Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Bekki

Announcement OneHallyu Junior Moderator Job Bulletin

Hello!

After going through a number of different recruitment periods this past year, we have decided to change the way we will be recruiting new Junior Moderators onto our team here on out. Rather than limit users and ourselves with a set time-frame, we'll be putting out an open recruitment and this thread will be a notice board for that role. We'll keep everyone updated when we feel the role is adequately filled.

tumblr_lqlka5VCBI1ql1l0v.gif

Currently active:

• Junior Moderator: If you are interested in assisting the Moderators and OneHallyu Community and feel you are up to the task, please send a PM to our Head Moderator twinky☆

Requirements:

✧ All applicants must have the time, communication skills, and motivation necessary to effectively moderate OneHallyu (At least 2 hours per day).
✧ Applicants must demonstrate a sense of maturity, and conduct themselves professionally (especially when communicating with users and other members of the staff).
✧ Must demonstrate a clear understanding of the rules. There are no warning point restrictions, we will judge each candidate on a case by case basis instead. No second chance accounts allowed to apply.
✧ Teamwork/collaboration is extremely important, so all applicants must be able to work well in groups/teams in order to be successful as a moderator.

For general information on specific tasks and responsibilities those with the Junior Moderator role complete, please refer to this post! However if you have any further questions, feel free to send one of us a PM.

Hope to see you apply!

• Like 22

Good luck to anyone wanting to apply. Any help from good people is appreciated~

Good luck to all applicants, hope the staff get good hard-working eggs! chuplz.png

Edited by Delphine
  • Like 1

Good luck to anyone who applies for the position, you'll be needing it hurrplz.png

I didn't know you left.:rlytearpls:

Just on hiatus for a while. I went grey so that people won’t come to me for modding requests lol

Just on hiatus for a while. I went grey so that people won’t come to me for modding requests lol

Oh okay good then.

You are one of my favorite mod.

• Like 2

Good luck to anyone wanting to apply. Any help from good people is appreciated~

Why did I only notice your gray aesthetic now lol

Did you quit being a mod?

Why did I only notice your gray aesthetic now lol

Did you quit being a mod?

Nope only on hiatus for a while~

I'm waiting for the application form. When will you guys finish?

#Helio

I'm waiting for the application form. When will you guys finish?

#Helio

If you have sent a PM to twinky letting her know you're interested in the position, she'll reply back to you as soon as she can with all the things you need, such as the app and scenario etc.

There's no deadline this time as it's an open recruitment.

If you have sent a PM to twinky letting her know you're interested in the position, she'll reply back to you as soon as she can with all the things you need, such as the app and scenario etc.

There's no deadline this time as it's an open recruitment.

I've PMed her and she said that you guys were finishing the application form

#Helio

I've PMed her and she said that you guys were finishing the application form

#Helio

How long ago did you message her? Cause we finalised the app a couple of days ago already.

How long ago did you message her? Cause we finalised the app a couple of days ago already.

From 27 September 2018

#Helio

From 27 September 2018

#Helio

It should be completed then. I'd suggest bumping the PM with her and asking her to send you the info if you're still interested in applying. smile.png

It should be completed then. I'd suggest bumping the PM with her and asking her to send you the info if you're still interested in applying. smile.png

Do you have the form? If yes please send me by PM.

#Helio

Do you have the form? If yes please send me by PM.

#Helio

I'll send a message to twinky to update the people that already sent in a PM to her with the application form. Thanks for letting us know~

I'll send a message to twinky to update the people that already sent in a PM to her with the application form. Thanks for letting us know~

Ok. When will she online and what country she's in because I need to know what time she'll send me the form in my countrylaugh.png 

#Helio