Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

[BraggCenter] Since we're all graduating from OHgwarts, let me tell you about your future

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
89 replies to this topic

#41 StanSatan

StanSatan

Superstar

• Naughty
  • 2,881 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:12 AM

riri beat me to it

#42 Akidoki

Akidoki

Queen of the Underdogs

• Events Rookies
  • 836 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:13 AM

There are all prerequisites for success in your life. The travel for scientific purposes abroad will be successful if such is planned. You're very touchy. Be careful not to spoil relations with friends and colleagues. You get too upset regarding some unpleasant event. This is unwise, not worth worrying about. The desire will be fulfilled if you do not expect too much

Success, which will mark all your deeds, is standing in your doorway. But it is too early to act. If you move forward carefully enough, the circumstances from day to day will be better and better. Your desire will be fulfilled in the near future. A happy period in your life is coming. You will not have to wait much longer.

Until the very earth is tilted the branch from the tree under the weight of the snow, but soon it will still face up; it will take up its old position. At some point your circumstances are moderately at ease. If you behave well enough and restrained, you will master the situation. For a number of reasons, including financial, you feel some embarrassment. Do not worry; soon everything will change in better. If you do not reject the help of others, your wish will be fulfilled. In the future, your financial matters will get better.

Everything around you is moving, everything changes, but in the end the good results will surpass even the wildest expectations. At the moment you do not feel confident in yourself. Soon confidence will come back to you with new perspectives. Circumstances will change for better. You will change your recent plans and you will head toward somewhere you never thought before. In this moment you're lucky in games.

I... That's quite accurate. I actually for a moment there was stunned. Thanks. I never knew it but i kinda needed that. chuplz.png

#43 Panwink Trash

Panwink Trash

ƬΉЯΣΣƧӨMΣ

• Press Apprentice
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,277 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:14 AM

Whatever you start doing now will be successful. The higher results you achieve, the more successful the flocking circumstances will be. An extremely successful period is coming in all activity areas. Accomplish your purposes bravely, but at the same time be cautious to avoid insults and make your friends angry, do not cause envy in others. One of your close friends will soon make you change your attitude towards him/her.

Your sun is about to rise, success is approaching. You have waited for it long enough. The time is favorable for all kinds of entertainment, the main thing is - do not get carried away too much. Be prepared for success, it will come soon. Happiness will accompany you in the realization of new goals, and also in the game. Striding along the way of success be sure to look at your feet; do not bogged down in pettiness and mercantilism. Wishes will surely be fulfilled, but you have to wait a little longer. Be careful; do not spend more money than you have.

#44 Riri

Riri

Nana's wife

• Nice
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:14 AM

There are all prerequisites for success in your life. The travel for scientific purposes abroad will be successful if such is planned. You're very touchy. Be careful not to spoil relations with friends and colleagues. You get too upset regarding some unpleasant event. This is unwise, not worth worrying about. The desire will be fulfilled if you do not expect too much

who told you i'm a cry baby that's a professional secret

#45 kyulkyung

kyulkyung

Threesome

• Naughty
  • 5,763 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:15 AM

#46 Shut Up And Take My Money

Shut Up And Take My Money

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

#47 Maeo

Maeo

forever young

• Naughty
  • 7,313 posts

Your sun is about to rise, success is approaching. You have waited for it long enough. The time is favorable for all kinds of entertainment, the main thing is - do not get carried away too much. Be prepared for success, it will come soon. Happiness will accompany you in the realization of new goals, and also in the game. Striding along the way of success be sure to look at your feet; do not bogged down in pettiness and mercantilism. Wishes will surely be fulfilled, but you have to wait a little longer. Be careful; do not spend more money than you have.

this doesnt sound too realistic, too good to be true RIP imstupid.png

but ty uwu

#48 Eunheart

Eunheart

✧ gg's ѕιℓєηт кηιgнт ✧

• Nice
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:16 AM

Until the very earth is tilted the branch from the tree under the weight of the snow, but soon it will still face up; it will take up its old position. At some point your circumstances are moderately at ease. If you behave well enough and restrained, you will master the situation. For a number of reasons, including financial, you feel some embarrassment. Do not worry; soon everything will change in better. If you do not reject the help of others, your wish will be fulfilled. In the future, your financial matters will get better.

Wow. This is.... unexpected. Thanks sunbaenim.. Thank you, really  rlytearpls.png

#49 Panwink Trash

Panwink Trash

ƬΉЯΣΣƧӨMΣ

• Press Apprentice
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,277 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:18 AM

In the near future you may expect major changes. You should not start new activities; you should not fall into a stupid situation. Maybe someone launches gossip about you. Do not be afraid, if at the time it turns out that you can not count on the help of friends. Be cautious in your interactions with hypocritical members of the opposite sex.

