Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bryyxyn

PRODUCE 101 Season 4 Official Thread

Fast

Very indeed. I have a feeling show will air in January-March at least.

Did they already announce it, i tough it was a ramor lol0u0plz.png

anyway i highly doubt it will have Johnny's jr (trainees of sorts), Johnny's proved to us i fans recently just how much they hate us by removing fan submitted subtitles for korean chinese and english from their Johnny's jr youtube channel  so i doubt they are at all interested in going overseas. They dont even want our money at this point.

Edited by -�り-

Did they already announce it, i tough it was a rmour lol0u0plz.png

anyway i highly doubt it will have Johnny's jr (trainees of sorts), Johnny's proved to us i fans recently just how much they hate us by removing fan submitted subtitles for korean chinese and english from their Johnny's jr youtube channel so i doubt they are at all interested in going overseas. They dont even want our money at this point.

Mnet CEO or some stakeholder confirmed.

Did they already announce it, i tough it was a ramor lol0u0plz.png

anyway i highly doubt it will have Johnny's jr (trainees of sorts), Johnny's proved to us i fans recently just how much they hate us by removing fan submitted subtitles for korean chinese and english from their Johnny's jr youtube channel  so i doubt they are at all interested in going overseas. They dont even want our money at this point.

didn't their ceo recently change or smth maybe there are gonna be changes in their management now?

Edited by LIMEE

Marked.

I really hope to see a lot of familiar, talented faces who haven't made it yet, so trainees from Produce and other survival shows please come back, I'll be rooting for you twice as hard!

didn't their ceo recently chance or smth maybe there are gonna be changes in their management now?

no still the same and the CEO is only for show at this point i dont think he has actually decided anything in years. 

see y'all in several months when the show actually gets announced (yes that was shade)

This tbh. I ain't even going to front. If This show also like produce 48 with K +J male trainees, then I am definitely anticipating, although I wasn't really taken by any of the J girl trainees. I have a feeling the boy's will be different.

Are there any other japanese agencies besides Johnny's they can work with? LDH seems more open to international fans than Johnny's for example, but they are not idols though. 

Edited by ¤¤UjungTrash66¤¤

Here we go again 

It's literally a carousel of emotions.

edit: y'all should join our discord and talk with us <3 https://discord.gg/jPNYSKX

Edited by bryyxyn
  • Like 1

Really dislike that this produce will have way too many seasons and turn the produce to show me the money that has ran way too long than it should have. S2 was as popular as these type of shows can get and honestly they should have ended it there. S3 was in all merits the least popular of the three in korea and S4 might do better than S3 but no matter what happens it will never be as popular as S2 so why really bother making new ones.

Edited by KickTheCan
  • Like 1