Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingloey

Taeyeon talk about how much of a positive mindset she's come to have towards life after taking a break

Taeyeon appeared on Ep 3. of Cheongdam Key-Chen, and both talked about their lives, work and feelings.

6ItCrJF.png

TY: “I was originally also that kind who could not stay still at home. I’m a homebody.. but should I say I’m shy.. I don’t want to meet with others but I need to do something so that I won’t feel uneasy. I did everything I could do at home. Baking, cleaning, interior decorating.“

â€I hit max level. Homebody max level. So when I was thinking what should I do, at some point work and my mental become entangled badly. So I started to hurt. “I think I need to rest.†I had this thought for the first time after debut.“

â€So early this year, I think I rested for 3 months. Not doing anything. At first there were times when I just stared blankly at home and naturally accepted that during all this time the feeling that I didn’t know myself. Like I don’t even know what I like.“

"Back then when they give me a break, I was really hate it, I don't know what to do. Our members are going on a trip and spend the time really well, but I just stayed in the dorm. If I get the break for 1 week then I will stay in the dorm for 1 week."

â€In the past I couldn’t do it because I felt uneasy. So my heart felt much lighter and my mental became better now.â€

5NYXQOt.jpg

It pains me to hear her words..

I'm glad they are better and taking actions to feel better, also glad they talked about this.

Thank you Kibum for inviting Taeyeon.

I love my baby so much, she's so strong.♡

pQH6Z5u.gif

https://twitter.com/_skytaeng309/status/1042758952579022848

(Ep.3 Eng sub)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2mfLFiMnPA&feature=youtu.be

Toggle Hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Pirine, September 23, 2018 - No reason given
Hidden by Pirine, September 23, 2018 - No reason given

I guess, SM really didn't need her and SNSD, how could they just ignore her for 3 months doing nothing laugh.png

Toggle Hidden Post

I guess, SM really didn't need her and SNSD, how could they just ignore her for 3 months doing nothing laugh.png

I can easily tell this is a sad attempt at trolling but can you not? out of all the opportunities you can troll imagine brining your sad antics to a post that explains how rest helped an idol with their mental health

Toggle Hidden Post

I can’t with this idiot trying to troll but failed.

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

Toggle Hidden Post

Where is loona on the charts? I thought they were monster rookies? How did their debut do? :)

She has been through a lot. I can't believe how strong she is and how she overcame all her obstacles. 

pQH6Z5u.gif

Taengoo is amazing 

OMG! You finally used the Rose sig you requested, I was wondering if you'll ever use it tbh because it's just so pretty!! rlytearpls.png  It was one of my favorite sigs I made.  ahmagahplz.png

Toggle Hidden Post

Imagine read a whole thread about someone's struggles, make fun and say stupid sh!t about that.

Imagine being that ugly.

What a level of stupidity you have.

OMG! You finally used the Rose sig you requested, I was wondering if you'll ever use it tbh because it's just so pretty!! rlytearpls.png It was one of my favorite sigs I made. ahmagahplz.png

I loved it! It turned out amazing, ty again. ahmagahplz.png

Toggle Hidden Post

girl your twinning with @SuholovesSana 

You both need to get some help. 

KbiA0Xr.gif

OT: I hope you get all the rest you need Queen Tae. Being in the industry for more than 

a decade is tough. 

She went through a lot last year especially at the end of the year.. im glad she got 3 months of rest.. she deserves it.. and its glad to hear how much she changed (at least her perspective) in the past years... i hope she can always be happy like this..ðŸ™ðŸ¼

Toggle Hidden Post

Mate can you stop being a complete and utter lowlife scum for 5 minutes. Taeyeon has said she suffers from mental problems which has dictated some of her behaviour (staying in a lot, not getting that close with others, keeping things bottled up etc) so her talking about feeling better these days is very promising, not to be ridiculed.

Toggle Hidden Post

I feel for her, i hope she's feeling okay now

I was like that for a good period of time last year, and now i think i know what i want and i started to like whats around me more

It's been a while since i followed her activity again, and i saw this. She is one of my first bias in snsd. :)

It is really amazing that she overcame all her obstacles! She's been thru alot and she deserved much love! I lv her!!!

Sent from my SM-G530H using OneHallyu mobile app