[Season 2] Official イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO Thread

イタズラなkiss~love in tokyo itazura na kiss yuki furukawa miki honoka yuki yamada

455 replies to this topic

#1 l u n n a

l u n n a

뮤뮤단

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,321 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:57 AM (Edited by Chiki, 10 March 2014 - 10:20 AM.)

イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO Thread

news_large_itakiss_01.jpg

Info 

Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo(イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO)  is a 2013 Fuji TV Japanese television drama, starring Honoka Miki and Yuki Furukawa in the lead roles. It aired starting on March 29, 2013, on Fridays at 24:00 and is currently ongoing. It is based on the Japanese manga Itazura Na Kiss written by Tada Kaoru. The Japanese series is the fifth television adaptation of the manga, following the Japanese "Itazura Na Kiss (Tv Asashi)"in 1996, the Taiwanese It Started With a Kiss in 2005, its sequel They Kiss Again in 2007, and the Korean Playful Kiss in 2010.  Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo is currently (2014) filming for Season 2.

♥ [Season 2] Plot 

Plot will be updated later on once information is available.

"Scenes for the second season of Itakiss have already been carried out in late February in Okinawa. The Okinawa Convention & Visitors Bureau (OCVB) has provided assistance for the locations shooted there. Some shooting was done in Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium Motobu and Shuri Castle Park in Naha, Okinawa World and in Nanjo from February 20 to 27. Itakiss 2 will have 16 episodes, episode 1 will be in Okinawa. thedrama is set to air in Japan within this year,  will also be aired in North America and China. "

Source | Trans: Chiki @ OneHallyu

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS IF USED!

♥ [Season 1] Plot ♥ 

The story starts with Aihara Kotoko, a not-so-smart high school girl, making a wish to a shooting star, saying that she wishes Irie Naoki, the No.1 genius and good looking student of her school will realise her feelings for him. The next day, she decides to write him a love letter, but he rejects it and says "I hate stupid women." Later on the same day, Kotoko's new house was hit by the shooting star she made a wish upon, thus making it collapse. As the house is waiting to be rebuilt, Kotoko and her father moves to her father's close friends house, which turns out to be the house of Irie Naoki's dad.

Leads 

Miki Honoka as Aihara Kotoko 

Furukawa Yuki as Irie Naoki

Yamada Yuki as Ikezawa Kinnosuke (Kin-chan)

♥ Official Websites ♥

Facebook | AmebloYoutube Channel | Cinemart 

Oh! Threads 

Official Yuki Furukawa (古川雄輝) Thread

Official Miki Honoka (未来穂香) Thread

#2 Gery

Gery

"Fuck Boyz Get Money" -FEMM

• PipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:00 PM

Bless you.

#3 l u n n a

l u n n a

뮤뮤단

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,321 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:04 PM (Edited by Chiki, 06 March 2014 - 02:23 PM.)

Bless you.

np  :chu:

#4 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,531 posts
  • Location-

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:39 PM

thank you!! a place to spam the dramas

___

comparing the old version to the new version.. i love new version better though

i havent watched the 1996 version but saw a few clips and didn't like it.

tumblr_moafgfkI7n1somjfio1_1280.jpg

cr: as tagged

i think this scene she acted very well because she seriously looks like she was in la la land

tumblr_moafy9JLyu1somjfio1_500.jpg
tumblr_moafy9JLyu1somjfio2_500.jpg

cr: to owner

tumblr_mo9fqdKvcn1r257xto1_1280.jpg

Director Koto Nagata weibo update 6/12:

This family gathering in this house will be the last.

tumblr_mo9ehuDrJG1qbtd4eo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mo972obl3k1r257xto3_500.jpg

Itazura na Kiss Official Facebook: (Memories of the last location shooting)

Final stage of shooting, We will be uploading the different location places. Memories of the last day shooting of Aihara’s and the coffee shop, MAX.

cr: kiirohimesama

tumblr_mo7sk27pw01r257xto1_500.jpg

Director Koto Nagata Weibo 6/11:

Shooting location, In order to save paper cups, We write our names. Today Kotoko put a message, I got kyun* at 2 more days’ characters.

#5 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,531 posts
  • Location-

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:45 PM

tumblr_mo27ruUXlw1qgz66ho1_1280.jpg

watch video here: http://www.iqiyi.com...c1e89ef8e3.html

tumblr_mo1od5rcmm1rw4ohpo1_500.png

this scene (1st picture) dialogue is freaking hilarious

tumblr_mo1madmNzH1r257xto1_250.giftumblr_mo1madmNzH1r257xto2_250.gif
tumblr_mo1madmNzH1r257xto3_250.giftumblr_mo1madmNzH1r257xto4_250.gif
tumblr_mo1madmNzH1r257xto5_250.giftumblr_mo1madmNzH1r257xto6_250.gif

Itazura na kiss Love In Tokyo: Episode 10

tumblr_mo019x0dix1qglxduo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mo019x0dix1qglxduo2_500.jpg

cr: pinkhokage

___

shocked to actually hear this type of dialogue. haha didn't expect it tbh.

