Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ash-Pikachu

� Nate 】 Is Kang Jiyoung "enjoying the show"?

483756_141537_1959_org.png

ArticleFormer KARA member Kang Jiyoung shares random 'popcorn' picture on SNS... netizens "is something wrong?"

Source: Top Star News via Nate

1. [+140, -12] I get that they don't have a good relationship but this is just wrong ã…‹

2. [+131, -29] It might not even be anything but people are looking for meaning where there is none ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

3. [+122, -2] It has finally erupted

4. [+55, -3] Usually people say "grab the popcorn" when they're watching a fight break out... as a way of saying they're going to enjoy watching a fight as the third party. The fact that Kang Jiyoung posted popcorn in a situation like this without any explanation... must mean that she has a really bad relationship with Goo Hara...

5. [+45, -7] Seems like she's saying "grab the popcorn"... her character isn't the best..

6. [+41, -2] That timing ã…‹ã…‹ She's beating Goo Hara with the popcorn ã…‹ã…‹

7. [+38, -2] Kang Jiyoung uploaded the popcorn picture right after the boyfriend's interview. The timing is way too perfect to just call it a coincidence.

8. [+33, -13] Whether she meant it or not, it reflects poorly on her character to share a picture like this when a former member is suffering a scandal right now. It only causes more speculation.

9. [+28, -5] There's obviously pent-up stuff between the two. KARA disbanded with the members split into sides and maybe Kang Jiyoung didn't want to work in Japan yet.

10. [+10, -2] No way that she actually meant "grab the popcorn" ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

© Netizen Buzz

Jiyoung has always said nice things about Hara so I doubt it.  Maybe she just likes popcorn, I mean who doesn't?

They need help, looking for the most negative side possible.

They never said they didnt have a good relationship.

That is a goddamn reach if i have ever seen one. 

Some people want drama so bad, they are willing to twist something as mundane as popcorn photos into something sinister.

SOeDSdl.gif

Lmao at "reach! reach!". If this was some other group you all would be "shade! shade!"

Anyway, the timing is a little bit fishy but she probably didnt mean anything

Ikr... it’s all rusted... I don’t think it’s safe to eat from that machine lol

Yes, dude. Seriously. amgplz.png

Lmao at "reach! reach!". If this was some other group you all would be "shade! shade!"

no.. I would still say reach. What Hara is going through isn't something to joke about. No matter what, I don't think a person you've spent years with and have spoken kindly of after parting ways would post something like this about such a horrifying thing 

As far as I'm concerned, none of the KARA members have had a problem with each other since leaving/disbanding, so I don't think this is true.

Ikr... it’s all rusted... I don’t think it’s safe to eat from that machine lol

that's not rust lol I'm certain that's butter flavoring. it probably got on the popper and then burnt to the sides

If it was a scandal about a break up or couple exposure etc then yes but most people don’t find this something to make indirect posts about even if you dislike them.

Wow when good thing happen to her, like she have several movies in Japan. No one seem to care about her. But now, she just uploaded a picture with popcorn it turn to be something serious and dirty. She said several time that she has good relationship with Kara member. Hara also did attend her concert and musical in Japan. Just saying you want to hate her. It simple.

Wow when good thing happen to her, like she have several movies in Japan. No one seem to care about her. But now, she just uploaded a picture with popcorn it turn to be something serious and dirty. She said several time that she has good relationship with Kara member. Hara also did attend her concert and musical in Japan. Just saying you want to hate her. It simple.

This comment is a reach as well...

483756_141537_1959_org.png

Article: Former KARA member Kang Jiyoung shares random 'popcorn' picture on SNS... netizens "is something wrong?"

Source: Top Star News via Nate

1. [+140, -12] I get that they don't have a good relationship but this is just wrong ã…‹

2. [+131, -29] It might not even be anything but people are looking for meaning where there is none ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

3. [+122, -2] It has finally erupted

4. [+55, -3] Usually people say "grab the popcorn" when they're watching a fight break out... as a way of saying they're going to enjoy watching a fight as the third party. The fact that Kang Jiyoung posted popcorn in a situation like this without any explanation... must mean that she has a really bad relationship with Goo Hara...

5. [+45, -7] Seems like she's saying "grab the popcorn"... her character isn't the best..

6. [+41, -2] That timing ã…‹ã…‹ She's beating Goo Hara with the popcorn ã…‹ã…‹

7. [+38, -2] Kang Jiyoung uploaded the popcorn picture right after the boyfriend's interview. The timing is way too perfect to just call it a coincidence.

8. [+33, -13] Whether she meant it or not, it reflects poorly on her character to share a picture like this when a former member is suffering a scandal right now. It only causes more speculation.

9. [+28, -5] There's obviously pent-up stuff between the two. KARA disbanded with the members split into sides and maybe Kang Jiyoung didn't want to work in Japan yet.

10. [+10, -2] No way that she actually meant "grab the popcorn" ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

© Netizen Buzz

Sent from Ken's mini kokoro using Onehallyu apps

Ain’t that the truth

Sis has been killing it in japan