - 01:11 AM (Edited by Akidoki, 14 October 2018 - 01:30 AM.)

Good job Team 2 and Team 4! You did really well. And Team 3 that gfx was gorgeous.

And yay we are leading! That's great! This is only possible because of our amazing members and all the wonderful users who signed up. Let's continue to work hard guys! Team 1 fighting!

Up, Up and Away!