Everything you do in this period will end successfully. An invisible force will stabilize your relationship with people and will help you make new close contacts, which will become favorable to you. Past works and efforts will be rewarded. A woman is following you. She is seeking to block your path. She wants to intervene in your life. However, your wishes will be fulfilled.

who dat woman amgplz.png

riri beat me to it

One of the four worst combinations. At this moment in your life are characteristic lesions. The only thing you can do is shorten to a minimum amount of strokes of fate. Gather patience and wait until happy moments come to your life again. There is enough time for you; be occupied with scientific research. After two - five months the situation will start to improve. This is a period in which the analysis and sober assessment of the situation is much more important than the desperate struggle with destiny.

who told you i'm a cry baby that's a professional secret

I... That's quite accurate. I actually for a moment there was stunned. Thanks. I never knew it but i kinda needed that. https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

I'M TOP STUDENT ON BRAGGINDOR CLASS hoplz.png  thankies 

#50 Full Sun

Full Sun

SexySun

• Nice
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:18 AM

#51 BlueNose

BlueNose

Kami the II’s Precious Mummy

• Naughty
  • 2,681 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:20 AM

#52 girl group trash

girl group trash

ᴅɪᴀ x ᴇxᴏ

• Naughty
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:21 AM

In the near future you may expect major changes. You should not start new activities; you should not fall into a stupid situation. Maybe someone launches gossip about you. Do not be afraid, if at the time it turns out that you can not count on the help of friends. Be cautious in your interactions with hypocritical members of the opposite sex.

This is such a cryptic message. I can't.

#53 YuMing

YuMing

:3

• Naughty
  • 4,396 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:22 AM

Whatever you start doing now will be successful. The higher results you achieve, the more successful the flocking circumstances will be. An extremely successful period is coming in all activity areas. Accomplish your purposes bravely, but at the same time be cautious to avoid insults and make your friends angry, do not cause envy in others. One of your close friends will soon make you change your attitude towards him/her.

well damn rlytearpls.png I have been thinking of a few irl friends differently recently... hoping for the success thing to come true too ahmagahplz.png

#54 Galaxy.

Galaxy.

• Naughty
  • 6,539 posts

Everything you do in this period will end successfully. An invisible force will stabilize your relationship with people and will help you make new close contacts, which will become favorable to you. Past works and efforts will be rewarded. A woman is following you. She is seeking to block your path. She wants to intervene in your life. However, your wishes will be fulfilled.

who dat woman https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

I went from "omg that prediction is so good" to "omg who dat woman" indeed I- 

amgplz.png

#55 Akidoki

Akidoki

Queen of the Underdogs

• Events Rookies
  • 836 posts

Golden doesn't have good internet. She wants 23.

#56 StanSatan

StanSatan

Superstar

• Naughty
  • 2,881 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:23 AM

who dat woman https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

One of the four worst combinations. At this moment in your life are characteristic lesions. The only thing you can do is shorten to a minimum amount of strokes of fate. Gather patience and wait until happy moments come to your life again. There is enough time for you; be occupied with scientific research. After two - five months the situation will start to improve. This is a period in which the analysis and sober assessment of the situation is much more important than the desperate struggle with destiny.

I'M TOP STUDENT ON BRAGGINDOR CLASS https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...  thankies 

one of my worst? where do you think i got that combination from? maybe i should stop visiting that thread then za5g21G.png

#57 Panwink Trash

Panwink Trash

ƬΉЯΣΣƧӨMΣ

• Press Apprentice
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,277 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:24 AM

Your time has come! Take to work seriously! But remember that you have to pay attention on even the smallest details. Otherwise, all efforts will go down the drain. Do not take too hasty this offer that just have been made to you or will make you. It is quite possible that it is far less profitable than it seems at first glance. The same applies for new love and friendship. This is the wrong time for trips and distant journeys. Reasonable and real desires will be fulfilled.

#58 Cheese_it

Cheese_it

Minion Gang

• Press Apprentice
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,171 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:26 AM

#59 kyulkyung

kyulkyung

Threesome

• Naughty
  • 5,763 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:26 AM

Your time has come! Take to work seriously! But remember that you have to pay attention on even the smallest details. Otherwise, all efforts will go down the drain. Do not take too hasty this offer that just have been made to you or will make you. It is quite possible that it is far less profitable than it seems at first glance. The same applies for new love and friendship. This is the wrong time for trips and distant journeys. Reasonable and real desires will be fulfilled.

Damm it's pretty accurate lol rip

#60 StanSatan

StanSatan

Superstar

• Naughty
  • 2,881 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:27 AM

but why is this so accurate i-

Up, Up and Away!