#6 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,531 posts
  • Location-

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:57 PM

comparison time!!

tumblr_mny040uXPP1sqm0kpo1_250.giftumblr_mny040uXPP1sqm0kpo2_250.gif
tumblr_mny040uXPP1sqm0kpo4_250.giftumblr_mny040uXPP1sqm0kpo3_250.gif
tumblr_mny040uXPP1sqm0kpo8_r1_250.giftumblr_mny040uXPP1sqm0kpo6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mny040uXPP1sqm0kpo5_r1_250.giftumblr_mny040uXPP1sqm0kpo7_r1_250.gif
cr; to owner

both actress did a great job being dreary .  i got to admit i like both dramas. can't pick one over the others .. did you  watch the drama on the left side called Nodamae Cantabile? Seriously that drama is great too.

tumblr_mo3fflhIEW1qjaueoo1_1280.jpg
person drew it very nice

tumblr_mo3e6n71iy1qag92io1_250.giftumblr_mo3e6n71iy1qag92io3_250.gif
tumblr_mo3e6n71iy1qag92io4_250.giftumblr_mo3e6n71iy1qag92io2_250.gif
i find this scene sweet for some reason.

#7 l u n n a

l u n n a

뮤뮤단

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,321 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:10 PM

@Bluee

Damn that is some spamage ...lol

Obviously Yuki is the better Irie-kun (biased answer is biased but idgaf :har: )

The paper cup thing was cute too.

I love Miki's energy! She looks like a down-to-earth type of girl....like she'll be your friend.

tumblr_mo1od5rcmm1rw4ohpo1_500.png

So Irie-kun what you're saying is that Kotoko wasn't the only one with her head in the gutter? :hehe:

I haven't watched Nodamae Cantabile....what is it about?

The scenes with the bags under her eyes were hilarious :har: She looked like a zombie.

#8 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,531 posts
  • Location-

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:17 PM

@Bluee

Damn that is some spamage ...lol

Obviously Yuki is the better Irie-kun (biased answer is biased bit idgaf :har: )

I haven't watched Nodamae Cantabile....what is it about?

The scenes with the bags under her eyes were hilarious :har: She looked like a zombie.

:lol:  well someone got to get the thread moving. so i decided to spam three pp :har:

Nodamae Cantabile is about two main characters wanting to be musician. That's the best i can explain to you. Yes, it sounds lame and boring with my one sentence summary but when you watch it, i think you will like it cause the girl is funny herself. Try it out if you feel like there's nothing to watch. Hmm but you have to go in order cause there are like 2 dramas I believe and a few movies after the drama. It's all continuation so you have to watch it in order. check out wiki drama for info. if you are interested in it

#9 l u n n a

l u n n a

뮤뮤단

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,321 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:09 AM

Facebook Update:

1011123_609655522379008_1362379086_n.jpg

JPN: "今年初めてのスイカを食べる琴子ちゃん♬"

ENG: "Kotoko-chan eating watermelon for the first time this year"  Trans Cr: OneHallyu's Chiki

Miki being cute! :happy:

#10 leila

leila

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:40 AM

So finally we have Itakiss 2013 thread /sobs/. I wish it was made sooner. I didn't find any thread to spazz about the first two kisses :rolleyes:

off topic: I watched Nodamae Cantabile. its seriously a good musical drama. Juri Ueno is my fav jap actress :lol:

cb2e56fcgw1e5mruixjp5j20qo14510d_zps0d38

It seems like they finished shooting the last ep. lol at Naoki's mama

#11 l u n n a

l u n n a

뮤뮤단

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,321 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:50 AM

So finally we have Itakiss 2013 thread /sobs/. I wish it was made sooner. I didn't find any thread to spazz about the first two kisses :rolleyes:

off topic: I watched Nodamae Cantabile. its seriously a good musical drama. Juri Ueno is my fav jap actress :lol:

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn88/...

It seems like they finished shooting the last ep. lol at Naoki's mama

Ik...I found out about this drama through my friend but when I checked it out it was already at episode 9 :cry: Though if there is a season 2 we can spazz here :smile: I mean Switch Girl had a season 2 and it wasn't even that popular. I love Switch girl btw....So for that reason I'm hoping for it!

If you check out Yuki's facebook, a lot people there are requesting for a season 2! Ik its not up to him because he's just an actor but at least he knows there's a demand for it. So if you can please drop him a message on his facebook.

I'll have to check out Nodamae cause you are the second person to mention it!

