[NB] BIG HIT remains silent as BTS fans continue to demand feedback

BTS AKB48

116 replies to this topic

#1 Seulgi Sunshine

Seulgi Sunshine

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:36 AM (Edited by Seulgi Sunshine, 14 September 2018 - 08:53 AM.)

20180904140217_1246138_600_360.jpg

Article: BTS fanclub 'Army' is enraged? Who is Akimoto Yasushi to collab with BTS?

Source: E-Today via Nate

1. [+1,053, -22] Since yesterday, so many Armies have been requesting feedback but Big Hit has remained silent and without answer. Bang Shi Hyuk is now abusing his power.

2. [+1,039, -16] I don't know how big this Akimoto Yasushi guy is but is it really necessary for Big Hit to be making money like this? It's barely been a few days since we've been celebrating the good news from the Billboard, why is Big Hit so intent on ruining their own image like this? It's not even just the fans, it's the public who will easily turn their backs on them... Really? Working with a right-winger? Will you do anything for money now?

3. [+944, -14] Please don't turn kids everyone is so proud of into an embarrassment with one foolish mistake like this... As much as I like BTS, this is wrong. Even the Japanese Armies are against this.

4. [+80, -1] Bang Shi Hyuk doesn't care about Korean fans, he probably thinks it's just a few hundred. Too bad he doesn't realize that BTS wouldn't exist today without them...

5. [+77, -0] I'm getting a migraine. I'm an Army and I like BTS but Bang Shi Hyuk is messing with an issue that you should never go near as a Korean. As much as I love BTS, I'll have no regrets letting them go if they push forward with this.

6. [+69, -1] I don't get why they're doing this. I'm a Korean first and foremost before I am a BTS fan.

7. [+62, -0] All that hard work they put into their image has crumbled into shards.. They know how sensitive we are to issues with Japan and of all the issues to mess with, they chose the wrong one. I liked BTS but I'm actually really disappointed in their agency.

8. [+56, -0] Who cares how much money they can make in Japan if they're going to be branded as traitors in Korea? That tag will follow them for the rest of their careers...

9. [+52, -2] I'm an Army. I demand feedback from Big Hit. I don't want to have to boycott my own artist but what's wrong is wrong.

10. [+47, -0] Shi Hyuk-ah, do they have something on you?

11. [+43, -1] I love BTS and want nothing but the best for them... but I agree with public sentiment. If the song eventually gets released, I don't think I could stand the sense of betrayal. I'm scared that everything BTS will do afterwards will be seen as hypocritical and fake. Words aren't important... actions are ㅜ

12. [+36, -0] Big Hit is getting greedy. Once the greed sets in, there's nothing that can help you see or hear the truth.

13. [+36, -0] Bang PD, until when are you going to hold your silence? Spit out your feedback already ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ pay the termination fee and cancel the collaboration immediately. If you go through with this, BTS will be the one getting all the hate. Why should they deserve that over your decision?

14. [+34, -2] They're going to be called Right-wing TS now

15. [+33, -3] The stance of the Armies is this: no one is willing to be a fan against their own country. Big Hit needs to put out proper feedback.

-

Article: "Silent on feedback requests"... Big Hit in a crisis, Armies are enraged

Source: Korea Ilbo via Nate

1. [+1,180, -20] Unless Big Hit intends to ruin the image they've worked so hard to build, they better handle this right. Working with a right-winger, are you serious? ㅡㅡ;;

2. [+1,087, -24] BTS is just now starting to soar and the CEO is so insane that he's thinking of working with a right-wing lolita pervert?? We should've been against this from the start when Big Hit held hands with CJ. He's insane if he thinks he can bury BTS with a right-winger.

3. [+984, -22] His artists are out there in a foreign country bringing honor to Korea with our flag at their concert while he's back home pushing them off a cliff

4. [+77, -7] At least BTS fans are being realistic about this. I've seen so many fandoms become hated by blindly shielding any scandal their artist gets into ㅎㅎ Of course, this whole thing is Big Hit's fault and not BTS.

