56 replies to this topic

#41 karnasungod

karnasungod

Idol

• PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 20 September 2018 - 05:39 AM

Wow really? Now being open is okay? Woahh!! Congratulations to you guys!

Sent from my iPhone X using OneHallyu mobile app

yeah it is now and specifically in metro cities of india as i said people are much more open to new ideas, you should visit india sometimes nothing else at least enjoy scenic beauty and spicy indian food and if you like girls, well let's say am bragging no one comes near in terms of beauty of an indian girl.hurrplz.pnghurrplz.png

#42 Miyamor

Miyamor

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 05:42 AM

yeah it is now and specifically in metro cities of india as i said people are much more open to new ideas, you should visit india sometimes nothing else at least enjoy scenic beauty and spicy indian food and if you like girls, well let's say am bragging no one comes near in terms of beauty of an indian girl.https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Well I'll definitely visit India! I invite you to visit France as well! You can be really free if you're gay so ;)

I'm lesbian and my heart is taken away by Miya of GWSN; the girl in my sig :lub:

So, who's your bias and are you a girl as well?

#43 karnasungod

karnasungod

Idol

• PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 20 September 2018 - 05:46 AM (Edited by karnasungod, 20 September 2018 - 05:47 AM.)

Well I'll definitely visit India! I invite you to visit France as well! You can be really free if you're gay so ;)

I'm lesbian and my heart is taken away by Miya of GWSN; the girl in my sig https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

So, who's your bias and are you a girl as well?

yes, i am and i am not exclusively into girls as i like boys too, lol.I know lesbians hate us but i am bisexual and i sway both sides and yeah obviously france is on my list as a history student france is always a great place to visit with the country having a history over 2500 years old.

My jpop bias girl is jurina and yurina and kpop bias is momo and sana.

jpop boy bias is ryota of generations and kpop boy bias is g dragon.

#44 Miyamor

Miyamor

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 05:48 AM

yes, i am and i am not exclusively into girls as i like boys too, lol.I know lesbians hate us but i am bisexual and i sway both sides and yeah obviously france is on my list as a history student france is always a great place to visit with the country having a history over 2500 years old.

I'll show you around! :lub:

Lesbians don't hate bisexuals, atleast I don't, but we're are afraid of dating them because they may leave us to be with a man.

What's your preference? Man or woman?

#45 karnasungod

karnasungod

Idol

• PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 20 September 2018 - 05:54 AM

I'll show you around! https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Lesbians don't hate bisexuals, atleast I don't, but we're are afraid of dating them because they may leave us to be with a man.

What's your preference? Man or woman?

lesbians don't hate bisexuals lol, that is not the impression i get when i scroll through ln chat forum and as for bisexual leaving for a man yeah shit happens but i happen to know many girls too who stayed with their girlfriend and even left their male partner for female one, a coin has both sides you know, you just have to flip it to see the other side.

I as for now have no such preference but i obviously enjoy sex with girls more than sex with boys, a girl knows how to make a girl feel good.

#46 Miyamor

Miyamor

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 05:57 AM

lesbians don't hate bisexuals lol, that is not the impression i get when i scroll through ln chat forum and as for bisexual leaving for a man yeah shit happens but i happen to know many girls too who stayed with their girlfriend and even left their male partner for female one, a coin has both sides you know, you just have to flip it to see the other side.

I as for now have no such preference but i obviously enjoy sex with girls more than sex with boys, a girl knows how to make a girl feel good.

Well that shit happened with my friend so maybe that's just me but women are emotionally bound to their partners and are less likely to cheat.

I've seen successful lesbian marriages so yeah!

The bold text! THIS. Absolutely this! :ahmagah:

#47 karnasungod

karnasungod

Idol

• PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 20 September 2018 - 05:59 AM

Well that shit happened with my friend so maybe that's just me but women are emotionally bound to their partners and are less likely to cheat.

I've seen successful lesbian marriages so yeah!

The bold text! THIS. Absolutely this! https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

If only men can be like us but yeah that is wishful thinking and women cheat too

cheating as such is not bound to only men lol. It is a human nature.

#48 乃木坂

乃木坂

Senior Idol

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 10:44 AM

Gorgeous

#49 Miyamor

Miyamor

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 11:43 AM

If only men can be like us but yeah that is wishful thinking and women cheat too

But women are less likely to do that. Because woman develops strong attachment after sex which males don't experience. Science says it

#50 Miyamor

Miyamor

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 11:55 AM

But women are less likely to do that. Because woman develops strong attachment after sex which males don't experience. Science says it

Why tf are there duplicates?

#51 karnasungod

karnasungod

Idol

• PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 21 September 2018 - 03:53 AM

Why tf are there duplicates?

malfunctions always tend to happen with technology hurrplz.pnghurrplz.png

As for cheating i have seen lot of women cheating on their partners but yeah lesbian women rarely cheat and the ones i saw was only 1 or 2 but straight girls lol, they change boyfriends or have affairs like its nobody's business.

#52 Miyamor

Miyamor

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 06:44 AM

malfunctions always tend to happen with technology https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...
As for cheating i have seen lot of women cheating on their partners but yeah lesbian women rarely cheat and the ones i saw was only 1 or 2 but straight girls lol, they change boyfriends or have affairs like its nobody's business.

Lmao right.

By the way, since India is a pretty homophobic country, I'm really curious how do you recognize or meet your partners? I don't think you can just ask around…

#53 karnasungod

karnasungod

Idol

• PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 23 September 2018 - 10:57 AM

Lmao right.

By the way, since India is a pretty homophobic country, I'm really curious how do you recognize or meet your partners? I don't think you can just ask around…

there is grindr for gays and okcupid for lesbians and if you are bi you can find genuine gays or lesbian not imposters on these sites and for the record every country is homophobic the problem is some just show them and some of them do not. ohdearplz.png

#54 Miyamor

Miyamor

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 01:22 PM

there is grindr for gays and okcupid for lesbians and if you are bi you can find genuine gays or lesbian not imposters on these sites and for the record every country is homophobic the problem is some just show them and some of them do not. https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Okay that's good.

Homophobia won't die so EASILY alas!

#55 karnasungod

karnasungod

Idol

• PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 24 September 2018 - 03:32 AM

Okay that's good.

Homophobia won't die so EASILY alas!

I really wish that people should love and accept each other for whoever they are and whatever they are as for homophobia i never knew jesus said anything about killing gays.

#56 Miyamor

Miyamor

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 03:41 AM

I really wish that people should love and accept each other for whoever they are and whatever they are as for homophobia i never knew jesus said anything about killing gays.

Jesus never said anything about killing gays tbh. People have been misleading about it.

#57 karnasungod

karnasungod

Idol

• PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 24 September 2018 - 12:10 PM

Jesus never said anything about killing gays tbh. People have been misleading about it.

One priest from kerala in india even claimed bible mentions that homosexuals are devil spawn and they should be purified through holy fire( which is polite term for burning people alive), I am not christian but i studied in a convent and i never for a moment thought that progenitor of christianity who sacrificed himself for the good of people would say something barbaric like burning people alive.

Up, Up and Away!