Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingloey

A 36 year old man broke into SM Entertainment building by breaking the door at basement

A 36 year old man broke into SM entertainment building at around 12am by breaking the door at basement.

n1KzxvW.png

And then using the emergency stairs to head to level 7 where the door was open and the police arrested him there after a confrontation.

Yoo-sshi is diagnosed to have a mental disorder of level 3(?), and he claimed to have heard voices of the singers from SM calling him to go in there and therefore he did.

Fortunately most people in SM are away for Chuseok and hence no one was injured.

7IPSwMk.png

gtT7KOp.png

fkNrSrz.png

xGyD0Lr.png

http://www.ytn.co.kr/_ln/0103_201809230717148148_018
https://twitter.com/baekfiring/status/1043657746799706113
https://twitter.com/baekfiring/status/1043657751753187329

Omg this is so scary.

Fqqg02f.gif

wtf

I shudder to think of what would have happened if the building was fully occupied and someone other than the police found him first. Glad no one was hurt, but this is terrifying.

Don't worry Jungwoo one day I'll succeed in saving you!

I shudder to think of what would have happened if the building was fully occupied and someone other than the police found him first. Glad no one was hurt, but this is terrifying.

Damn, thats scary

Thank god he broke into SM in the middle of the night where no one is in the building.

Yes, that's scary specially for those artists who stay to practice all night..

Seriously good everyone was away. I hope they replace the doors with stronger ones. 

i'll take the bullet and say that he went there to grab some copies of f(x)'s unreleased music

on a serious note, i'm glad he got caught and that sm tightens the company's security.

Hope SM tightens security after this, even on Chuseok bc you really never know what’ll happen

he claimed to have heard voices of the singers from SM calling him to go in there and therefore he did.

YnEfA8P.gif

Mental illness isn't something to passively joke about.

Wonder what would’ve happened if someone - especially an idol - were there

What was he planning on doing?

That shit is actually pretty scary.

I'm all for companies getting knocked down a peg or two but I don't want anything dangerous to happen. Damn.

Taking “release them from the dungeon†to a whole new level I see....

Lol yeah. But I hope the next action will be more secure and safe for everyone in the building.

Reminds me of the lady who trespassed into YG's building with a knife 2 years ago.

Seungri recently admitted he saw her and said she looked like a ghost.

Why does it sound like people would have been injured if they were there? Just because he is mentally ill and hallucinating it doesn't mean he's dangerous.