5. [+65, -4] Seems like BTS decided not to renew their contract and Big Hit is trying to sabotage their image now

-

screenshot-entertain.naver.com-2018.09.1

Source: Naver

1. [+576, -12] Bang Shi Hyuk! Is this what you wanted? How can someone who calls themselves the head of a company do something that kills their own artist? Armies will now be spending all of our strength on protecting BTS from someone so evil as you.

2. [+297, -3] I searched up Akimoto Yasushi and was shocked. I can't believe Bang Shi Hyuk said he liked the world he depicts.

3. [+89, -0] Bang Shi Hyuk is so dirty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ working with a misogynistic right-winger? You like his ideas that much? Insanity...... I trust and support BTS but I'm really disappointed in Bang Shi Hyuk over this. Even if the collab gets canceled, the fact that the idea was even entertained at all is a disappointment.

4. [+71, -2] Big Hit, do you now realize that media playing about working with a right-winger as if it's something to be proud of will only hurt BTS in the end? The song hasn't even been released yet but news of the collab alone has already branded BTS with a right-wing image. It's already showing up in their related searches. Either get rid of the collab or cancel the release of the song altogether. Don't ignore the fans. This isn't something you can just sweep under the rug.

5. [+64, -0] This is so frustrating. Unless Big Hit cancels this collab, BTS will forever be branded as the group who sang a song written by a right-winger.

http://netizenbuzz.b...s-bts-fans.html
-

#2 freya

freya

○ Still a BTS Enthusiast ○

• PipPipPip
  • 2,257 posts
  • LocationIn your head

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:39 AM (Edited by freya, 14 September 2018 - 08:40 AM.)

NB gaining that traffic translating more articles when the situation hasn't changed one bit lmao. The threads from early today and this could be just one thread: its all the same thing

I have nothing different to say now. BH really loses out no matter what they do now.

#3 Ueno

Ueno

υємιиα

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,858 posts
  • Locationin Mina,Neru and Yoda's heart ♥

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:40 AM

BTS so lucky to have aki-p write a lyrics for them

#4 tamarind

tamarind

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • Location*。.:*☆.。.:*。.:*☆.。 𝕚𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤 .。.:*☆.。.:*。.☆.。*。

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:41 AM (Edited by tamarind, 14 September 2018 - 08:42 AM.)

so long as it's not on naver, nothing to worry about

edit: it's on naver. damn. isn't it like a non issue? y is it becoming this big

#5 Shalnark

Shalnark

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:44 AM

Whos is Akimoto Yasushi and why are they mad?

#6 tide

tide

ㅤㅤ

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,659 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:45 AM

20180904140217_1246138_600_360.jpg

why is jin dressed like the rich elite from the hunger games

#7 abra

abra

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,410 posts
  • LocationSoju tastes sweet when your life gets bitter

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:46 AM

K-armies are really out here creating BTS first real controversy just because they're jealous

#8 Jaejoong01

Jaejoong01

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:46 AM

Didn't that guy work with Produce48? Why was no one talking about him back then? And now that BTS is working with him, it suddenly became an issue. 

It's partly Armys fault cause they are loud on social media and made a non-issue into an issue, thus reaching even K-media. 

#9 mochichan

mochichan

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,702 posts
  • Location(ΦωΦ)

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:47 AM (Edited by mochichan, 14 September 2018 - 08:49 AM.)

The more they fight, the more they just give power to Akipig.

DmimrDzUcAEWki-?format=jpg

#10 HoneyPopCupcake

HoneyPopCupcake

Wooshin's hair

• PipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
  • LocationSecret Garden

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:47 AM

What's going on?

#11 swiftswitchsurf

swiftswitchsurf

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:47 AM

Whos is Akimoto Yasushi and why are they mad?

Aki-P

The guy behind AKB48.

They're mad cause it's Japanese.

They pretend like he's right wing when he's not really had any notable political leanings or dealings....

But really they're just mad that he's Japanese.

#12 TaeGiElitist

TaeGiElitist

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,663 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:49 AM

Fuck your feedback. They should have sat there and ate their food.

None of the receipts karmy brought seem legit I'm sick.

