Facts Only about Fan Bingbing's scandal

24 replies to this topic

#21 Lightning

Lightning

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 03:32 AM

Where is the legal process, she still has right although she committed crime..
But what going on with her disappearance so far is like the work of mafia, no official news from legal department what her supposed punishment for tax evasion (if she is in jailed, where is the court or her lawyer statement? Or there is none...). Everything seems at the dark and shady, no transparent legal process for her.

The Chinese courts have around a 99‰ conviction rate, so that tells you all you need to know...

#22 llamaswag

llamaswag

#TheLlamaMovement Supporter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,482 posts
  • LocationIn a world with f(SHINee) AND forever queen in my heart Rainie Yang

Posted 15 September 2018 - 03:50 AM (Edited by llamaswag, 15 September 2018 - 03:54 AM.)

The Chinese courts have around a 99‰ conviction rate, so that tells you all you need to know...

Its quite concerning...
There should be at least some sort of official statement from government/court etc of what her punishment supposed to be, and if the rumours she was in jail is true, then how many years for her. At least there is expectation of her to be release someday and that she is still safe, but now there is NOTHING. It is like she disappear in thin air and its scary to think that government literally can do anything to her, and held no responsibility if anything happen to her.

#23 musicboxprincess

musicboxprincess

Empress

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 12:20 PM

Im not much into Chinese entertainment, but Fan Bingbing always seemed like an untouchable powerhouse over there. Thats crazy

^ tbh

If Hollywood has Angelina Jolie and Bollywood has Aishwarya Rai, then China has Fan Bingbing.  

I have always liked her to.  I hope she is doing fine.  She will probably show up once the government is done with all this tax crackdown.  

#24 reiichi

reiichi

Idol

• PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 04:06 AM

^ tbh
If Hollywood has Angelina Jolie and Bollywood has Aishwarya Rai, then China has Fan Bingbing.  
I have always liked her to.  I hope she is doing fine.  She will probably show up once the government is done with all this tax crackdown.

If she was fine her brother wouldn't have been a mess at his latest fanmeet.

#25 ButterflyLovers

ButterflyLovers

Idol

• PipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationMy Home

Posted 17 September 2018 - 02:33 AM (Edited by ButterflyLovers, 17 September 2018 - 02:38 AM.)

Listen, I think while she disappears from public sphere, her personal connections like her family&close friends definitely know a thing or two about her.
In China, if someone is arrested for corruption cases(because her case may as well be considered corruption) then even her whole family would get dragged into this. Even her brother would be dragged to their investigation, esp her brother&parents btw.
I personally think the investigation around her is still undergoing- she's probably imprisoned somewhere in China, and her family&friends know but they keep tight lips on it. If any of them blab to media, they'd be accused of disturbing the flow of investigation, likely to be government crackdown on entertainment's big players(bcos FBB is likely to be a small fry in such industry) and be imprisoned too.
If FBB's situation is worse, like she's completely cut off from even her family, then it's likely for anyone from her circle to run to US or anywhere else, seeking refuge.
It's not happening bcos they know where she is.

Up, Up and Away!