That pic you shared makes me sad :cry: I don't want it to end 16 episodes is way to short for me! I need MOARRRRRR!!!!...but lol @ Irie-kun's mom she definitely is eccentric :har:

#12 l u n n a

l u n n a

뮤뮤단

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,321 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:29 PM

tumblr_mleo7pirVG1r45687o1_r1_500.jpg

From tumblr

SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!!

#13 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,531 posts
  • Location-

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:13 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b742e67ca65ab...

From tumblr

SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!!

haha we all do. but the problem is who's going to write the second part, cause it's definitely not going to be from the original writer.

#14 l u n n a

l u n n a

뮤뮤단

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,321 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:14 PM

haha we all do. but the problem is who's going to write the second part, cause it's definitely not going to be from the original writer.

idk but maybe the writer/script maker (idk how you call them) from this drama should....or maybe they shoould go along the lines from the taiwanese one. *me being delulu again*

#15 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,531 posts
  • Location-

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:27 PM

idk but maybe the writer/script maker (idk how you call them) from this drama should....or maybe they shoould go along the lines from the taiwanese one. *me being delulu again*

they can't follow the script. cause the script here is based on the anime. but the lady died so there's really nothing to fall on. yes the only choice is create their own or borrow the taiwanese ideas. i want more too so im delulu not only u

#16 l u n n a

l u n n a

뮤뮤단

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,321 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:32 PM

they can't follow the script. cause the script here is based on the anime. but the lady died so there's really nothing to fall on. yes the only choice is create their own or borrow the taiwanese ideas. i want more too so im delulu not only u

Okay...at least I'm not alone with this...lol :har:

And also: Yuki is gonna be answering fan questions through DramaFever!!!!

Yup, you heard right! Our adorable long-legged ice-prince Furukawa Yuki who plays Naoki Irie in Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo may just answer YOUR burning question! Submit your question (or request, ie, Yuki-kun please blow us a kiss! HAHA okay, my fangirl heart) via Twitter, Facebook, this blog post, or all three to REALLY get our attention! At the end of the day, our Mischievous Kiss Drama Club members (Rosie, Heisui, and Cherry) will curate the best questions from you, and we will submit everything to Furukawa himself tomorrow! The MK Drama Club will also attach a little note on behalf of us fans abroad, so let us know what you want to say! SOURCE

IDK what to ask though :cry:

#17 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,531 posts
  • Location-

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:46 PM

Okay...at least I'm not alone with this...lol :har:

And also: Yuki is gonna be answering fan questions through DramaFever!!!!

Yup, you heard right! Our adorable long-legged ice-prince Furukawa Yuki who plays Naoki Irie in Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo may just answer YOUR burning question! Submit your question (or request, ie, Yuki-kun please blow us a kiss! HAHA okay, my fangirl heart) via Twitter, Facebook, this blog post, or all three to REALLY get our attention! At the end of the day, our Mischievous Kiss Drama Club members (Rosie, Heisui, and Cherry) will curate the best questions from you, and we will submit everything to Furukawa himself tomorrow! The MK Drama Club will also attach a little note on behalf of us fans abroad, so let us know what you want to say! SOURCE

IDK what to ask though :cry:

ask him his upcoming drama sooon and does he think there will be part 2 to this drama. i think that's covers it all. and ask if he's engage hahaha!! right i dunno if he's gonna talk about his private life

#18 l u n n a

l u n n a

뮤뮤단

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,321 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:47 PM

ask him his upcoming drama sooon and does he think there will be part 2 to this drama. i think that's covers it all. and ask if he's engage hahaha!! right i dunno if he's gonna talk about his private life

I sent my question in both fb and twitter: "Is there a possibility of having a season 2 for Itazura?" A lot of girls asked him for his ideal type or if he had a girlfriend...so I figured I'd ask this instead. One question I did like was if his personality resembles Irie-kun's. I think he does a bit based on videos I've seen him on. He's so awkward sometimes its cute :chu:

#19 Bluee

Bluee

☀왕자 창민☀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,531 posts
  • Location-

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:57 PM

I sent my question in both fb and twitter: "Is there a possibility of having a season 2 for Itazura?" A lot of girls asked him for his ideal type or if he had a girlfriend...so I figured I'd ask this instead. One question I did like was if his personality resembles Irie-kun's. I think he does a bit based on videos I've seen him on. He's so awkward sometimes its cute :chu:

wow you actually asked. that's wonderful but does he reply to every single questions or just random.hmm let me know if he respond to your question

#20 l u n n a

l u n n a

뮤뮤단

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,321 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:43 PM

wow you actually asked. that's wonderful but does he reply to every single questions or just random.hmm let me know if he respond to your question

The people in DramaFever are gonna choose the most popular questions. The girlfriend question one will be there fo sho :derp:

I just wanna hear more of his sexy ass English tbh :ahmagah:

Late but......

tumblr_moe4n5k30h1r45687o1_500.png

I just got who the lady in the middle was :happy: did you know?

Up, Up and Away!