#13 blue7kaoru

blue7kaoru

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,635 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:50 AM

Ofc NB is milking this...

I honestly didn't think this would "blow up" like this...Like i can understand why some Kfans are mad but at the same time i don't think it should have made it to news portals...

The thing is that i don't think there's anything Big hit can do right now, if they cancel it they'd have to either push back the Japanese single release or record the song once again (both are hard to do especially since i'm sure they already planned everything) or continue with it but that would anger Kfans...It feels like no matter what they do there will be a fuss....

#14 perspherspley

perspherspley

APINK - I.O.I - LOOΠΔ - BABYMETAL - IZ*ONE

• PipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:52 AM (Edited by perspherspley, 14 September 2018 - 08:53 AM.)

KNETZ are just mad because Aki-p created this magnificent song imstupid.png

Good morning!

V-E-G-E-T-A-B-LES
Vegetables! Wow wow wow
Sisters! Yeah! Yeah!

Tomato, cabbage, carrot, pumpkin
Red pepper, spinach
Eggplant, burdock, onion, celery
Broccoli, daikon

Sun rises
It's a shiny morning
Today, all day long
Let's join forces and do our best

Vegetables! Wow wow wow
Sisters!
Everyone! Wow wow wow
Gather round! Yeah! Yeah!

Purple yam, watercress, lettuce
Komatsuna, beet, asparagus
Kale, parsley, angelica, ginger
Brussel sprouts, bok choi, jew's mallow

This completely clear blue sky
Makes me think something good's gonna happen
Let's spend today, all day long
With a happy smile

We are 25 types of reserve energy
Coming from the field
We bring good things
And we'll give you positive energy

V-E-G-E-T-A-B-LES
When you're happy
And when you're not
Today, all day long
Let's believe in our dreams and do our best

We're all good friends
With 25 kinds of strengths
Grown in nature
A check for energy, let's go!

Vegetables! Wow wow wow
Sisters!
Everyone! Wow wow wow
Gather round! Yeah! Yeah!
Vegetables! Wow wow wow
Sisters! Yeah! Yeah

#15 Korean Disney Princess

Korean Disney Princess

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:53 AM

non-issue of the month

#16 [email protected]

[email protected]

Idol

• PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:54 AM

Maybe BH didn't do shit is because he's not right-wing? smile.png

#17 BrownMangoes

BrownMangoes

Idol

• PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:55 AM (Edited by BrownMangoes, 14 September 2018 - 09:09 AM.)

Didn't that guy work with Produce48? Why was no one talking about him back then? And now that BTS is working with him, it suddenly became an issue. 

It's partly Armys fault cause they are loud on social media and made a non-issue into an issue, thus reaching even K-media. 

Huh? They were as soon as that show was announced. People keep saying this and it really makes me wonder if ya'll actually followed this season bc Japanese vs Korean drama  happened basically every week. Why do you think this season wasn't as popular? Why do you think literally all the girls who were in the top 12 the previous week were basically completely wiped out with only 3 Japanese making it in the end? Why do you think 2 girls that seemed like locks at one point (Miu and Miru) missed the final group by a long shot? Why do you think people say izone will flop? 

#18 Marydo~~

Marydo~~

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:56 AM

ughh on one hand i want he CEO to say something, on the other hand, screw that!!! Fans want to have too much power over the idols and their companies.

I wont say much about the issue because im not Korean, but I hope the Karmys are mad about the guy's reputation more than just being jealous & petty that they have to share their group with Japanese fans unsure.png

#19 hehe haha xd

hehe haha xd

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts

they're taking our job of hating on akip. 

anyway how do they expect to hit big in japan if ur refusing one of the most powerful lyricist in japan imstupid.png

#20 swiftswitchsurf

swiftswitchsurf

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,636 posts

Like it's clear that the reason is because it's Japan rather than the reasons they're giving...

because K-Armies have done this before.

I remember back in 2016 when Run Japanese version was being promoted.

They were bitching and moaning something fierce, but had no recourse cause they couldn't pin it on something or someone.

Up, Up and Away!