Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingloey

It’s fair of me to say that Bad Boy by Red Velvet..

It’s fair of me to say that Bad Boy by Red Velvet literally own my 2018 for gg songs.

I've been listening to Bad boy every f*cking day, no kidding!. I swear I love this song with my whole heart.

I love everything about this song, the MV, concept, vocals, choreography, outfits, everything.

And the instrumental is so addictive.

Still addicted with this song!.♡

SQHiGsg.gif

The number 1 song.

nbtx7Wr.gif

Honorable mention:

Blackpink - DDDD and Forever Young.♡

When I'm not listening to Bad Boy I'm listening to Bad Boy english version

Yas @ bad boy and your honorable mentions

Bad Boy is tied for me for the best GG song of 2018 with Mamamoo's Egotistic. They're both so good rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png  Red Velvet's best concept to be honest. 

interesting thing, I didn't like the song all that much when it came out but listening to the instrumental now, I sung every note-even the background noises 0u0plz.png guess that means I liked it way more than I thought.

And the video 

love watching this

Bad Boy is tied for me for the best GG song of 2018 with Mamamoo's Egotistic. They're both so good rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png  Red Velvet's best concept to be honest. 

Can't believe Red Velvet thought we wont like BB after they listened to the demo.

Bad boy is one of the best Kpop songs released this year in my opinion.

Same, I think it's my most played 2018 gg title track

Same. I think I broke the replay button.

interesting thing, I didn't like the song all that much when it came out but listening to the instrumental now, I sung every note-even the background noises 0u0plz.png guess that means I liked it way more than I thought.

And the video 

love watching this

Really? I've been listening since the beginning and loving it.

I'm glad Bad boy got you to change your mind.

JHs18hH.gif

The perfect bop <3 I totally love it and I'm addicted to the english version now 

Totally agree, song of the year indeed.

Same, I think it's my most played 2018 gg title track

Same. I think I broke the replay button.

Thanks to Bad Boy, I figured out how to set up Spotify to play the same song over and over again automatically.